symbol [Theme] Page 6

There are details that are remembered for a lifetime. And not only remembered. Little as though small, they eat, absorbed once you begin to germinate, grow into something big, significant, absorb the essence of what is happening, become like a symbol.
№ 299142   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2017 / 23:06
In the 1970s, while doing research at the library of Congress, I came across an inconspicuous work on the architecture of religious buildings. It was stated that the traditional architecture, ancient places of worship copies the shape of the female body. And the fact this was presented as common knowledge. For example, the first entrance in the porch, and then in the temple is large and small labia, the Central aisle to the altar - vagina, two curved side of the nave - the ovaries, and a sacred place in the center of the altar is the womb, it is a miracle, and the man makes new life.
This comparison was new to me and shocked to the core. Of course, I thought. The main ceremony of Patriarchal religions, male absorbs the energy of the Yoni, the power of creation, symbolically creating a new life. It is not surprising that the heads of the world's religions, men often say that man is born in sin, any of us born of a woman. And only by obeying the rules of the Patriarchy can we be reborn, to purify themselves. No wonder the priests pass us, spraying above our heads Holy water - the similarity procreate seed that gives us new names and promise rebirth into eternal life. It is not surprising that the clergy is trying to keep the woman away from the altar, just as we are trying to deprive the ability to control our own procreation. All these rituals, symbolic or real, is devoted to the control of the power contained in the female body.
№ 298671   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2017 / 21:36
- Unless the king can be angry?
- Why not?
The king is a symbol, Your Majesty, - as smoothly I explained. - And the character to be angry is useless. He is supposed to Shine, striking the imagination and inclining the will of others their service. This is his destiny. The ruler of valiona slightly narrowed eyes.
But because a symbol always has to be something else: an idea, a thought or someone's identity. Isn't it?
You are right, Your Majesty. But the idea and the idea is immaterial. Today they are, tomorrow no... they are not good or bad - these makes them only human. However, I was probably too blinded by their glitter, so the man behind him, alas, did not see.
You dare to invoke my wrath, lady, softly said the king, coming very close.
- Excuse me, Your Majesty - again I bowed, at the same time stepping on the step. - I did not want to hurt you.
№ 293415   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 17:06
And here already long ago forgotten, mother.
Skull and bones is the head of Adam.
№ 276208   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:44
The power of symbols over our lives is obvious. Flag, a hymn or a word can arouse Patriotic feelings. A kind word is comforting and pleasing. Insult leads to anger. Well, the scary story is scary.
№ 259738   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:58
His name was Kunta Kinte, son Omoro and Bandages Kinte, from Juffure in the Kingdom Naiomi on Gumbi-Bolongo. Arriving home from the Gambia, I realized that I should write a book about him. My ancestors will be the symbol of millions of slaves, who gave seeds of modern American families. Captured, bound, swim to the ship, the whole ocean has absorbed a lot of dead sold on thousands of plantations, millions of men and women daily was fighting for his life and freedom.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 252613   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:56
The labyrinth is a symbol, not solved, intimate. It includes the output, but try to find it! Output and input are swapped faster than you are able to notice. This is not reality, and in your mind. However, the very nature of reality involves a mystery.
№ 242410   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:21
All-around - game characters! If you know how to read them, you do not need anything more.
№ 242396   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:21
The world is ruled by symbols... Their impact on people can not be studied. Too deep in the subconscious overlie these aquifers.
№ 242344   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:51
Gastronomically primitive organ - the heart. And how it became a symbol of life... And what makes us human - both good and bad, love and pain.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 228653   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:30
- As a symbol - I'll be completely invulnerable. Omnipresent and eternal.
- What symbol?
Something known to all, terrifying.
№ 219199   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:07
Love is tenderness, and tenderness, contrary to popular belief, not pity; and still fewer know that happiness in love is not the concentration of all senses on the subject; like many things, and favorite is to be all their symbol...
№ 207882   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:11
Sea and sky - two infinity symbol.
№ 199148   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:26
In the evening we were lying on the shore and watched the setting sun. Randolph told me about a woman from Cairo, who gave him at parting a small figure, covered with blue patina, and it asked to always carry it with you, but look at it only after sunset. Now it sometimes seems like the person in this statuette the size of a buckle like the face of that woman, and he understands why she said that every time he looks at the figure, she will feel the gentle touch of his hands.
№ 198036   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:44
Characters man creates himself when he has a bad case.
№ 193826   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:51