But he hears a clap in his throat,
Uncoerred, with a year, poet.
A red shirt flashes,
Looming fatal platform ...
But feelings of sorrow and fear
He is preparing a new post.
Quote Explanation: Eugene Kropyvnytsky.
№ 411121   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 03:42
Not understanding the logic of my mentor, I asked the main question of any sane person:
- Why?
I have had a special relationship with this issue since the first time I visited the timeless. I generally believed that it should be the cornerstone of the life of every sentient being. A timely question would deprive the world of most of the problems, for "why" they are needed, and would save many individuals from rash actions. And yet, if you force all beings to honestly and reasonably answer this question, then how easy it was to sort assholes from normal frames.
"- Let's get a dog!
- Why?
- She's going to be on the lawn, and I'm going to have joy in life about someone falling into it.
- Okay, the argument!
"I'm going to run for governor!
- Why?
- Because I dream of starting a small family business on kickbacks and bribes!
-" Great goal in life!"
"- Let's go swell in the evening?
- Why?
- Just to swell!
- Good reason!"
If we consider that all beings are accustomed to seeing themselves terribly positive, then such thoughts would not even come to their mind. Well, I'm not like that! It is a pity that in reality, the creatures will come up with other arguments to justify themselves, which do not detract from their dignity.
"A dog is a member of the family. She will brighten up my loneliness."
"Since childhood, I dreamed of serving for the benefit of the people!"
"I'm bubbling because I want to forget about my problems: a mortgage, a fucking job and a tired wife ... You know what I'm telling you."
The ability to ask oneself this question and answer honestly distinguished a sane person from empty balabols.
№ 410886   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:03
Once, my mother told her that childhood is a big blue wave that lifts you up, carrying you forward, but disappearing from sight as soon as you begin to think that this will always be the case. You can't run after it, and you can't get it back either. However, before it disappears, the wave leaves you a gift on the shore - a rapana shell. She has the sounds of childhood inside her. And even now, if you close your eyes and listen carefully, Jamilya could catch these sounds: the laughter of younger brothers and sisters, dad's words when he broke the fast and ate three dates, the singing of his mother, who cooked food, the crackle of an evening fire, the rustle of acacia sheets standing near the house ...
№ 409773   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:51
A leader should not hold the same high position for decades. There is no that mobility. The desire to "appear" in its place ultimately creates an aura of infallibility. A temporary qualification is needed here. And, of course, publicity. It is a cure for all diseases. The question is in my sincere conviction that any authoritarianism in Kazakhstan is a road to nowhere. Only a free democratic society will be the guarantor of our stable and happy life in the near future.
№ 403982   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 00:09
Love, love! You dominate the light,
Prayer, fasting - nothing before you!
You're all! The whole world is handed to you by fate!
№ 403957   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:54
Tambi: Comrade senior Lieutenant, look! They moved the post! He's not back!
Galygin: It was not the priests! A "post moved"?
№ 402529   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 22:09
Can a leader who is not ready at any moment to leave his post, to make difficult decisions? My answer is no.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400059   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:48
Know this: not to make enemies, as his duty, it is impossible.
Free, honest, simple you started your way
The Minister be managed - so a man!
And don't be ashamed, your new post appreciating,
Friends of old you and including me.
Go your path in the service of his native country,
So our friendship does not have to be ashamed of me.
Quote Explanation: Translation Maria Falikman.
№ 399529   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 14:30
The father says to his son: "Son, you know what's truly in Paradise included free of charge, while entrance to hell is paid, and sometimes expensive....
Surprised, the son asks: "what is it, father?"
The father says, "Yes, the heat of hell is expensive. Who gambles pays. Who uses alcohol or drugs - pays. Who smokes a cigar - pays...
And heaven, son, the gift: the gift of praying; keep fasting in vain; doing the Lord's gift. To turn away from temptation and sin, to fear God, is also not worth anything...
Why pay for ad when you can get heaven for nothing?"
№ 398671   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 13:54
Be kinder than it is, because everyone has their own war, fighting and loss. Live simply, love generously, pay close attention to the needs of another intently, speak softly... And the rest leave to the Lord. It is love, no faith, no dogma or mysticism or asceticism, nor post, nor long prayers do not constitute the true character of a Christian. It loses its force, if not the main - of love for man.
№ 397870   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:09
Secretly leaving the castle, Siddhartha six years led an ascetic life. He led it for six years, paying an unprecedented luxury in which he lived in the Royal castle. The son of a carpenter from Nazareth and had forty days of fasting.
№ 397390   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Paradoxically, the fact: in order to properly celebrate, we need to know, what is sacrifice, penance, fasting.
№ 394363   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:45
The world, and so rages, because not praying and not fasting. But still someone is praying and someone fast, why not the whole world has gone mad. If we're praying and fasting will cease, then life will be just possessed, and the face of the generation will be dog. So says an ancient legend.
№ 388263   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2020 / 16:48
The media made this M. M. is too popular, despite the fact that it is internally completely empty: without the heart, the mind, feelings, independence. Besides, he holds the post of CHIEF of the HEAD and it is very difficult to compete with him. So I'm afraid if he rescued you from me.
№ 387862   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 05:40
How? As someone turn the language to offer Borisenko for the post of Prime Minister? You forgot 2006, I forgot how the head of the NBU Zhanna perverted off in the form of iznosilovala the hryvnia? Or did you forget 2009, when the Warder Borisenko gave small and medium businesses genocide? You forgot that Joan Borysenko - spy and pest, the Kremlin zapadenka, a servant of the oligarchy, the devil, Satan. You all forgot that she is
Not only a mother, and faithful wife,
divinely beautiful and fairly smart.
As the sun is hot, beautiful as the moon.
You, Jeanne, welcome as...
How, Lord, how this man can be Prime Minister? How?
2 Season
№ 385559   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2020 / 15:28