prophecy [Theme] Page 2

Ferrante, you will die twice and twice come back to life. And you, Ippolito, twice would kill him.
№ 333265   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 18:04
Raven, floating in the ruby temple,
Hear the song of the dead he is between worlds,
Does not know what power he has,
But the hour struck, completed the circle of time.
Diamantovy lion with a proud grin,
Under the spell of the power of the light fell.
The sun will die, only then everything will change,
The Raven of death the circle is complete.
Quote Explanation: From secret recordings of the Count Saint-Germain
№ 328203   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2018 / 16:03
- You must speak with the king.
And what to say to him? I can see the future?
- If Arthur's life is in danger...
- You know how he'll react.
He's your guardian, he won't be mad.
- He hates magic more than he loves me.
That is not true.
- You want to test it?
Quote Explanation: For the use of magic, Uther was punished by death.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 321609   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2018 / 11:06
Well if you have not been courting Yes, a prophecy, and that is just the trouble: that no prophesied, it all comes true.
№ 319735   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 04:04
Will be a bright moon, the sun will disappear
The fire will light up
Heaven and earth dead bodies
covered.
Quote Explanation: The first manifestation Ira (demon June) in the film.
№ 317401   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 19:16
- The mother of dragons... child of three...
- Three? uncomprehending she repeated.
For the three heads of the dragon... Ghostly choir rustled in her head, though her lips around was not moving, and no one's breath stirred the air blue. - The mother of dragons... child of storm... the Whispers were formed in the song. Three fire must you light... one for life, one for death, one for love... - the Heart of Denis was beating that floated over the table. - The three horses you have to ride... one for lust, one for fear, one to love... - She thought the voices became louder, and her heartbeat and breathing slowly. Three of betrayal you must feel... one gold, one blood, one love...
Quote Explanation: This prophecy Daenerys heard in the house of the undying in Qarth
№ 290606   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2017 / 08:31
... prophecies are always fulfilled. Just their meaning becomes clear only after the execution...
№ 267130   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:34
It would not have been able to predict some aspects of the future prophets and sorcerers, the Queen understood perfectly: their future is written only by the people themselves. There are hundreds of roads, bridges, thousands, dead ends and turns millions and billions of paths are. And try to guess for sure where to turn or direct the path of your people.
№ 265621   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:44
- Just received the results of the analysis of the last collision. Here is the data about.
And again, my son, you lived up to my expectations. The code in our hands, it remains only to seize the Tower. But as you can see, G. C. B. does not surrender - they managed to destroy almost all the Towers. You have to keep at least one, otherwise all our work will go to pieces.
- According to information received from prophecy, we can assume that the completion of the construction of the Towers somehow become invulnerable. Now there are only four. And one in the Mediterranean red Zone, closest to completion.
- My son, defend the tower at all costs! Future depends on Brotherhood!
№ 264804   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:18
- Don't cry, sister. - Brother patronizingly patted me on the shoulder, leaving the outfit on, the prints are smeared with chocolate fingers. Tomorrow, as soon as you open the gate, I'll go into town and find us a sensible magician.
- And if will not find?
Rinca, you are the Oracle or Banshee? - angry Gift. Better prophesied something useful. Like: "... you see... you see!.. the road... a puddle... a dead cat... the third turn from the forge, the yellow house with two chimneys, the secret knock: three long, two short, the password is "do you take in a fix for the millstones?", review "the king is dead, long live the Ghost!"
Quote Explanation: A collection of the author "Beloruskie Chronicles".
№ 262716   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:37
Prophecies do not come true, while we do not make.
№ 258224   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:07
In real life, prophecy is the memory of mankind. No prophet, in fact, never predicted, they just recalled the past.
№ 255582   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:35
Moreover, his prophecies always unpleasantly struck by the abundance of concrete details. Real prophets do not write. Prophecies are supposed to look hazy and ambiguous, and to present them should the archaic language, it is better in poetry - this style Athanasius was never able to master.
№ 249515   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:10
And then, what the prophets in our time? I don't know of any. Many false prophets and no prophet. In our time it is impossible to foresee the future - is abuse of language. What would you say, reading Shakespeare: to anticipate the present? Is it possible to anticipate the wardrobe in his room?..
№ 243071   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:48
But any prophecy is such a thing... Everyone sees in it what he wants. Unfortunately, often we just think that we are looking for the truth. In fact, we are usually looking for evidence for their beliefs. We are not looking for truth, we seek "his righteousness."
№ 242841   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:38