propaganda [Theme] Page 4

Against propaganda. There is a professional definition taught in any army. Is called psychological warfare. It is always in any army is preparing. It accompanies the pre-war actions during and after. It is divided into two parts. One - white. The second - black. Black discredit the opponent, lies, false data, which are intended to destabilize the public opinion, to lead people into a panic that they have lost faith in what makes their country, have lost faith in his command.
What distinguishes psychological warfare today, the Americans and the psychological war with Russia from what it was before. It says here that you have no idea. It was the idea of anyidea. At that time it was two ways:
1. Discrediting what you were saying in Russia. For their happiness the Soviet Union provided enough facts.
2. Show how wonderful life in the West.
Today in the West it is not. Today, America can not show how they live well.
1. One thing: the discrediting of what is. To dislodge faith in the actions that holds the country and discredit its leader.
2. And second. To silence the truth that comes from Russia.
Previously, they were not afraid. Now you create a vacuum that only one information will come to them. And do not give access to information that refutes what they are doing.
These two areas, and built a psychological war in the West. Absolutely unprincipled.
№ 353118   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 00:08
Propaganda and counter - normal activity only when you are struggling with this. But for a long time it is necessary to understand that in the modern world the media are a means of warfare. And information bombs work not less effectively, than any other types of weapons. And when we repeatedly miss punches, saying "who cares" and then are surprised when something happens, it shows that we too lightly to this.
№ 353116   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 00:06
And interestingly, right classic Russian said, if the newspaper I read the name was awarded, the right awarded to the unworthy.
№ 352120   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 14:11
Looking for bad people who crucified boy in Slavyansk, and it turned out that the scum must be sought among those who have not apologized for the false message about the crucified boy.
№ 342795   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 23:10
I remember very well the day when I realized that it is impossible to believe Soviet propaganda. This is a very simple story. Dad was a journalist, and I was a very political child. In 1962 I read an article called "the Liverpool idols sheared sheep". I did not understand the meaning of the title, but I read the article and realized that there was such a group "the Beatles", and that's a bad, disgusting, horrible, grimacing a bunch of people that made the seats from the toilets on the neck. I have learned it and believed in it. But it took a year and a half, dad just arrived from Spain, and in the suitcase he had an album "the Beatles". In that instant I fell for Soviet propaganda.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Andrey Gavrilov," the Esquire (the Esquire).
№ 342537   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2018 / 13:03
New propaganda is no different from the old one. Take a slogan or word and repeating it ad nauseam.
№ 330174   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 10:17
A quiet war, we heard bursts of fire
The shells are falling for the propaganda and lies.
Spilling innocent blood, the virus has spread,
Human greed - the Evil Empire.
№ 327899   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 23:07
Separate we have become, it's every man for himself
Specially it destroys all monster, teeth reluctantly.
Brainwashing works and people believe his every word
The false king says:
"Forget about justice, forget about equality!"
Think whether you need all this to sink in
Either stop with the herd to be and do anything
POVERKhNOSTNO to judge, to find the essence.
№ 327894   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 23:02
It turns out that as the film in a vacuum, "moving up" are worthless, but the idea of its obscurantist. But what about the historicity, about which so much was stated by the authors, and which demanded from the Comedy "Death of Stalin"? In historicity is precisely the most terrible brutality of the authors and do not talk about the fact that the film will not be associated with reality with such endless propaganda, will, and how! And bestiality is not even that they took off about a completely different event, and that they serve victory 72 as a miracle and megasociety, not only in his movies but in their reporting.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "moving up".
№ 327724   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 17:03
Mother-propaganda
I appeal to the society.
I'd like to be true
Even if the share of one-hundredth.
But not a hundredth.
The mouthpiece believe a word
I people work
(People don't need clear!)
№ 326682   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2018 / 19:05
The last inauguration of Putin have excited the most advanced part of this mode: liars and propagandists working in media sales. They so zealously licking his master that the spray of saliva flying at anyone who dares to turn on the TV or open a website of the Pro-Kremlin media.
Quote Explanation: From the post about the apartment of the General Director of life news in France from 15.05. 2018. In the post the author describes the peculiarities of mass media work in Russia.
№ 325867   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2018 / 19:15
And there exposing pomershie sixty years ago, Stalin, and continuing stories about the Gulags and other horrors of life among the damned shovel.
The commoner brain is just - "there was a war, we won it and my grandfather was a hero. If you want to say that my grandfather was Stalin's murderous ghoul, I'm going to hate you and everything you say, I will take a lie uttered for the money of the United States." So he thinks the commoner. And he's absolutely right, because pouring themselves a shit to anything good does not ever.
№ 325769   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 19:18
The Russian authorities are outraged by the fact that the West began to restrict the activities of certain Russian media broadcasting to the local audience. Restrictions on their activities because, from the point of view of foreign authorities, the Russian media propaganda under the camouflage information, claiming their right to exercise freedom of expression proclaimed in the West. I think the Russian officialdom would not hurt to not worry about the Western consumer information and domestic. The Russians, too, have a right to information, but they are deprived of this right, instead of information from the Federal channels is served to them disguised propaganda. For which its manufacturers are entitled to exorbitant salaries, the government awards, and other wonderful benefits.
Propaganda masked as well as advertising. In advertising, there's a trick: instead of a frontal roller commercial on TV or ads in the newspaper is as if the normal journalistic material. In form it is a normal article, interview, report from the event, and the content - disguised advertisement for some company, a particular product or service. Or is there another "Fenya" in movie or TV series you see the logo of a certain brand of car (or, say, a whiskey label) - its show time, other third. For this screening appropriate firm paid a lot of money. And the propaganda that feeds us: looks like a news or infotainment shows, but really is an instrument of propaganda.
Propaganda has nothing to do with journalism. In the USSR, the propaganda Department was in the CPSU, not the Union of journalists. Now the propaganda is deeply zakonspirirovana, but in the government still there are which it know - long search is not necessary, just look there, where once sat the "Leninist Central Committee" (the Old square in Moscow).
№ 323342   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2018 / 14:03
When asked about the fact that today most threaten humanity and all life on Earth, is usually called nuclear, chemical, biological weapons. But forget about one more truly terrible weapons of mass destruction, aimed primarily at a person's brain. This is the information. Propaganda and agitation.
№ 317889   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2018 / 16:02
No criminal investigation is subject to it should, and academic review.
№ 310893   Added petrashevgant 13-12-2017 / 22:04