awakening [Theme] Page 6

Cats instinctively feel, when the owner needs to Wake up, and Wake him ten minutes earlier.
№ 146414   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:46
It's you... With your eyes closed, in the rain. You never thought you'd do something like that. You've never seen... I do not know how to describe it... one of those who admires the moon, or sits for hours, staring at the waves or dawn, or... well, you know what kind of people I'm talking about. But maybe not. Still, you like to stand like this, fighting the cold, feeling the water seeping through the shirt and skin. To feel the ground softened beneath your feet... and smell... and the sound of drops hitting the leaves. What they say in the books that you have not read. It's you. Who would have thought? You...
Quote Explanation: Ann awoke.
№ 131773   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:04
Sometimes your father had Breakfast, only a bottle of Bourbon, and you hops from the beer bottle. You never even tried drugs in high school. Only delayed once the jamb of the don, not inhaling, like that guy who was the President of the United States... this... bill Clinton. Now you want to take all the drugs in the world. But all the drugs in the world won't change the feeling that your whole life was a dream from which you awoke just now.
№ 131772   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:04
Too many people in the world, whom no one has helped to awaken.
№ 101130   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:00
Every revival is a return to life.
№ 79484   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 14:59
Every night ends and we need to Wake up.
Quote Explanation: Oenomaus says the phrase Spartacus standing over the body of Varro, best friend of Spartacus, which he (Spartacus) and killed.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 78164   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:03
- What have you done?! You woke her personality!
1 Season 6 Series
№ 74159   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:02
Today I allowed the sun to rise before I do.
№ 72313   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:43
They say waking up in the morning difficult, especially if you're not alone.
4 Season 6 Series
№ 56948   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:36
For others, the revival took on different forms.
For Alison's awakening was the fear of getting pregnant at the age of sixteen, forcing her to become more discriminating;
for Patterson the awakening was the birth of his first child, the event of this newly opened world and illuminated it with a new light that influenced all the decisions taken by Mr Patterson in the future.
For Alfred the awakening was the financial collapse of his father, when he lost millions. Alfred turned twelve then, and this event forced him one year to study at public school, and although the welfare of the family rather quickly then it was restored and none of my friends, whose opinion family valued' never found out about it temporary financial difficulty, this period forever changed the worldview of Alfred and his attitude to people.
The awakening of Ruth took place during the summer holidays, when entering one house, she caught her husband in bed with their Polish nanny.
... Lucy woke up when she was only five and when looking from the stage into the hall, she saw her mother, and next to it - empty space.
So the awakening can be very diverse, and not all of them are important.
№ 48218   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:48
Ranevskaya asked, what for it the most difficult?
Oh, the most difficult thing I do before Breakfast, she said.
- What is it?
- Get out of bed.
№ 32684   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:40