symbol [Theme] Page 4

In front Kurochkin nurses tied up woozy after a deathly story of the Cuban who ran around the office shouting: "Revolt! Long live the world revolution! Coffins and guillotine is our symbol!". Cuban was dressed up in a straitjacket, and aunt Glasha gave him a double portion of the magnesia in each buttock, so that it is a metaphorical expression of "life is cracking in the area W..." took quite perceptible scathing look. But then the self-proclaimed brother of Fidel, passionate soul, writhing on the floor in pain, he continued to shout revolutionary slogans interspersed with delirium. "Hurrah! - he yelled. In blitzkrieg only play the Germans! Cuban will show your bourgeois face cat eye of the dictatorship of the proletariat. I learned Russian only for the fact that Lenin spoke. All hanged on lampposts in nature..."
Soon, the Cuban was quiet. Realizing, obviously, your "cracked" position, he is unlikely to show someone the cat eyes of the dictatorship of the proletariat, a Cuban clenched his teeth and curled up, silent.
One of the patients, a former teacher of rastamanskie Bodrato, insane, like Kurochkin, on religious grounds alcoholic, took a moment to quietly to the nurses to approach Ivan Mefodevich and whisper to him that from the street through a bathroom window it causes some bearded friend Smokes. Kurochkin bullet slipped into the toilet, with little concern about what this intimate restaurant in the mental hospitals seen from the office through a special hinged window. Clutching at the bars, Ivan looked down into the courtyard, and saw the excited alcohol Dimka Dimova, a heart friend who shook before him an open bottle of port.
- Salutations, soul Kurochkin! - thundered the red-bearded giant, in a welcoming gesture throwing up your hand with port. - Drink to your health, my friend! How long are you going to hang around in these stinking land? Beast your Ideas! Gives you to visit. Rubbish! Bureaucracy! X-rays fucking! Soul does not see, son of a dog! Bureaucrats took possession of the souls of brilliant artists. Vanya! - even louder shouted Dymov. - Do you know what is happening on the streets of our blessed town? Rebellion, revolution, disobedience holiday! And tops it all some kind of mad monk. Has led just a bunch of fanatics to the Uspensky temple and demands of the Church authorities. Says that did the world end in Rastyapino.
Smokes took a swig from the bottle and mad, laughed.
- And, indeed, long live doomsday! Want anarchy! Tired of mocking the power of money and the bureaucrats! Break the grate, friend, jump! I'll catch you, and we incurred General in a whirlwind of madness.
(from the novel Crack)
Quote Explanation: Rebellion and crazy religious fanatics.
№ 393072   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:57
And clearer than before, he realized what it hates. Because young and pretty and sexless, and that he wants to sleep with her and could never do; for what delicate slim waist, as if created in order to put his arms around her - not his hand, and the scarlet sash, aggressive symbol of chastity.
№ 391591   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 23:21
- If not for the mist, we could see the green light...
- Light?..
- The one that burns all night at the dock...
And probably that the colossal significance of that light had vanished for Gatsby forever.
№ 390816   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:21
Even the symbol of freedom bird, free from the pack and migration route.
№ 390346   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:27
The MEANING is the apparent feasibility, result-oriented. The MEANING of human LIFE, as an organism - adaptation; sense of life - realization of the divine calling and duty, the pursuit of spiritual ideals.
The meaning of life is not our concern, and another thing - goals.
Rotten on the tree the fruit is a symbol of senseless life.
Common sense because common, that does not swim for the buoys stereotypes.
№ 390071   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:21
Rotten on the tree the fruit is a symbol of senseless life.
№ 389538   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 12:36
Statue of liberty - coronavirus sacred symbol!
№ 389327   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:22
- The door to desire. Before you open a topic desires, you need to knock on the door.
Doors look like the obstacle to our desires. But doors are not obstacles. They check the ability of the traveler.
Desires within will lead to this door. And now, you stand before the door and you are very interested.
Ignorant people will push the door. Checking it is closed or not, push it rather opened.
And the traveler comes to the door on tiptoe, so as not to bring damage to the floor, and gently touches the door..
- And will he rewarded for their courtesy?
- If you mean that the door will open, some not. May not be open.
When the traveler wants to come to the knowledge that is at the door. The threshold refers to a beggar, a symbol of humility, absence of all poverty. And this door is the door of desires. Stand in front of this door on the doorstep so to understand that you took trusted you and came to the conclusion.
Took trusted?
- The value of the concept that you are a man and taking responsibility for it.
- That is, to be human is to be born to moms and dads, and like the title?
- Yes, it is. Humanity is an important title. A person is called one who knows himself and sees the suffering of others. If he understands his essence, you will not see the difference between myself and other people.
To be human is to understand that you have a soul. After all, who do you think you will meet when the door you knocked opens?
Of course, with himself. Why do I need to knock on the door politely desires? This is the reason.
- All have forgotten about it. The one who raises his voice, feels strong. And the one who silently waiting for the truth under the door, I think naive.
- No action will not remain unnoticed. Those who have open hearts, the truth will hear, learn. Everyone becomes successful through hard work.
The gates of the consent is the gateway to the world. This world is given to the man who accepts it. But, if it is said "don't get attached heart", it does not mean that you need to fill it with anger.
What are the only Nations which I saw the world. Who's left? Turn around and look. If foam on sea waves? Came-left.
What you wear on the outside, under my feet, ' said the prophet. Not understood, not grasped.
Thinking that rebelled against the Truth, mingled with blood. That in the bowels of the earth on which they tread, is a gold, found out years later.
Real life is a serious way. I will say - give me the truth, instead of money, power, and glory. Because everything else is a dream, passing from under our feet and dissolving.
Important people call it - "come and believe". The rest - the door of desires.
№ 386216   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 16:52
Byron was a symbolic figure, but it reflected only the passions of his age and the abundance of these passions. In me reflected something more noble, not so transient, something more immediate and comprehensive.
№ 385924   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:40
I was a symbol of art and culture of his century. I realized this at the dawn of his youth, and then made the age to understand it.
№ 385923   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:38
I'm not a romantic, but I wanted them to be. There are moments when it's quite obvious. I travel often, speaking with stand-up. I performed a concert in Cologne, Germany, and before the show I was walking on the bridge over the Rhine river, and walking through it, I saw hundreds of locks on the bridge, and on each castle was initials, and it turned out that the pair have set up the castle as a symbol of their relationship. I looked at it and thought, "Perfect! Love is better emphasizes the rusty lock hanging over dirty water."
№ 379185   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 19:09
If "painting" Malevich "Black square" - the symbol fine art is a single cell in prison - a symbol of true freedom!
№ 379143   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2019 / 18:09
According to Sigmund Freud the dream is a purely mental phenomenon performing an important function - a virtual implementation of unconscious drives, impulses, passions. That is, quite simply, a dream illusory fulfillment of repressed, suppressed, forbidden desires. But since, not only during wakefulness but also during sleep there is CENSORSHIP (vnutripsihicheskoy special education) does not allow to realize the repressed and unconscious impulses - sexual and aggressive - that the dreamwork consists in translating these obvious desires in veiled images, i.e. symbols. These symbols and make explicit the content of the dream.
Quote Explanation: The symbolism of dreams, myths and mysticism (Depth-psychological interpretation)
№ 376236   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2019 / 08:16
The RIVER is a symbol of the irreversible flow of time, loss and oblivion. It is also a symbol of direction, defining the vectors of fate. This movement, which ends in the great ocean. The river is also the father of the ocean and its product.<...>
The river is a symbol of the barrier separating the world of the living and the dead, and the road to the other world. In the land of the dead across the river Acheron carry the dead, and drunk water from the Lethe to forget all that I remembered before.
It is also a symbol of the constant changeability of the world that was embodied in the famous formula: "you Cannot step twice into the same river".
№ 373735   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2019 / 04:13
When working in plain clothes as much as I - the form becomes a symbol of the tragedy. I have it collecting dust in the corner of the wardrobe so I couldn't see.
Quote Explanation: Police in full dress for the funeral of a colleagues.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 373127   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 15:06