asceticism [Theme]

They tell me: You
Quote Explanation: 2024
№ 461393   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 17:39
Whoever does not love a person in his joy - does not love in anything. Here is how asceticism deals with this idea. Whoever does not love the joy of a person does not love the person himself.
№ 448794   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:26
Debauchery is an even more miserable form of life than asceticism.
№ 438101   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2022 / 13:18
Most believe that it is a shame to be a patriot now. Fashion chovers tolerance and asceticism into people, dresses in unisex, oversize and masks. I periodically feel sick of the imposed need to observe political correctness. Society, in fact, does not exist, there is an abyss between generations, between rich and poor abyss. And we think about how visiting traders and persons of non-traditional orientation would not be offended, but we forget about each other, Russian citizens who are subjected, frankly speaking, to methodical destruction from all sides. And no Mongol yoke is needed.
№ 426785   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
Asceticism, righteousness is when you do not look at luxury, but only see it; all because you are not allowed to watch. Spirituality, religiosity is when you see luxury but don't look at it; all because there is no need to watch.
№ 409822   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 03:18
To live with faith in conditions of constant labor is asceticism.
№ 407035   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 20:36
Essentially, all the problems that modern man solves are ascetic problems. Asceticism should not be seen only in putting on chains. If we see an accountant in chains, we must understand that this is a crazy person, especially if he goes up to the roof at lunchtime and stands there, pummeling.
№ 407034   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 20:33
Be kinder than it is, because everyone has their own war, fighting and loss. Live simply, love generously, pay close attention to the needs of another intently, speak softly... And the rest leave to the Lord. It is love, no faith, no dogma or mysticism or asceticism, nor post, nor long prayers do not constitute the true character of a Christian. It loses its force, if not the main - of love for man.
№ 397870   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:09
Secretly leaving the castle, Siddhartha six years led an ascetic life. He led it for six years, paying an unprecedented luxury in which he lived in the Royal castle. The son of a carpenter from Nazareth and had forty days of fasting.
№ 397390   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Austerity - is the ultimate selfishness, the ultimate iskupaemy-denial.
№ 367817   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2019 / 16:07
Admire your asceticism! Have your family it was not the Spartans?
2 Season 12 Series
№ 365460   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2019 / 02:02
To be alone and to be lonely are two different things. Sometimes we are lonely, but we do not know about it.
Being alone and being lonely are two different things. Sometimes we're lonely, and we don't even know it.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 347816   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2018 / 01:11
I have a shack, and day and night she
Give me the joy of rest, food, sleep.
That to me in the shack Privolnoe habitation,
That angry sky in my being.
Above it is a sky, the firmament of the heaven whole
Only a small part of lamps burning here.
Be it the world is beautiful, that the ocean of the earth
Only a reflection of dreams that stand before me.
Everything that is in the palaces of illustrious kings,
It will fit in my shack Les Miserables.
Favorite book and next to her a biscuit -
Here is my feast, my dinner today, as of old.
Full to the edge of the bowl of my patience,
Instead of wine for a long time I quietly drink it
Pet squeaky short my Kalam{*} -
And the ring, and the harp I will give.
I do not need luxury, push me silk
Go to Sufi Harke{*}, the soul of it's light.
Of unnecessary, worldly defence, Lord!
It enslaves the soul, burdens the flesh.
The world-the elder does not run contrary to the mind
High doom, found shelter in my house.
Ago of the way the world's way was blocked by me that,
Who for me from the beginning and the pier and bulwark.
All say: delusion indulged I... Well?
In truth, I can see where people see a lie.
In the service of the Sultan - whether long life to him! -
I be no longer able, I'm tired of everything.
Although the message of Shah caresses my heart,
Pierced with anxiety, burning in the fire -
The beggar, no speech, no words no response:
My house, my rags - that's my best answer!
Quote Explanation: Response to the Shah on his invitation to appear to the court.
№ 347540   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 01:03
Asceticism as a goal is the greatest absurdity. He is the cover of hypocrites and hypocrisy. True asceticism is itself, as PA wrinkles the forehead, as a consequence of profound experiences.
№ 320440   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 18:51
Some travelers consider themselves real men just because they can do without the hot, to sleep on the bare ground and do not pay attention to the torn trousers. These are not real men are quitters, the asceticism which comes from laziness. I do not plead for something to haul camping toilet. For God's sake! But in the summer I'll take bug repellent, and spare socks, and soup concentrate, and a bowler hat, and a mug...
№ 291990   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 16:03