self-control [Theme] Page 4

The most important part of guessing is to know when to stop.
The most important thing about figuring anything out is knowing when to stop.
№ 328797   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2018 / 08:02
As if in a nightmare, the same feverish Eclipse and escaping the world, but this time he kept it all under control, this time he was a nightmare...
№ 327816   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 14:04
You can not lose control of himself.
№ 327200   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 18:06
When something drives me crazy, I try to make friends with it. The surest way to bring the situation under control.
№ 327050   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2018 / 00:16
- You're hesitating. Restrain myself. And do not throw fatal blows.
Just as you did.
№ 317786   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2018 / 01:12
We should not see the lack of passion and control of her stability.
What we're meant to see is not the lack of passion so much as the control of it, and the not giving in.
Quote Explanation: About a dozen basic traits of the characters of the novels of Jane Austen.
№ 316440   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2018 / 01:08
The key to survival in society is self-control. When there are no rules, chaos reigns, and this endangers them all.
№ 302284   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2017 / 20:57
- The Professor and the sweat is trying to control our powers. But Stein knew that to defeat Brainiac, we had to forget about control.
- I figured, overheating engines Brainiac, we will weaken him. But quantum collapse created by us has caused an unexpected chain reaction. The ship-the Skull exploded, and with it all the cities of the Land stolen by Brainiac: metropolis, coast city - every single one.
- We thought we were finally going to be famous heroes, universal example to follow...
Blinded by our pride, we forgot about the purpose of hero is to protect others at any cost.
And we can no longer afford such mistakes.
But still, Batman, if you need our help... we'll be here.
№ 299541   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2017 / 00:24
We're teenagers impatient. We don't think about the consequences. If you want something, just think about it. We can't control... their desires.
№ 296801   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2017 / 19:12
I will stand, - with unnatural calm thought the girl, realizing he would not allow himself to break. - I can take it. I can do it. I'll be able. I will close my hatred for the key in the farthest room, which is only there that he never felt. I will not let her break free. I will not let her bring me down. I'll tell her to go to sleep and will not Wake up until, until the time comes. And before that, I'll be quiet. Until then, I'll do what he says. I will kneel if he wants. I don't answer, if he hit me again. I'm only a shadow of the Ira that was previously. And I will never show him her pain because he too does not belong.
№ 292851   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2017 / 14:09
- Don't forget what I told you about the priorities said.
What do you mean?
- Do you like someone? Like a wife or a mother?
- Parents love.
- Hate someone?
- What do you mean?
- To ensure that all of your feelings and emotions - love, hate, joy, grief - all it's just a bunch of chemical reactions running on the brain electrical impulses. Nothing more. So when you're in high school over a girl with someone fighting, or whatever you did - you did it not for a higher purpose. You did it because you decided what is happening in the skull of the reaction. That's all. You are, in fact, the primacy of obeying chemical reactions. Monkey. It is only a fully aware and you will be able to control yourself.
- ... And prioritize?
- Yes! And to place you want them, focusing not on feelings. You look at the true state of things. If you have two of the wounded, to save someone with a gun more than someone drunk on the weekends. Why am I saying all this: how will land, follow the mind. Don't be one of them, buddy. Don't be a monkey.
№ 283069   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2017 / 09:58
- Can you control it the Creedence!
- I don't want, Mr. graves.
№ 278906   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2017 / 09:30
We must take control of the minds and decide that even the most unpleasant events you can live without much worry and anxiety. Need to learn to see the positive even in the negative.
№ 265831   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:51
This power... it's not her controlling you. You're in control of it.
12 Season 4 Series
№ 264717   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:15
And don't let anger possess you. Many people think that I'm angry, angry type. But that's not true. I'm solid, I'm picky - but I never lose my temper. Yes, you have to be solid, but uncontrolled anger is not toughness, it's a weakness. It takes you away from the target and destroys your concentration.
№ 259033   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:35