mountains [Theme] Page 16

- Married the big and little Ararat, and went they children of the mountains across the earth. They grew some of their parents outgrew.
- A beautiful legend...
- I now invented.
№ 277803   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 21:06
I love these snowy mountains
On the edge of the world of emptiness.
I love those blue eyes
Where as light reflects you.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred forty eight
№ 265166   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:30
And then the mountains take me to their environment and carry me up, calmly and kindly allowing me to trample their foot and climb their steep cliffs. Their calmness transferred to me, and I go higher and higher. I slowly climb; not to hurry and no reason; a lot of time is needed to overcome the height, to get used to it, so as not dizzy from this dormant mountain rebellion, not to stop breathing from this spontaneous prayers... so I'm tired, but fatigue I can't and don't want to be considered. A mysterious power is calling me upward. I woke up some attraction, as if I captured a powerful covremennye rise that cannot be matched, up, up, higher, - and only having exhausted the last strength, it is possible to fall away and abandon the climb... but then my soul there would feel like I'm shamefully weak do a great job... No, that's impossible, you have to go out and walk in order to experience the meaning and fate of the ancient rebellion, to learn the definition of prayer mountain...
№ 264906   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:21
When I see snowy mountains climbing away to the clouds - my heart trembles at the unexpected happiness: it Wake up some faded old memories... as if I already beheld once these visions and therefore always longed for it as if it was about to be fulfilled the most wonderful and sacred promises... I'm captured and shocked and I don't know whether to believe these ghosts... As easy as that wave swept up to heaven. As gentle as ghostly outlines. And how powerful behind him the earth's mass. I see the earth rising to the sky, I see the sky, hugging her, I see the earth is lost in heaven, merges with him, maybe she becomes the sky? Not a dream? Or, maybe this vision is a living reality, and the flat life everyday is just a painful dream?
№ 264903   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:21
Let will remain open the eyes
Still on clear days and in bad weather.
Tell me a story of mountains,
Song of the sky, the legend of happiness.
№ 260929   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:38
I love the mountains. They are similar to eternity. I like to think that they have been here thousands of years ago - and will stand for thousands of years, poking their sharp peaks in the heavy underbelly of the sky. I will not, will not and my children, and the mountains will laugh, to tear the sky to shreds so that they will go century without affecting their arrogant appearance.
№ 251082   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:08
... We should go, Holmes.
- Sure, go ahead.
- And you?
- I admire here views. Alone.
- In the mountains alone is dangerous.
- No more than everywhere in our imperfect world.
№ 246914   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:34
The mountain doesn't seem unapproachable, when viewed from the top.
№ 237060   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:56
In the mountains you feel incredible feelings. You feel freedom.
- I only fear.
Fear is also an incredible feeling.
№ 228683   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:31
- Maybe Elsa doesn't want to see you?
- I'm not listening, I need to focus.
Usually those who go into the mountains want to be alone.
- Nobody wants to be one! Except you, of course.
№ 228631   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:29
Generally speaking, Bezpeky was not deprived of equal surface areas. The trouble is that almost all of these areas in its orientation vertical.
№ 220637   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:46
Mountain still a mother. Then cling to it, put your face to her Breasts, and she will not drop you.
Always wanted to find out who was his mother, and did not think to think that you'll find her in the frostfangs.
№ 219340   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:11
On the high rocky mountains
Roam the gopas on long legs
There dogs toothless grazing
And there is chicken eggs soft-boiled rush
Can a star from the sky to tear,
There on the stones a fun race streams
№ 211322   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:31
With enough determination, any idiot can climb this mountain, - said Hall. But the trick is to come back alive.
№ 203529   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:51
Attempt to climb Everest - in fact, deeply irrational act-a triumph of dreams over common sense. Any person who is seriously obsessed with this, by definition, are beyond reason.
№ 203528   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:51