musicians [Theme] Page 2

Thousand days, thousand moons
Ringing or groan torn strings
Heart to shreds and his fingers in the blood.
And for the soul only love.
Turns the fate of the same motif,
But you're the only one still alive.
And early to say goodbye
You're a musician - then play
It's your solo.
№ 401905   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 03:12
Pericles then asked, whether he shares the views of Damon, what Pericles said:
I agree with everything related to music: better than Damon no one knows what beautiful music. Regarding the society I will say this: Mason from his point of view can judge a society, and the Potter and the winemaker - every profession it seems the most important and complete of all sorts of truths that can be used in any other case. But the truth of the profession - only the truth of the profession. About the political system needs to talk policy, and the musicians about the music. Here Aesop said that Tanner appreciates the bull only by the skin of a living the same bull, full of strength and power, he knows nothing.
№ 401550   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:03
You know, piggy, generally differs from pop not pop? Understand popsoviki money love money more than music and musicians music more than money. But we have nothing to fear, you know why? Because one thirst of grandmas good do nothing.
№ 396484   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 14:00
I've heard people call me the Source, Architect, Creator, but I never heard from the hall said that. I never act like that, ever. I always try to be a gentleman. And I'm not looked down upon, whatever they were doing. To each his own. I try to be a guiding star, lighting their path in the darkness, I do not blame anyone, do not blame and do not indicate how to live. Me this year 62 years, I have too long lived too far away to be considered a loser.
Quote Explanation: 1994.
№ 394275   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:09
Think what you can do after a while. If you can help its sound to other people? If so, be a hero and a musician the same thing.
№ 392325   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 13:51
I first wrote a poem at school, remember the spring something. Then to the army on the guitar learned to play and tried to do something. But the songs were primitive, about love, all a trifle. Then when I came back from the army, worked in a factory and never thought. When I opened a rock club, I looked at Amateur groups, I didn't like their poor subjects, remember the world was singing, about love, about something so incomprehensible. I decided to revive old. And so it has remained, I have become pretty good. It was pleasant to all, and that is how it started...
№ 388648   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 12:40
The art is to snatch a piece of himself. You can't go uninjured.
№ 388359   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 22:48
Tenant: OK, that's it. Only play and sing in memory of Sigismund Lazarevic and his sister from Chisinau.
[ The neighbors screaming, crying, someone suffered, the musicians at the signal Mani play and sing the funeral ].
- Untimely-untimely... To whom you leave us? You're there, and we - here. We here and you there...
Brigadier (cheered up): are you and the stiffs!
Tenant: No, that is just. This is my neighbor Sigizmund Lazarevich. He today was his birthday.
№ 386975   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 23:35
Songs new the simple motif I draw from the strings of the rain,
I'll wear it near the heart at the bright halls and taverns.
I'll be spinning tales to fool the souls of mortal men
Hiding his magical gift, deceptively weak looking arms.
№ 386054   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 14:22
- To play God. Select the "160". What are we looking for in the faces of these strangers? We know what is important: a high IQ, genetic health, reproductive performance, skills, but what are the priorities?
And creative people? Musicians, poets? Will take them?
I'll fix it if Picasso engine? Whether Bono will give birth to a child?
- Yes, I understand the need for a practical choice, but except for the colonization of Mars by man, no need to save the best of what makes us human? Who knows what we'd be if not for the primitive story-tellers, with their drawings in the caves?
1 Season 4 Series
№ 384851   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:54
Even when I died Yngwie, Chester from Linkin Park
It is a confession of punk, I - graveyard musicians!
№ 384157   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 09:39
I wanted to push pompous speech in farewell, but nothing does not occur. You know - we're musicians, so f-but I will say better words.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 383791   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2019 / 12:38
I'm not a musician but my life is overflowing with subtle notes of love, kindness and sense of harmony of body and soul!
№ 383498   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 07:00
You can call us erotic politicians. We are a group that plays rock-n-roll, we're a band that plays the Blues, we are just a group, but we also much more. Concert The Doors - this is a public meeting called by us for a dramatic discussion and entertainment. Speaking at the scene, we participate in the creation of the world, and we're celebrating it with the assembled audience. It is a sculpture of bodies in action.
№ 366212   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 01:06
Recently he [Snoop Dogg] went out the clip, can see where he's at the end of the clip shoots the President of the United States Donald trump. Imagine, here it is conceded that the rapper shoots... we Have hardly ever missed a clip of, say, Timothy at the end of the clip shoots... Donald trump. Why? What is there to look for a second meaning, it is not necessary.
№ 365865   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:02