musicians [Theme] Page 4

After high school I began to do some sketches in my room in my parents ' house. I had? MacBook with a pre-installed program Logic, guitar, microphone - all very modest. We mastered all the subtleties of the recording intuitive way, such as "what happens if I push this button?". At this moment originated what later became known as Milky Chance.
№ 334547   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2018 / 20:15
- Tamara Ilinichna, looking at today's performers, the question arises: where are the blocks then? Why not born a personality-level Muslim Magomayev?
- It's not just my voice. Of course, there are vociferous young guys. But! We're running, running somewhere... We don't even know it. For example, there was some great voice - do you think it a second time will show on TV? No! Run farther! Looking for a new one, make them a star in quotes. These "stars" will flash twice on the screen and either fade away, or tour the country... And a Muslim, I think even the comparison is not necessary... He was marked out by the Lord God. It is my firm conviction. Until the very last day on this earth he called to his interest. Not doing this for any-th-th. Just once and for all captured her talent.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the weekly "Arguments and Facts", No. 18, April 29, 2015.
№ 323568   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2018 / 10:02
At the wedding Dante sang Jennifer Lopez, Sean Penn said it, and now we can afford only these morons. Tell those musicians, if again at the funeral of my son will hear the repertoire of Katy Perry, their funeral will be the following.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 323450   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2018 / 04:03
I was always offended that when I was at the Studio, sound engineer, or Executive producer during the session, began to dominate the group. It's always been a terrible insult to me. The group pays for the privilege of being out and sign up at the Studio and it is normal that when you pay the money decide how it should be done. So I had the impression before I began to write professionally, that work so I won't.
№ 317907   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2018 / 21:04
A strange feeling to be in front of a huge mass of people, which earlier you never met and are unlikely to see again, while they sing along with you, and it comes from inside. They look like they understand, but actually they don't have the slightest idea what I'm saying, but it really means something to them, and that's cool. I often meet people and they think they know me because they read my interviews, or poetry. “You very well understand the situation of Kurt Cobain. Why did he kill himself? Blah-blah-blah”. You know nothing about Kurt fucking Cobain! Have you read his poems, I watched his speech on television, but it's a completely different side of the coin. Who the hell knows, after that he had to go? The fact that this man was a lot of shit, obviously. When someone says, “Hey, man, why would he be upset? He's a rich rock star”, I come to the conclusion that the person who said it never reached their goals. When you do achieve something, you come to the conclusion that it's cool, but it's not quite what you wanted. You may not be the most contented life of man only because someone bought your album. All this involves much more.
№ 317397   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 19:12
I can't hear the difference between the groups, sounding on the radio. Each one is like twenty others. Maybe I'm turning into an old grouch - but though kill, I do not understand why these young guys are trying so hard to be like one another. Why do they want to become rock stars - to be able to change the world, to do something new and Express yourself? or ***nutsya with Paris Hilton and get a vip-pass to the fashion club?
№ 317396   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 19:11
He is not a musician without fee,
On the stage of the case, and not through the Kents.
№ 312306   Added Viker 27-12-2017 / 17:08
Street music is really about freedom. About the spirit of the city, about his heart and soul. About the right to freedom of expression. About creativity and unity. About good text and beautiful sound. The music fits in with the architecture merges with the souls of the citizens, pervades the rocks in the Palace. Music becomes a part of the city a special attraction. I think it's great.
My guests wander along the Neva, we love to photograph sunsets and walking on bridges. And at the end of the evening quietly sit in the square near the Winter Palace and plunge into the magical sounds of street music. Sometimes its quality surpasses the TV and radio. She's alive, you know? The living voice of the living city.
№ 306145   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 02:21
Completely different emotions: during a classical concert and what happens during a pop concert. This is really the most important thing, because you see that what you are doing, brings people a real buzz. There are certain canons and rigor in classical music: no one will shout from the audience "This is cool!" no one will sing along, and it's also a certain freedom of the soul. People are basically in our world and so very uptight, can't show their emotions. And the streets is the opposite effect. You not only transmits energy to people, and it is also mirrored to you. And for me now, in my present situation, it turns into some relationship: I'm going to play outside in order for more people to attract to your creativity, not in order to earn some penny, but in order to recharge your batteries. The mood and feeling in this world is changing when you get these emotions.
№ 306133   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 01:21
There is an opinion that good ensembles obtained are not of those people who initially came together and began together to do something, and of those who separately by itself, each unit of music. When they gather in ensemble, they are all well built. It is necessary to engage in their own development, and then to lay down this good group.
№ 306132   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 01:18
As most pop songs written by someone else - most of the stars, the stars karaoke.
27 Series Release Date: 22.10.2017
№ 305550   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2017 / 10:09
Under pressure we tend to work closely together. Do we quarrel? Oh... we are the most quarrelsome group in the world. But if we have differences, then comes the peace.
№ 300164   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2017 / 07:06
To be honest, I don't really focus on the British music press, they've been pretty unfair to us. I have the impression that up-and-coming journalists for the most part put themselves above the artists. They, of course, about Queen develops a wrong understanding. But if you see us on stage is something we give ourselves to fully. All the lighting effects and fixtures only to improve what we do. I think we high-quality authors - and we want to play good music, no matter what criticism we receive. Music is the most important thing.
№ 300161   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2017 / 05:06
- Tell me, what are the requirements puts the genre of film music before the composer? Looks like the work when creating music for film?
- The most difficult requirement is to get rid of his own ego. In the film faced the ambitions of many people and therefore the composer has no opportunity to behave like a star. Difficult, because the music for the movie depends on many elements, but above all she is the element part of the film. So it must be combined with the image, the acting, the whole concept of the picture. The presence of good works does not mean that this music is appropriate for this project. And it's the most skill in all of film music and at the same time the biggest challenge.
Quote Explanation: Interview. Radio Poland. Jan 11, 2013.
№ 298552   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2017 / 02:21
And I beg you not to cling to the talent,
Not every youth is a great musician!
№ 298424   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2017 / 22:12