impermanence [Theme] Page 6

- I wish you acted the same at least two days in a row!
№ 56503   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:15
We complain about women's inconstancy; but if it does not, we would have much more reason for complaints.
№ 53835   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:41
Could be a hundred thousand times to pass, and always eskimo was fishing and two have been caught, the birds always flew South, the deer were drinking water from a stream, and horns they were all so beautiful, and the legs are the same thin, and this Indian woman with bare Breasts was always weaving the same rug. Nothing's changed. Changing only yourself. And it's not like you'd be so much older. It's not that. But you changed, and everything. That you were wearing a new coat. You were paired with someone else, because your old friend was ill with scarlet fever. And then another teacher is miss Aigletinger brought the class to the Museum. Or you'd heard mother and father arguing in the bathroom. And maybe you saw in the street a puddle and it rainbows of gasoline. In short, you have something was wrong - I don't know how to explain what it was. And maybe I can, but what you do not want.
№ 45042   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:43
Nothing is more constant than the inconstancy.
№ 32436   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:31
We live in a world where nothing is permanent. What is true today may be wrong tomorrow. What works now, may be useless in the near future. The only thing that we have constant - constant change. Eternal change is neither good nor bad. It's just an inherent property of the world!
№ 16560   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:36
... now I know that our world is no more permanent than a wave rising on the ocean. Whatever they were, but their wins and losses we have to endure, because soon will rise new wave, but it will be a new story...
№ 16417   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:29
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up
Because you then hot, then cold,
I agree, my bet is,
Then in the theme, then somewhere else,
Funny, depressed.
You're wrong, when all is well,
Replaced the black and it's white:
We fuss and break up
And then kiss and make up...
№ 7581   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:44
The fickleness of the women I was in love, bathed, except that the infernal constancy of women who love me.
№ 3462   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:25
Not a crime to love several times in life and does not merit to love only once: to reproach myself for and the first to boast the second - still ridiculous.
№ 2348   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:41
In public life he was a loyal supporter of his leader, and in private - a supporter of good food that is well-known followed the wise rule: "to Act with the liberals and eat with the conservatives."
№ 844   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:41
The Princess seems to be one of those women who want to be amused; if two minutes in a row it will be next to you bored, you've lost irretrievably: your silence ought to excite her curiosity, your conversation is never to satisfy it completely; you should alarm her every minute; ten times publicly for you to disregard the opinion and call it a sacrifice, and so reward yourself for it, will be to torture you - and then just say she doesn't like you. If you're over her will not get power, even her first kiss will not give you the right to second; she with thee will Nakonechnaya plenty, and two years later would marry a freak of obedience to the mother, and will assure herself that she was unhappy that she was only human and loved, that is you, but the sky didn't want to connect it with him because he was wearing a soldier's cloak, although beneath that thick, grey cloak beat a heart, passionate and noble...
№ 696   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35
Given someone else the word can be taken back, any agreement can be canceled. Nothing is impossible...
№ 220   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10