post [Theme] Page 2

My wife is a Jew. I'm Catholic. But we get along good. We celebrate the Passover and put the Christmas tree. We have matzah, and we have the Easter Bunny. But we do not observe lent and do not comply with all the restrictions that prescribes Judaism. We only do fun things. And all these burn-you-in-hell-for-your-sins we are quietly removed.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Danny DeVito," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382937   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 19:48
The analyst Fedor Krasheninnikov cited for insulting the government, for the post about the judges. How can you insult the Russian judges who daily fact of its work offend the faith in the law, justice and all light and good, absolutely incomprehensible.
Quote Explanation: From Twitter.
№ 382456   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 21:03
Almighty, Almighty!
We fasted for your pleasure.
We believe in you. Trust you.
We discover the post that you sent us.
The fame of this food that gives health.
We will hear also
who turned to you in prayer.
Don't leave without an answer saying to "God".
We pray to you with all its sincerity.
Cleanse our hearts are blackened by sin and discontent,
committed intentionally or not, forgetting or making mistakes.
Don't leave orphans, the lonely, homeless, bowed the neck.
You're sending a problem, don't make me look for a cure for it.
Don't send us in need of anyone but You.
Make our faces bright, please grant us the wisdom.
Add us to the number of slaves, whom you consider honest.
We seek shelter in you from the bad eye, from empty words.
Don't leave us empty handed at your door.
The Almighty accept our fasting, which we kept for
your pleasure, along with anyone who held him.
God, let us not only fast,
but to be able to educate their own hunger.
You're bossy at all.
Amen.
№ 369935   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2019 / 21:15
- When I held my first post, I felt as if I'd done something good and received a reward for it. Actually, this is to some extent a reward.
- What's the reward?
- Health. The excitement for the Easter table. Finding peace
№ 369929   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2019 / 21:09
Fasting must be the result of love. First, learn to love, and then fast. Only true love to God can make you forget about food and get enough of it.
№ 366751   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2019 / 07:03
Lent is an opportunity to look into the depths of his heart. To understand what prevents us, first of all, the deification of the self. Complaints, resentment and dissatisfaction of others - is a spiritual disease... We must find Christ and then find themselves. We must not forget that man is immortal and his life never ends. The human soul must partake of the grace of the Holy spirit, is for her a vital necessity. Very sorry that many modern people do not wish to acquire divine blagodati.
№ 365641   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2019 / 07:06
Fasting is a good teacher, he shows us all the need with all my heart to have recourse to God and to seek His mercy, help and salvation.
№ 360756   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 01:34
The rain and snow the sky is crying,
The usual bustle of life.
Perceive things differently
In the days of lent.
Your way is the doubt sevugan,
Go through the darkness
You have no need
And you don't need anyone.
You on the whole white light
It is not necessary anything...
And only star
Only the wind
In the desert of your heart.
№ 349378   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2018 / 01:02
Not all cat carnival will be great and post.
№ 322117   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2018 / 20:10
Lent is a time when you get rid of all the crap.
№ 276062   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:24
Fasting should not be cleaned full of dirty intentions of the soul.
№ 252879   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:05
To tell you that it is better for you than charity and fasting? It's a good relationship, for, in truth, hatred is what destroys completely.
№ 245152   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:10
Wise and capable people have to nominate for positions regardless of their position; lazy and incapable people should be immediately removed from office; the main villains need to execute without waiting for their re-education; normal, average people should be educated, not waiting when they will have to apply penalties.
№ 243919   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:22
Not a position ennobled and rises people, but because of man becomes lofty and noble.
№ 235949   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:34
Who fills the womb and promised to be chaste, he is like claiming that a straw will stop the action of fire. As it is impossible with straw to keep the swiftness of a spreading fire, so it is impossible to stop the satiety burning desire lewdness.
№ 225355   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:46