poison [Theme] Page 3

Plamena than the woman, the more it is similar with beautiful poisonous flower!
№ 330952   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 12:07
Love - love was a balm in the same way that poison.
№ 326057   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 22:11
So, the ex-spy living in England walks with his daughter. They went to the pub, went to the pizzeria, and then they found poisoned. And all such, they say, is Russian poisoned them! But how do you know, maybe they're just British pizza eaten?
№ 322350   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2018 / 12:03
You no more dragon. You're just a little poisonous snake. Crazy, biting its own tail, poisoning themselves with their own poison.
Quote Explanation: About Utsuro.
№ 317782   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2018 / 01:08
Set point. And creaked frosty pattern on glass, crawling, clinging to each other's thoughts - snake... Rustle... Entwine... Sting... And... Heal.
Poison can be used for medical purposes. It is good to be numb.
It's the truth.
It does not hurt. It does not hurt. Empty.
It's always the morning after the storm.
Finally he let go. It is possible to breathe.
№ 316625   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 12:02
- You inadvertently pointed out one rare poison might put the boy to the hospital. No congratulations, because doctors start to think that you were right. Why ricin? Jesse, why such idea?
- Damn, I... Maybe, "house" was showing. Yeah, "house". Or "Discovery", and then sometimes the brain will say something...
Really?
My Yes!
Quote Explanation: Son girls Jesse ends up in the hospital with poisoning. Jesse find the ricin cigarette, decides that the boy might have been poisoned with ricin, which soon told doctors.
4 Season 13 Series
№ 312908   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2018 / 09:02
One drop of poison infects the whole barrel of wine.
One drop of poison infects the whole tun of wine.
№ 311318   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 06:03
Everyone agrees that abusing alcohol is impossible, because the obvious alcoholics give to others is instructive and a sad example of the destructive action of alcohol, but the so-called "moderate" consumption of alcohol is not generally considered harmful, and, unfortunately, sometimes it is even useful. This occurs mainly that any other poisons, for example, carbolic acid, corrosive sublimate, etc., people known as poisons because they after ingestion cause pain, heavy feeling and a General breakdown of the body, which may result in death depending on the amount of poison, alcohol, same, poisoning and destroying an organism, first, not only does not cause pain or other unpleasant sensations, but, on the contrary, pleasure is intoxicating and makes for him the impression of tidal forces, i.e., in other words, deceives the drinker.
№ 303880   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 12:03
Monotonous and boring existence among casual labour and servitude, or among the secured idleness require excitation blunt feelings that people try to get drunk. But people usually do not know and do not know or do not want to believe that this pleasant intoxication intoxication and the seeming surge of forces is obtained due to the poisoning of the brain, because these so-called intoxicants or drugs are poisons.
№ 303877   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 11:09
Danger to moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages is still that of moderate drinkers often develop into drunkards. From the drinker, appears irresistible attraction to alcohol, as nervous system gets used to poison and requires new stimuli. The poison of alcohol detrimental effect not only on those who drink but also on who is born from drinking. Not yet conceived, he is already doomed to bear the stamp of the alcoholic poison, because alcohol poisons the body and those cells which should begin its life with new people.
№ 303874   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 10:06
- You knew he was poisoned. I drank because I knew that I would be taken into custody?
That's nonsense. I'm not so pathetic that I drink the poison for a girl.
№ 295815   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2017 / 21:12
Hatred is poison.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 295599   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2017 / 21:30
don't let yourself fall in love. Love - poison. Once you fall in love and you are no longer the owner of his life, your thoughts, your heart belongs to another man. Love threatens your existence. You go to save someone you dear and can't see the approaching danger. Meanwhile, this inexplicable diabolical invention called love gradually erases everything that was you, and leaves you instead of the creature that would like to see the object of your feelings.
№ 294580   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2017 / 20:48
Vices enter into the composition of virtues as poisons into the composition of medicines.
№ 289207   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:30
Alcohol is evil no less than any other drugs. Any dose of alcohol reduces the blood vessels of the brain. Red blood cells cease to get there, and brain cells after some time die. As a result, even after moderate consumption of alcohol in the brain of man is a graveyard of dead nerve cells. A few years later the brain he shrinks, shrinks.
So alcohol is a real poison...
№ 275600   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:54