symbol [Theme] Page 5

- Flowers? Someone died?
As an incurable romantic!
- This bouquet gave the guy Sam. Did you know that the gladiolus is a symbol for loyalty?
- I mean the guy didn't know...
1 Season 12 Series
№ 370421   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 04:02
Of course, she wasn't alone. It was just a part of growing power, but it has become a symbol. It's hard to think about so many things at the same time, so to come up with characters for it.
№ 367291   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 02:04
God is everywhere. We just don't see it.
God is everywhere. We just can't see him.
№ 360787   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 10:04
- Brooch - what does it mean?
Is Wren - a bird that cannot be caged. A symbol of hope and freedom.
- As well as your own aspirations and ambitions?
- We came to romantic! Please note, ladies, a rare phenomenon: a man not devoid of wisdom and discernment.
If romantic for you, the one who willingly acknowledges the advantage of a female, I completely agree.
Your charm doesn't work here!
1 Season 7 Series
№ 360368   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 20:15
Sometimes I draw a smile, but not smiling. Red lipstick is my mask... It came spontaneously, to hide the tears, the longing in his eyes. This is a bright accent and distraction, which helps to hide the sadness and longing. This lipstick has become a symbol of femininity, a symbol: "I still".
№ 341033   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2018 / 01:06
... heroically leading the soldiers of Heaven in a battle, with its huge korepodobnaya weapon, the symbol of his ferocity...
Quote Explanation: Excerpt from information about the Charity (Graces) and Glory (Greatness) — angels of a rank of Power
№ 335308   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:09
Dirtied monuments on the ground, the pigeons were recognized as a symbol of peace.
№ 332315   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 18:02
Fade in the sun! Torn to pieces! Lonely and single, but basically happy
I don't understand why I am and what keeps me going, one foot in the ground, but I've got grit!
Around the hustle and noise, serious faces, like free flight, but don't like birds I
And despite the fear and regime change, but his hands hold me!
№ 326869   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2018 / 05:03
I can be seen everywhere, see for yourself, over the attics and roofs, tall buildings,
To fully unfold the pleats, more than anything, I need: a clear sky and a fresh breeze.
See? Here I am, at a sports match, these colors and symbols on I, mean a lot,
And mean, I still need someone other than, these poor people, dressed as zombies.
№ 326867   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2018 / 04:07
True power does not need the trappings.
Quote Explanation: Putin, if reelected for a second term in 2004, not using his presidential necklace. Journalist Brewers in the "recently" gives a comment about it.
№ 325504   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2018 / 12:08
I'm not just a fabulous character in bright clothes, laughing people, you know? I'm a symbol, a symbol that people can overcome selfishness and hostility that often prevail in our lives. If you don't believe, can't take anything for granted, your life will overshadow the doubt.
№ 312976   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2018 / 00:08
Geniuses milestones. Talents - the symbol of time.
№ 311022   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2017 / 11:02
War never changes - so people must change... and their symbols. Know your character, the Courier... even if you do not see. Understand what you're going... as I followed you to the end. Whatever your symbol... bring it, carry it with pride.
№ 308599   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 19:09
Sanctification there is always symbolism. Sacred in this world there are no sacred reality and the symbolization of the sacred reality. Sanctification was not a realization of the sacred, and the symbolization of the sacred. The sacred symbolized by the anointed one in the hierarchical ranks in sprinkling Holy water on material objects. Sanctification is not human, not a discovery of human spirituality. In her spirit objectified in signs and symbols. There is a huge difference in how to recognize the Holy anointed sacred ranks and consecrated objects, and how to recognize the sacred - the human subject, his Holiness, his creativity, freedom, love, justice, brotherhood, knowledge, the beauty of the soul, etc. the First symbolic, the second is realistic.
№ 304931   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 21:51
Ceremonialism, obryadoverie is conditional symbolization. The precepts of Christ are not implemented, and symbolists. Christian love and mercy are expressed in symbols, not realities. <...> wins Symbolism realism in marriage and the family. Marriage in most cases is a symbolic, not a real mystery, because the real mystery associated with love. The relationship of family members between themselves are conventionally symbolic, ritual, and the comparatively small role of breakthrough realities. The whole life of the state is symbolic. <...> the Whole moral life, crystallizing in morals based on symbolism and not on the real transformation of the people. Legalistic morality requires people to perform conditional symbology of a non-binding real connection with their inner life, their spirituality. The duty is symbolic. People need to offer each other signs that may not match the realities. The so-called "good deeds" can carry symbolic symbolic. Mercy may be symbolic and not real. The so-called hypocrisy is an extreme form of symbolism, from which disappeared all reality.
№ 304930   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 21:48