aggression [Theme] Page 5

The truth is often a devastating weapon of aggression. For the truth can lie and even kill.
№ 222042   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:46
Aggression, nurtured in our hearts by primitive savagery - that is the main cause of all our problems.
№ 219876   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:11
Men are more aggressive during adolescence, and after 20 years, when they have highest level of testosterone and when they are struggling for the attention of women. But when a man marries, the testosterone level falls, and when the family a child is born, the level falls again. The man is not required to be drawn to women, and need to stay away from dangerous opponents
№ 212311   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:04
Who do people want to kill? And women and men primarily as victims elect man. [...] Women exceeded men only in the category of fantasies of lovers, the thought of killing lover recently came to mind 27% of women compared with 7% of men. And it's not so much because men are so innocent and are not inclined to use violence against female partners, but because men have aggressive fantasies often occur in relation to other categories of persons. in addition, sexual partners of women to men, they seem to cause more aggressive desires of all who they meet with.
№ 212300   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:04
We are tough, often aggressive, sometimes ruthless, continued Plato. - It's all there, but most of us attribute it to. Credited people that just fear, but quietly to Rob and get away with it is please. And finally shit in gratitude.
- "Attack and take, steal and move". Maxim is not new, Plato.
- This is not Maxim, but a medical fact.
№ 206764   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:33
If you have time, better to wait for enemy attacks, he at the moment of attack Willy-nilly, will be revealed. The aggressor always puts his life in more danger than the defenders is the law.
№ 198966   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:20
Afraid of unloaded guns. They break their heads.
№ 198629   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:07
His confidence and sense of superiority caused a wild desire to punch him.
№ 195170   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:41
I don't like violence. I don't like it in myself, but it is in me. Sometimes I'm cruel, and I don't like it. One of the best qualities of rock music is that it can channel your aggression in a creative direction where it will benefit from this energy.
№ 187090   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:20
Only fools are competitors with aggression.
№ 181006   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:24
Mr. Vaughn, You are right on schedule: I have just healed the last broken, so I'm ready for a new attack of Your aggression.
№ 175730   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:23
The basic problem of human ecosystems is the conflict between biologically given for large primates selfishness and public nature of all sociosystems processes. In other words, every individual is obliged to subordinate their interests to some whole (and this is a necessary condition for its survival!), but he doesn't want. Clash of imperatives leads to a constant stress. But the standard form of reaction to stress in large primates is aggression. As a result, since the beginning of sociosystem all human organizovannosti threatened outbreaks of unprovoked violence and the struggle of all against all.
№ 164381   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 09:48
Cruel age. The world is won by guns and bombers, humanity - concentration camps and massacres. We live in a time when everything turned upside down, Kern. The aggressors are now the protectors of peace, and those who are bullied and persecuted, the enemies of peace. And there are whole Nations that believe this!
№ 144232   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:31
Missy, what are your plans after school, if you're not going to College?
- I don't know.. to hang out with a guy, the model type to be, stuff to play in a band with friends.
- I got reports about your grades two months and you know what? Two-two-two-two-two.
- Two-two.. Yes.
It means that you don't care.
- Well, you're a genius. I go?
- You narrow-minded, disgusting creature. You want the truth? In the first place. You're not going to play in a band and model you're not going because you have no ambition. With your knowledge you will be in the 80% kontengent who tills for minimum wage. And you're going to Pohang for the rest of his working life until you're replaced by a computer.
- I don't care.
- In the second. Your only talent is to allow yourself to fuck. Your life will become an endless cycle of pain. And when you can't take it anymore... neither the day nor the hour - will be even worse. Much worse. Every day I come to work and watch yourself as you immerse in the shit! Easy not what to think. But then, to something want takes courage! And the character! But you have nothing! Get out! Get out!
№ 136346   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:32
Ignorance breeds blind faith in God, idea, leader, aggressive in relation to doubt and neglect yourself.
№ 134660   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 14:47