unity [Theme] Page 5

Forests are never silent to those who understand their language <...> as for conversations, if only to distinguish the voices of the forest, and you'll hear a lot of reasonable and insightful speeches.
№ 211473   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:36
People often become friends even if they share only a common passion. The two guys discover that they are countrymen, immediately begin to communicate vividly, as if knew each other for decades. That's why I think a real tragedy that religion, similar by more than 70%, still can't come to an understanding and be happy to build relations with each other. But they could find a lot of common topics and hold hands! But no - on the contrary, they insist on their differences and criticize each other...
Judaism, the religion of Israel, is a religion of peace; the same applies to Islam. Having carefully studied the World Scriptures, we understand that the problem is not in the religions and creeds and how they are presented to people. If you convey to people the doctrine in a distorted form, it generates biases, which lead to conflicts...
The purpose of any religion is to help people get back on the path of goodness and get rid of vicious traits that, in fact, awaken in us the desire for conflict. Take the biggest religions of the world. Ideal for each of them is peace on earth. They all strive for the Kingdom of Heaven, Utopia, or Paradise. Every religion calls this ideal in different ways, but they all tend to him. In our world there are countless religions, and almost all of them divided into denominations. However, all these religions are, in fact, dreaming about one thing: the Kingdom of heaven and peace on earth. The souls torn to shreds by the violence and hostility which are rooted in ourselves. We can heal only the Kingdom of love.
№ 203716   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:58
People still continued to wave, he disappeared round the corner. The memory was gone. What now? It is his life? He did not know. He had forgotten his past. He harnessed the dogs. Gave them to eat. And again looked back. Suddenly all that was around was gone, he forgot about the concepts of life and death, meaning and purpose, diversity of life was gone; flashing, opened before him, snowy plain, was on the other side of words and feelings. And now, when he lifted his foot to take the first step in the direction of the North pole, a move that will lead him to death, he felt the unexpected, indescribable lift, if this expedition is more important than anything else, though at this moment he finally begins to live, and its existence is filled with meaning; if in a headlong rush he escaped outside of his being, closer to the mystery of existence, comprehended the meaning of life. It seemed, the sky became his brain. The ocean roared in his arteries and veins. He raised his hands and took a step to the North.
№ 197863   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:37
When Josef Detering woke up, he decided to look at the clock to more clearly feel free. But, pulling them out of his pocket, he suddenly felt a strange peace, apparently, generated a fertile sleep. This feeling made him forget about the pettiness and filled again paints the world; then he threw the watch into the Creek and went to the oasis in the distance woods.
№ 197609   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:27
Bensington reveled in the feeling, that it is particle tight-knit brotherhood, - this joyful community know the soldiers of the victorious armies, travelers in tough campaigns, but it is not destined to experience the citizens living sober and measured life.
№ 174057   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:14
I would like
Born with you
As a whole,
But, thank God,
I was born by itself,
And so I met you,
And came together two separate lives.
But now,
O Lord God, when
I've already met you,
And we became one,
I would like
In the hour of death to be with you
As a single unit.
№ 172539   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:07
This is the useful party anthems: they are an excellent tool for uniting the masses. If necessary, they help turn the wild animal into an obedient herd.
№ 169546   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:51
... Erie pulled me close. But not the way people usually embrace. And VERY hard. So that we become one with her being. And would not let me for a second. Like knew wanted to unclasp her hands - we never in this world meet. <...> And then I felt I can trust her with my life. In this pitch darkness, we suddenly did not share. Everything became one. In my opinion, even hearts beat in unison.
№ 162266   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:59
We will be together until one of us stops playing.
№ 155418   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:12
People pay us for integration, they have no time day and night to think that connects.
№ 150259   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:14
Any target will reach the people whose actions, thoughts and words are one.
№ 147098   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:21
Human enterprises, their meaning defined only one main goal, to win the people the right to be different, special in his own way, in private to feel, to think, to live in the world.
To win this right, or defend it, or to expand, people come together. And here comes the awful, but powerful prejudice, that in this Union in the name of race, God, the party, States the meaning of life, not a means. No, no, no! The man, in his modest peculiarities, their right to this feature - the only true and eternal meaning of the struggle for life.
№ 146100   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:27
Most formed by chance, a minority - deliberately.
№ 145877   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:14
There are times in which people thoughts connected with power, but it is only when the government leads the way, as when Peter defends his country in 1812, heals her wounds and giving her breathe, as under Henry IV.
№ 140021   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:47
I didn't want to be Elvis, I wanted us to be the Beatles. And we did it. We are a family.
Quote Explanation: about the group
№ 129797   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:36