propaganda [Theme] Page 5

Picture of the world, the image of entire countries, cities, peoples and their history is formed, including through the movie. What about North Korea? What is known about the exit Leonov in space? What is known about India, about Eastern Europe, about Iraq, about Moscow, about the United States? As books, media, comics, YouTube videos, movies promoting certain ideas and views. By the way, propaganda doesn't have to be conscious. More importantly, about what it is; what ideas it promotes. About bad black, Pro is white, about revolution, about victory, about defeat, about Vietnam, about the horrors of the civil war, about the danger of promiscuity, about the horror of abortion, <...> about the bad Russian, bad Koreans, bad Americans, bad Serbs and bad about "Mein Kampf" that reads Donald Duck. For someone to be news, but even "transformers" spread certain ideas and opinions.
Quote Explanation: From a review of the film "the Crimea".
№ 310753   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 16:02
Cruel, but true democracy is induced savages. About savages, this is not a reservation. In another call, eating the guts of the Islamists language little one will turn. However, to our General surprise, Amer call here at all all the local. So who is Kyle fighting in Iraq? So it is clear - with al-Qaeda! And more to the American audience to know anything and do not need. <...>
A sort of feint ears Clint Eastwood walked a few unflattering for the United States questions. Do something to remind the world of the clown with made up evidence? Something to remind you that the USA went to war just to remove objectionable mode? Something to remind you that al-Qaeda appeared in Iraq only after the United States, under the guise of cries about democracy, has committed an act of aggression against a sovereign country, invaded it, destroyed the state and overthrew the legitimate government?
It doesn't matter - the average American should not to think about the root causes, and proud of his country because she is fighting the terrorists.
Quote Explanation: Review on the movie "American Sniper"
Release Date: 06.03.2016
№ 310078   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 04:02
Oscar-winning filmmaker builds the entire film on emotion, but at the same time as fire avoids touchy subjects. It's all very simple. They say, that's we're the good guys, and there they are - enemies, the evil freaks. No, of course you can kick the civilians, but only a little, quite a bit, for realism. But to be bombed by the hospital to shoot another wedding or a Bazaar, to pofotkatsya with corpses or with flags of the SS, it's not about us. On the contrary, if someone kills a civilian, will have to answer to the fullest extent of the law. In practice, three days of jail for the dead, and if you're lucky, then all you can Nar be avoided. But what about the stutter, right?
Quote Explanation: Review on the movie "American Sniper"
Release Date: 06.03.2016
№ 310077   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 22:02
Cinema is not only entertainment, but also art and, therefore, like any other art form - the strongest tool of influence on people. And much more pungent and effective than lectures or television sermons. Why? Yes, because under the guise of spectacle, by fascinatie, the brain pushes ideas that, settling on the convolutions, form the world and are embedded in the mind.
Talk about propaganda, take, for example, the Serbs. In just a few years of them did mrazota bastards, in comparison with which the Morlocks look innocent children. Where went the glory. Yes all from the same place - from the movies. And it does not matter that most of them - fierce treshak. Enough to drip on the brain and the average layman is formed the image of the country and people living there.
Quote Explanation: Review on the movie "Rambo 3"
Release Date: 29.06.2015
№ 310076   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 20:04
We now Fritz lit a cigarette, drank and parted like ships at sea.
- As it drank, okay?
- I smoked, drank, went.
<...>
- So maybe he was a Communist?
If he was a Communist, he would be their long-slapped.
<...>
Foul at heart. Like I sold this German like a simpleton. <...> You ask me who I pity more: "Nemesis" by Fritz or our special person Kharchenko?
№ 308576   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 16:03
In General, what is propaganda - no one knows. The best definition in a conversation with me somehow gave one British colleague-journalist: "Propaganda is when I don't like what you're saying!"
№ 307667   Added Viker 13-11-2017 / 15:39
The fact that we all have imposed, we are unlikely to unleash in the coming years.
Himself scored barracks, clips loaded their freedom.
And if in the escape the cage sawing, only under supervision.
And if we won, it was only on viewing.
And you'll be in the stars Shine, without a single octave.
While Big Brother you laykaet ava!
№ 307152   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2017 / 00:14
- Do you think Jackson, what in the world there is propaganda?
- To convey the position of the state to the masses.
- To draw illusions, which you will not want to lose!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 307011   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 14:03
Accusations of gay propaganda is the level of reasoning of Pithecanthropus.
Quote Explanation: Interview, 7 July 2011.
№ 304090   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 02:09
Not, of course, I am for peace throughout the world.
But how? I'm not delusional, I look like a fool?
I wish all men well, this is understandable.
All, except those bastards that hurt us.
No, but what don't you know who we did a crisis?
Don't you watch TV?
Yes, these bastards just want us here to arrange.
And we need them to just be, what is there to argue!
Now, if it was not used we have nuclear bombs
All of us would now be slaves, and would have long ago.
Need to stop soon with them rassusolivat,
And it took damn style of mane, and all nod.
So here we spawn an army of traitors.
Plant them or send all to hell.
Wait, where are you, Hey, stand up a little more.
Okay bro, hug, go with God.
№ 302103   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2017 / 04:03
... the grandfather of the Soviet popular science books should be read not loved: until you get to something meaningful, will SANOSIL whole soul, trudging through journalese quotes from leaders.
№ 299667   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2017 / 19:45
He is undoubtedly your enemy. The public enemy is also your enemy. Have you ever wondered what the answer could be so simple? In fact, you are not alive, but it's the words of those who looks but does not see. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. You'll never meet your enemy, you never really will live. There is no enemy that I'm looking for. Perhaps that is your true enemy. Enemies don't wear armor and don't wear helmets, just like old times. Today, their weapons of steel slide rule, higher mathematics, and data for calculations. And yet, these enemies do not cause in me any feelings. Are you afraid that the enemy might be just a decoy or even an ally. The enemy that I seek cannot be seen to at some point discover that we were surrounded. No, the enemy I'm waiting for cannot be found, or he will stomp us. However, one day we will meet, but then I will be ready fully armed. Then I'll call him enemy. Then I'll call him his enemy. One day I'll have that chance.
Quote Explanation: a propaganda campaign on radio
1 Season 17 Series
№ 294908   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 00:36
People all propaganda and ideology sponges. A little more than 80 years ago, Germany was the center and heart of the world of Nazism, now is the most tolerant country, where every citizen respects the immigrants. Today you Hatice Ukraine, I believe Ukrainians as villains, tomorrow Putin shakes hands with the President and you are friends again! Brothers-Slavs! My words are confirmed by the recent apology of the President of Turkey. All instantly the Turks ceased to be a ***aces.
№ 292559   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 21:06
Do you really think that sexual attraction to the opposite sex can impose? Are you an idiot? You do know that each of us, as embryos in the wombs of our mothers, until about the ninth week of pregnancy and boy and girl and only after that the body miraculously decides who you are. Orientation is, of course, a cocktail of upbringing, all kinds of external factors, psychological any, but nevertheless a huge part in this is the biological predisposition. If the viewing of the film, in which there are two characters-a gay man, awakens in you the desire to suck ***, I have bad news for you, dude!
№ 292460   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 04:51
Some jokes for the funny column hanging.
There is nothing to catch, don't chase a quick look.
You better look like flies there victorious flag,
Fun movie, just great shot!
Here, flattery there, like stains on a white wall,
And if you see the poverty and anger - that's you.
The body warm, we are stronger and holistic;
Blaming the system is now a lot of pigs.
№ 290497   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2017 / 20:19