the cost [Theme] Page 1

- How much did those billboards cost?
- How about your tow vehicle.
Quote Explanation: To pay the rent Mildred sold the tractor the spouse.
№ 317747   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 12:18
The fact is that the highest law of market relations is the exchange of equivalents - equal values. If I have an item worth five rubles, I can exchange it for other goods, which also cost five rubles. I can’t exchange five purchases and sales of five rubles and twenty rubles through exchange (unless, of course, speculation and deceit are excluded). But how then is profit, surplus value, capital possible? His law is constant "self-growth." And from here the question arises: “Our owner of the money, which is still just the larva of the capitalist, must buy goods at their cost, sell them at their value and still extract, in the end, more value from this process than he invested in him. Its transformation into a butterfly, into a true capitalist, should take place in the sphere of circulation and at the same time not in the sphere of circulation. Hic Rhodhus, hіс salta! (Here is Rhodes, jump here!). So how, without any deception, that is, without any violation of the higher law of the commodity world, suddenly “capital” appears? A phenomenon whose characteristics are directly contrary to the law of exchange of equivalents? The task is set clearly and clearly. Its solution, Marx continues, is possible only on condition that our "owner of money" is "lucky enough to open within the sphere of circulation, that is, on the market, such a product whose use value itself would have the original property of being a source of value - such a product, whose actual consumption would be a process of reification of labor, therefore, a process of creating value . Such a product, the consumption of which would be a creation! A thing as if impossible, "unthinkable" - because "logically contradictory." But if the owner of the money nevertheless turned into a capitalist, then this means that he nevertheless solved the insoluble problem from the point of view of the supreme law of the commodity world. He exchanged the penny in the most honest way for a penny - never blowing anyone - and still got the ruble ... And this means that he still found and bought on the market an incredibly wonderful item, goods, - cost, consumption (destruction) of which is identical to the production (creation) of value ... And the theoretician, in order to resolve the theoretical (logical) contradiction, can only trace - where did he manage to buy such a super-original product with which the unthinkable becomes “conceivable”? And what kind of a magical object is it, carrying out the unthinkable without any violation of the strict law of the commodity world? The author of Capital followed him and saw: “the owner of the money finds such a specific product on the market; it is the ability to work, or labor. This is the only product on the market with the help of which a solution to the contradiction that cannot be resolved by any terminological tricks can be achieved. This is the only subject that strictly obeys all the laws of “goods”, strictly fits all theoretical definitions of “goods”, “value” (under the very definitions and laws from the point of view of which the birth of capital is an “illegal” act, even illegal) , and at the same time - in strict accordance with the law - giving birth to this "illegal" offspring - surplus value, capital, that is, a phenomenon directly contrary to the laws of the commodity world.
№ 284804   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:13
From the proposals set out by your brother in his letter, the two are just unacceptable. First, they want the drawings were in color, I prefer black and white.
- But Peter rabbit with red radishes in a blue jacket, let's print the drawings in color.
- Well, of course, the color beautiful, but the books will cost too expensive for small rabbits. I will not yield. And here we come to the second point. I proposed to reduce the number of figures by a third. This is unacceptable.
- Let me explain. This offer is not my brother's, and mine. If we can reduce the number of drawings until 31, all the illustrations we will be able to print on one printing sheet. We use trehkostochny print, it suits you, and will cost more or less cheap. I was very receptive to your book, miss Potter, I see her in a bright colored cover, it will highlight it in the normal range.
№ 278434   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:24
That would cost money words, I want to say - pay.
How much would be the weight in them, focus, attitude.
We were finished with the nails in trying the right phrase to find,
Only fiction is, in reality, words are worth nothing.
№ 277263   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:19
If you do that you're fighting for your life, then it is worthless.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 274155   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:33
Each product has its own price, each price your the seller.
№ 219719   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:24
Knowing that equivalent exchange is a lie, I breathed a sigh of relief. No equal pay is not required. When parents give love to their children, could not be costs or rewards.
1 Season 51 Series
№ 188933   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:33
- Where did you get that?
- Under the seat.
They [night vision goggles] heavy?
Yes.
- So, honey. Put them in their place.
№ 184728   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:42
We don't care what the price is, as long as it ain't worth it.
№ 148374   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 20:33
The value of money is changeable, not that the value of people, the is always the same price...
№ 144609   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:57
- Is it expensive?
- No more money!
№ 101874   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 07:38
Never buy thing that you don't need, matter how expensive it may cost.
№ 66159   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:53
In direct line with the rising cost of things the world is growing impairment of the human world.
№ 53635   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:33
Some things are not worth the money that they paid.
№ 51079   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:51
- You value yourself dearly, she said. - How many sovereigns you to jump?
- Yet accanto - was his answer.
№ 27245   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:35