social network [Theme] Page 5

Actually I'm an advanced user and active followers. If anything, I can retweet, and someone in the PM to knock. A few words about Twitter. Well, judge for yourself what to tweet? "Dismiss the Governor - catch photo"? By the way, some officials have eroded their avatars that no one avatar does not fit.
№ 316672   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 19:11
I want to ask you a question-do you even realize how deeply mired in the muck of his self-praise? It's a shame to watch hundreds of stupid and pointless the images appear in the network. They are not good, you write that the girl is beautiful but her ass in the pictures nothing not seen. Being on the corruption and appearance lose the ability to feel the human inside. You post quotes from books that never even never seen or knew of their existence if not for the public, who write about it every hour. You eat tons of junk information every day. Your life boils down to what your priority is to post your face treated cartoon photoshop and wait until the diarrhea when heavy likes and comments. You have lost the possibility of a common to turn your head and see what is happening around, politics, terrorist attacks, crises - all this is covered with news about the star couple divorce once or intrigue your girlfriend. Analysis of the situation there, because everything is beautiful and easier to look through friends ' photos, or to raise self-esteem due to arrogant behavior in the network, although in fact nothing of itself is not presenting. That is why you and control you socially active and popular, but blind and stupid as a newborn kitten, cute-but no more.
№ 316667   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 19:06
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - they made us a society of observers.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 315244   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2018 / 02:14
I'm not scribbling on Twitter, I'm not on Facebook, and I have no mobile phone. If you're always available, there is no room for secrets.
№ 309356   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 06:04
Not to pay for movies on the Internet is right up our citizenship. We would be better to watch the screener, where they eat louder than translate, but free. But for Americans it is a shock! I'm one American said, "Well, you give, maybe you there is still free music listen to?" I said, "Dude, I'll tell you more, we have a social network that we also steal from you, where we watch your movies, listen to your music and smear Pindos".
№ 309250   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 03:04
Nowadays people don't learn anything, they are weak, petty, indifferent to the marvelous gift of life, if it is Pepsi which. ... We live longer, communicate in social networks alone with the screen, and the depth of feeling shallow. Soon there will be a pathetic tidal puddle, then water with a thimble, then microcephaly. They say that in the next twenty years we will implant computer chips, cure old age and will be immortal.
№ 309118   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2017 / 11:03
- What kind of government has the right to read my private messages? You didn't hear about the Constitution?
We heard about it, and we heard about the Declaration of independence. There are many people who believe that the government has no right to poke their nose into the Affairs of citizens, but it is as long as the plane did not fly into the twin towers and not die little girl. You want to live in the land of the free, the brave, but the brave will not be free until the country will be home to. And it will not become a home until there are freaks who want to take your flag and shove you in the ass. And when you sit on the toilet, I can guarantee you one thing...
- Yes? What?
- You will not care who is watching your Twitter account.
17 Season 1 Series
№ 307550   Added Viker 12-11-2017 / 17:10
Hi, I'm Alec Baldwin, I love social media, but sometimes I accidentally publish homophobic insults. In fact, I don't think so, I just print. And then I realized - I'm not homophobic, it was my thumbs, and homophobic.
17 Season 1 Series
№ 307547   Added Viker 12-11-2017 / 17:10
Such is friendship in social networks - don't want you to have on the page was a Mat and other nonsense, not to make friends with friends who are content of the event.
№ 306118   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 22:03
Communication in social networks relieves stress, but enhances the desire. And if this desire for a long time not to meet, the feeling of loneliness only increases. Negotiations by telephone, correspondence in Facebook and VK, WhatsApp or Skype is good in that case, if sooner or later end with "See you tomorrow."
№ 305059   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 03:06
To gurgling in the mainstream of information should be approached only in a full suit of biological protection and to look carefully - what, where, and how. And it is better not to come at all, content with watching the just-arrived - for example, in social networks. This is usually enough. I, for instance, have long realized that less is more...
№ 304493   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2017 / 12:18
I'm not opposed to live comfortably, but why, not having anything to brag about the money their parents? The only who may be interested in these photos - the tax Inspectorate. What kind of example do they show? You need to be born in a rich family? To ride slower 150 - is indecent? What better way to show sympathy for the girl is to pour out her bottle of champagne? I don't understand. But as a father, I can assume that the problem is probably in education. Many of them simply don't know the real price of money as a child was ready to hear "no" in the song Cristina si.
Quote Explanation: About shelling out in unflattering Instagram photos taken by members of the "bright young people".
21 Series Release Date: 10.09.2017
№ 303258   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 11:03
Then the food eaten, not photographed. And "likes" - it was just a dog.
№ 301000   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2017 / 09:19
We're friends. Friends, I think. Well, Facebook certainly.
№ 299488   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 03:09
People want someone's life to like comment photo.
Chase rumors, like a tennis ball on the court.
Digging moles, as blindly, but diligently
The new generation is lost somewhere in "Vkontakte".
№ 299192   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 03:06