humanity [Theme] Page 2

A person should not turn into a chicken or a rat in the famous experiments experiencing e-engaging into the brain electrodes.
№ 239736   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:18
I remember more then once that the gendarme officer when he interrogated me, asked me to smoke. Therefore, he knows how people like to smoke, knows, therefore, and how people like freedom, light, knows how to love the mother of children and mother. So how do they mercilessly ripped me away from anything expensive, and locked up like a wild beast? This cannot be transferred with impunity. If someone believed in God and people that love each other, then one will cease to believe it. I have since stopped believing in people and embittered, - she finished and smiled.
№ 239519   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:11
- You do not love people, dad.
I love the man! But its so hard to love... He is doing everything possible to my love for him did not take place.
№ 235383   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:02
Is it easy to be God? You should try it. First fall in love. Easy to love kind, generous, smart, beautiful, interesting and talented. At least congenial. And you love murderers, thieves, whores, love those talking heads and spits into the soul, love those breeds meanness and hit in the back, love those who betray friends and lying in the face. Love those who are beating stray dogs, love those who humiliate the weak, just because he is now weaker. Love, knowing that nothing will change, and these people will not get better because of your love. They will burn, will crucify, will not even finish until the end, leaving you to suffer. And I'm sorry. All forgive and continue to love. Sincerely, not sparing himself, deeply as I love the ideal, as mothers love sons, as a woman loves a man, as a violinist loves his violin, as capable of loving only God. When that won't be enough - open the chest. Let your soul will become a revolving door for every pain, every trouble. For any fate, already lost in the abyss of time or just come. Love? Feel like a hero? I can see the image of the light of a Martyr, suffering in love for all of lost humanity? Throw that love in the trash, a masochist and love again. Beyond good and evil, outside the division of the world into the principles of human morality, good and bad, outside of well-fed happiness of animal and pulse neuralgia pain. In the awareness of the eternal harmony of existence, devoid of those scraps of feelings that everyone carries around and tries to attach to each stone, each the herbalist and to all their kind. Go beyond judgement on yourself. You can start with that, then come back, tell me what to do next. And then you tell me, is it easy to be God. And I believe you only when you smile and say - easy.
№ 233247   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:17
- I'm literally torn between the love of self and to the people, said Khoja Nasreddin young mystic.
- You just don't consider myself a man, - said Hodge.
№ 226134   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:13
Have reluctantly to admit that the disgust in me is stronger than humanity.
№ 225203   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:41
- I have a great to love nature and most animals, ' said Khoja Nasreddin student. But with people much more difficult: when I try to like them, they always mend my way.
- Probably, first, you need to love these obstacles, - said the sage.
№ 224524   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:18
Our purpose is to give, not take! It's our nature. This is our essence.
№ 208090   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:18
To be able to forgive is vital. This should be built into man on an instinctive level - it's so important to survival, life expectancy and quality of life.
№ 203122   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:36
We must understand that the life we live here, she's the one, it is huge value. The other will not! Will not be able to correct mistakes, errors must be prevented. What applies to one another need with great tenderness and consistency, because people are fragile and not repeated!
№ 197806   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:35
A person who lives for others, even a very short life filled with happiness.
№ 194764   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:25
Civility is the highest expression of humanity.
№ 186462   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:50
Is pity not the cross to which prigozhdaetsya everyone who loves people? But my pity is not a crucifixion.
№ 174287   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:24
I respect people, I love them, each separately and all together, I have learned to see them touching, strong, vulnerable, wise, tired, lonely, happy, giggly, sad - different souls. I learned to appreciate it.
№ 156959   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:37
- You know what your trouble is? - kramli snapped, but then softened its tone. - You love people who don't deserve it.
№ 154509   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:26