social network [Theme] Page 4

The researchers of the company "Facebook" has recognized that passive scrolling through the news feed brings mental harm to humans. This is when you will know about the successes achieved in the same period your PAL and you have a bad mood from the awareness of his disorder. And I want to say the phrase from a joke:
- Petrovich says that maybe for the night nine times...
- So you say...
№ 350675   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 21:05
If I wanted to waste time with this nonsense, I would have signed up on Instagram Leonard.
8 Season 7 Series
№ 345889   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 00:17
- Are you surprised that so many women post banal details of their lives with furious signatures, like a blueprint, and at the same time?
It's okay, this is the essence of instagram.
№ 345558   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2018 / 12:17
If the child quickly roll it down his wall in the social network, his eyes sweep his whole life.
№ 345102   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 13:08
I'm so tired of all the people
Comes close,
Goes fast
I'm so tired of social. networks
I myself weigh in their subscriptions.
№ 343045   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2018 / 17:13
There's no denying it technology and how deeply they entered into our lives. People inherently insanely lonely, and technology give us vast amounts of information, communication and new acquaintances. But, unfortunately, these same technologies make us even more lonely. I can go months without seeing friends daily present in their lives, going to social networks and "like" their photos. Let's be honest: it's an illusion. Social networks don't kill this romance "casual encounters", but let's admit to myself that now, before you really get to know the person, we, as intelligence experts, first "punch" it in the database: common friends, common interests, former partners... We all become a little paranoid.
№ 334227   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2018 / 22:14
- Everything you wanted to know about Shiwan and Andrew Martin.
- Anything interesting?
- Not the most fascinating reading. An ordinary couple from East side. He is a financier, she glows in charity, married five years, honeymoon in Paris, her favorite movie "the notebook", his "raging bull" and "Singing in the rain".
- Where did you get these?
- Facebook.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 334215   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2018 / 22:02
People need the charm of a simple life. We all became hostages of the social networking.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 325261   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2018 / 13:07
When I fourteen years ago with "NTV" were fired, and heard enough from all well-wishers: you understand, well, that's three large Federal channel, they should be under our control. And that's all! Then, it turned out, no, not all. Still decimeter type "REN TV" also needs to be purely lalitgiri. But only the TV. And that's all! Then Newspapers began to interfere. No more than a half malotirazhek with independent editors, we have experienced. And magazines too, and even gloss. Well, as "Forbes" in Russia will make not our man, as it was now. And yet, they say, it's offline. Online is okay, your reservation, roll it as you wish.
And now selis disable "Telegram", and has right themselves say that the fall will be accepted for "Facebook". And then what? YouTube? That's what we're quacking? As a Grey Neck of the tale of Mamin-Sibiryak. All tapers and narrows near the last on the frozen river, badna there a Grey Neck with a broken wing, and then, one fine morning, hardens and this Aquatoria.
№ 324874   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 20:11
Last week, Karabas-Barabas still caught up with Pinocchio, and have not received the keys from the "Telegram," decided to block it on the entire territory of our country of fools. Consideration of the claim of the "Roskomnadzor" to "Telegram" took nineteen minutes. God created the Earth in six days, and the judge forbade her to communicate freely over nineteen minutes.
Quote Explanation: Tagansky court of Moscow has satisfied the claim "Roskomnadzor" and decided to block the messenger Telegram on the territory of Russia. Consideration of the claim on the merits took twenty minutes.
№ 323352   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2018 / 15:10
We are convinced that this messenger wrote herself Joan of Arc, and a sysadmin working there personally, Robin hood. And bloody KGB in impotent rage want to strangle our Telegraphic, but proud and independent programmers do not bend under Roskomnadzor.
№ 323089   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2018 / 07:02
Those friends who do not respond to my posts when I write them, all the time looking at their phones when I'm with them.
№ 319244   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2018 / 15:02
- It's like talking to a balloon...
When they are twittering, you can focus.
Quote Explanation: About the girls in the party.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 317148   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 21:06
I feel happy, I don't care what they say about me. People can say very hurtful things, and now, in the age of social networking, they have become even more opportunities for this. If I ever want to feel really bad, I'll find on the website of The Daily Mail any article about himself and read comments.
№ 317116   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 19:07
To advertise everything I do, is to prove to others that your life is better than theirs.
№ 316827   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2018 / 23:04