particles [Theme]

Only the soul is eternal, and the body, like everything on Earth, is perishable - a well-chosen set of atoms that circulate in the Universe, taking various forms.
№ 454012   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 20:04
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
№ 351084   Added Viker 25-11-2018 / 10:04
Sunlight is one, though crushed by walls, mountains and countless other items. A single common essence, although it is fragmented between myriad individual and unique bodies.
№ 347490   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 22:12
All that we call reality consists of tiny particles of energy. When two particles meet, one rotates clockwise and the other counterclockwise. And if you smash these particles at different ends of the Universe, in different parts of time and then increase the rotation of one to rotation of the other will also increase. At the same moment. This is a connection through space and time.
№ 295220   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2017 / 00:15
Matter is composed of particles. The harder, tighter, stronger body, the smaller the distance between the particles. People are strong, but they liquid. It seems to me that if you stand very close to the fire, the particles constituting the body, change.
№ 183579   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:59
Once when I was a grey, rainy day, a boy named Pat could not find a place and was snooping around his father, preventing the latter to prepare for the report.
When his father's patience came to an end, he pulled one from the pile of old magazines, pulled out of his big colourful sheet with the world map, tore it into many small pieces and handed them to his son with glory: "Pat, get of these pieces again map and I'll give you money for ice cream".
It seemed that even for an adult, this will work for more than 5 minutes, especially for a small Pat. What a surprise it was the father when the son knocked at his room with the completed task in 10 minutes.
- As you managed so quickly to cope with the task?-the father asked.
- It was not quite difficult, ' replied Pat.
"Just on the other side of the map, there was a large picture of a person. I just flipped all the pieces with a map on the contrary, gathered the image of a man, and turning again the leaf was correctly assembled map of the world. I thought that if the person is right, then the world will be right."
Father smiled and gave his son money for ice cream.
"If the person is right, then the world will be right," mused the father, realizing that the title of the report he clearly has.
№ 155845   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:37
- What would you prefer: two whole apples or four halves? asked Euclid.
- Of course, four halves, he replied.
- Why, because it is one and the same?
- Not at all. Choosing two whole apples, as I know, wormy or not?
№ 151002   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:57
Promise me you'll leave
A part of me in your soul...
№ 113229   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 09:12
Must always be ready: sometimes the most random events are missing pieces of the puzzle.
№ 91599   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 20:11
I - an unstable particle. I'm not an atom and not a wave. What is an atom? Atom - is the one who sticks out on the spot. In other words, he is stuck deep in the ass.
№ 16055   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 19:28
Our opinions as our watches: they all show different times, but each believes his own.
№ 8963   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:51