Mat [Theme] Page 3

I am the mother of a gamer, I want to say on behalf of all the mothers of gamers: that's none of you fucked us, look at yourself - nobody will give you.
№ 344324   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2018 / 11:05
Mat is not a supported format.
№ 343157   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 07:57
Mat - the language of demons!
№ 337819   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 08:02
Stop to sort out in my head matershiny curses for the job!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 335210   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2018 / 17:07
I find it sometimes difficult to articulate something without a mate...
Quote Explanation: In an interview about the large amount of Mat in the songs of his works.
№ 325779   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 22:02
Life is not chess: here one Mat is not enough for the king resigned.
№ 325487   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2018 / 19:03
A cultured man not the one who's swearing at women, and the one who does not notice when it is done by women.
№ 324835   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 17:06
In the lexicon of the modern person has a lot of obscene, vulgar and obscene words. It is not good. To distort the Russian language, native words replaced. While all of us spoken words evoke a certain image in the listener and the speaker. What samples can occur when the hearing obscene words? Obscene. And every image that we create in the mind, will not evaporate, and can be fixed. To change human behavior, usually not in the best side. People demand freedom of speech, that's just not the words they want to say.
№ 316479   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2018 / 07:15
We are constantly told: "you obscene words put into their miniatures!" My response is always this: if the artist draws from nature a naked woman, he can't picture her in a fur coat. It is clear that any supremacist, or the surrealist is able to draw a Nude woman skyscraper or the ship. I mean the genre of realism.
№ 314616   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2018 / 16:04
Oh My God! What is he doing?! Cretino! Tenti of statisti! Delvare cult des, des fruti that Diavolo! PI (o) Doro apire! Password Bova Vita, Dolce Vita e finita! Mamma MIA, Quad mi terabe (n) undeniable fact...
1 Season 4 Series
№ 312202   Added Viker 27-12-2017 / 16:57
The most accurate description of Russian life without a mate is impossible. But officials in favor of the inaccuracy of the descriptions of Russian life. Down, bitches, the sight.
№ 311293   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 00:13
What is with us all happened?
All to penis and up to phallus.
Other words already does not remain
№ 308668   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 22:05
Indeed, the Museum is a wonderful place for shooting and when I was talking about Plisetskaya, I thought it would be good to remove it in the Hermitage. But Maya does not fit the Hermitage, she is not a woman of the eighteenth century, it should be removed in another interior, and then it occurred to me to do it in the Pushkin Museum. <...> Me not so scared of the conversation as what I have to move - the long staircase of the three marches, a long walk with a great dancer, which movement can Express everything, but I can not help. The moment of the shooting is approaching. Finally, the command: "Action!" We went. I was terribly worried, but I feel that Maya M. is wrong - it knows and does best. I have boldly come together and lead the so-called casual conversation. Fortunately, the sound is not recorded, but a passage. We get to the middle of the stairs, and suddenly - "Stop!" We were stopped from the side entrance came the cleaning lady with a bucket and a broom. The frame was broken. We returned to the original position, everyone was upset: the shooting starts with lining. Have to go again, now we have easier and we have something to talk about. Maya tells me that the same story she had in the film in a Russian village. The Director was a Frenchman. During filming in the background there is a kind of unplanned character. The Director stopped the camera and asked through an interpreter to say that, well, ask the gentleman in the background to leave the set. Translator via the loudspeaker announces it - zero attention. The Director once again urged the Lord to leave the area. Again, zero attention. Meanwhile, we continue to climb up, we are already quite close to the camera. Then the translator takes over and says: "Hey you there, come here..." - and I Maya says loudly, clearly articulating. I turn to her and say, "you Know, Maya, one percent of our viewers - deaf who can read lips..." And under that line we came out of the frame. This frame and put it in gear, and we received dozens of letters from deaf and dumb: "How did you let Maya Plisetskaya to say so on TV!"
№ 307831   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 18:05
The Mat is a tool, like a gun someone shoots him clumsily, and someone handing out headshots. So I'm handing out headshots.
№ 294861   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2017 / 19:15
An army without a Mat - like a soldier without a gun.
№ 292648   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2017 / 15:24