prophecy [Theme] Page 1

Always and everywhere mortals are afraid
Any visions, signs, miracles...
In them, as it were, revelations lurk,
They recognize the prophecies of heaven.
№ 402997   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 22:57
Loneliness my aching soul fateful prophecy!
№ 402407   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 20:54
And it was prophesied: "Moments of the century, and will disappear the sea, and the black crow will soar over the white desert, and come from the West a stranger. Then the clap of thunder, and there will be a blessed rain, and come a stranger to Morally, for will part before the stranger water".
Quote Explanation: History Kabotie.
№ 395764   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:52
- It's all over. The truth is, ended?
- I would say Yes, detective, that would be a lie and we both know I never lie. We won, but just plugged the hole in a leaky boat. Knowing that I will not go back, demons will continue to manifest the disobedience. A matter of time before they flood the earth. Who knows what's next? Maybe they will come again for Charlie, but maybe for you... I have to go back.
- For how long? A couple of weeks?.. Or for a month?.. ...
- You were right about the prophecy. We realize it is not true, it's about the reign of hell on earth. And until we put a stop to it, but for how long? I got to hold them - they need a king.
- Don't leave me... I love you! Please don't go!
- See if you even realized something is wrong. My first love not eve, and you, Chloe. And always has been.
№ 389285   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
- We have an emergency - demons walk the earth.
Is that it? I already seen them. Kinley called them to bring me back to hell. It's his attempt to prevent the fulfillment of prophecy. But don't worry, all the way through, I got rid of them. And anyway, the demons, the Dromos and of skvi, not the brightest bulb hellish chandelier.
I hate them, especially of skvi.
- I hate all of skvi.
- Well, okay, I'm here for the knives, if these morons get lost on the way home.
№ 389282   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
- Here such pies... Usually these prophecies are bullshit, but it seems true. So...
Wow! I felt I always knew.
What?
- That you love me!
- Yes? And where does such a conclusion?
In the book, silly! If you believe in it, then, "when the devil walks the earth and will meet my first love..." - means that you think of me first love. Hence, you love me! Oh God, I can't believe you said it first, I've been trying to say!
Really? Interesting that you noticed that part when the part about the evil that will come out is much more important.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 387770   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:32
When the devil walks the earth and meet their first love, evil will break out.
4 Season 7 Series
№ 387769   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 07:14
He told about the prophecy.
- Huh, okay, what this time? From the sky will rain frogs? Or, Oh no... winter is coming!?
Quote Explanation: Easter eggs from the creators: "Winter is coming" (Winter Is Coming) - the slogan of the series competitors "Game of thrones".
4 Season 8 Series
№ 387768   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 07:12
The words of the Oracle is a warning. Prophecy. Sparta will fall. All of Greece will fall. And Persian fire will burn Athens. After all, Athens is just a bunch of stones, wood, cloth and dust. And the wind will scatter the dust. Be only ephinany. And the fate of the world depends entirely on them. Be only ephinany. And save only their strong ships and big wave of heroes ' blood...
№ 387216   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 16:50
When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world,
When the brass Tower walks and time is reshaped,
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles,
When the Dragonborn ruler loses his throne and the White Tower falls,
When the Snow Tower will come split, Bascarsija and bloodshed,
The World-eater wakes and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.
Quote Explanation: The prophecy from the book in Fort Helgen
№ 386771   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2020 / 19:19
The prophecy sort of thing - before him and sometimes even the gods are powerless, not to speak of simple fortune-teller...
№ 375745   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 19:02
- My vision for the future allowed me to observe the rivers of possibilities, allowing me to delve into a possible reality to which our actions are pushing us. But that doesn't mean I can predict. I'm interested in these extremely unlikely reality, so detached from the natural course of events that I can't track them. When we act in an unusual way, we create a new unexpected paths and fall into these puddles of strange phenomena.
- Oh, so you want to do what usually is done to find out what will happen?
- I don't expect you will understand.
Quote Explanation: Garnet is going to be unpredictable.
5 Season 15 Series
№ 374511   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 19:06
We never believed in prophecies. And spent his entire life in combat with the enemy, which we have shown fathers and grandfathers.
№ 355199   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 12:07
Bezumca with sharp eyes long white fingers
Clung to the stones of the wall
Hair in the wind, in the mouth Creek. But tell me, Cassandra,
It is important that someone believed
Your bitter speeches? Truly men hate the truth,
they are nicer
On the way home to meet tiger.
That is why the poets podslushat the truth lies; but the merchants
Religion and politics piling new lies on the old,
and glorify them for the kind Wisdom. You fool, think.
No: you chew in the corner of your little truths, and people
And the gods are revolted. - We're with you, Cassandra.
№ 355081   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 11:09
- According to the prophecy, evil will again possess the land with the heart of a dragon.
Evil? With the help of Drake? No, this is not the dragon.
- Do not have to be violent to become an instrument of evil. Drake naive.
№ 336532   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:08