Step constant step.
Appreciate the time given to you,
Live for others benefit.
Cheer those who are weak,
And pacify those who are strong.
Then the doubting servant
One day you'll become a master!
№ 199167   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:27
... When parents told you that the artist is not a profession, you changed my dream and went to study Economics. Now you have the money... and the feeling that you missed something important...
When friends in one voice insisted that it does not suit her, she left him and married another. Now she has a family. Only here there is no happiness...
They were the perfect couple until some kind of fortune-teller told them that they must leave, otherwise to happen... the fortune Teller was a charlatan, but the former relations did not return...
And all because people somehow always tend to believe everyone but himself...
№ 197592   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:26
I want to show them all. Anyone who ever crossed to the other side of the road, when I went to meet them. Or did not call me on the lesson, thinking that I fart in response. Or told me that I end up at the gas station. To prove to them that we stand for something. We are more than they think.
№ 197441   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:20
Fanatical belief in himself at times leads a person to achieving the inconceivable, absolutely impossible.
№ 197352   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:16
My life in fact - a fairy tale. There once was a poor boy from the village, slept on the floor - not the bed, does not know what a TV and a fridge. Well, what I could be at home? Except that the cows graze. However, I had a dream and I never gave up until it came true. The main thing - to believe and not to give up, and everything else will work out.
№ 195658   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:01
If recently asked me what I think about suicide I would say that there is always hope. I was convinced of it. I - raphaël de valence. Who a year ago predicted a bright future. Then I was twenty years old, I believed - believed in myself. Yes, it was my faith.
№ 194870   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:29
Believe in miracles. Personally, I never aspired to be famous. I was always full - when I was fifteen, I weighed 90 kg! And I did not know any Tolstoy actress, who would become famous. I honestly didn't see myself on the red carpet. But I worked - and here you see me in a beautiful dress on the carpet. One simply must believe.
№ 194608   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:19
Success is more than luck. You need to believe in themselves and to embody conceived in life. Then others begin to believe in you.
№ 191759   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:29
The reason why people betray each other, is the difference in their power. If they don't believe in themselves, how can they believe in others?
59 Series
№ 191615   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:23
Always do the opposite of what is expected of you.
№ 190484   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:37
The domestic industry is dying, because the country focuses on service of the population, putting him in big money and moving away from the needs of the production sector by importing everything from abroad. And it is necessary to establish production. People, in the end, have something to do with their hands. They must regain faith in themselves, their abilities, in the American character, finally. Even the Japanese say about it. And the people at this time to buy Japanese cars with confidence that the us is worse implying that the Japanese have much better products, much better control over safety in operation. And at the same time, the Japanese themselves admit that they have learned all of this from the Americans. Steve still found the time when people did not even look at that thing on which was the inscription: "Made in Japan". But now the situation has changed dramatically. Why? Because the Japanese wanted it and believe in yourself. We believed in ourselves and started to try started better and work harder.
№ 190236   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:26
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than belief that she is beautiful.
№ 186880   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:12
One day a great sage shortly before his death addressed to his disciple, giving him the final and most important instruction:
- My son, remember, a warm smile of hope to warm your frozen soul, and the voice of faith will help to find the way home. Having heard it once, you'll always gain power over your fears! Remember that only the strong heart can overcome mountains of prejudices that get in his way...
And now, putting on mules, with their few belongings, the young man gird thyself with this knowledge, went on the road. His way lay through the Great Desert, the place called “Tanezrouft”, which translates as “Land of fear and thirst”...
№ 186878   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:12
When fashion store hopes will close the door,
Dress nowhere is our faith...
Will have to learn to live in his manner!
And, finding a needle of truth in a haystack of lies
Forget about the synthetic ideas of the conveyor.
But first to the heart of rails to lay.
To see the light at the end of the tunnel
Commercial blind spot of the soul...
№ 186142   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:38
During the conversation he got excited and, as it sometimes happened with him, felt a rush of hope, especially strong today, when felt support. Finally he was able to confide in someone and thereby gain confidence in yourself.
№ 184814   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:45