self-control [Theme] Page 3

Sense of humor is extremely important. Is your armour. Joy in heart and smile on the face is a sign that a person accepts what is happening and control the situation.
№ 362512   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 06:02
Every soldier has an Achilles heel. Only controlling it - you'll be saved.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 360373   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 20:20
Emotions can give you power, but never let them get the best of him.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 359609   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2019 / 22:23
People often ask me if I feel complete fusion with the character? Honestly, almost never. I think that such a merge actor is not at all under force. Always have control. You first have to create an image in the imagination, then, so to speak, to clothe it in flesh, but under obligatory control. This does not help, nor props nor scenery. They are given in the help viewer. In my opinion, the actor's image is like a copy of your inner world that you want to capture.
№ 358235   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2019 / 19:06
I'm a man in myself like a dog: fed up - on the chain.
Quote Explanation: Letters of Marina Tsvetaeva to Boris Pasternak
№ 353140   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 06:02
...the thought of losing control attracts people who are accustomed constantly to control myself...
№ 348943   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 01:07
- We will not mince words. We're a failed creation. I know about your ambitions, but everyone sees how you look at the background of Royal. Whether you are participants in the beauty contest, you would have lost.
- You have a narrow look at the world, black. People listen to the true voice of truth.
- Of course, if it's the voice of fear, but to nurture their ideology is very dangerous, so don't try.
- [Pulls out a book and opening it, says:] the Scripture says of a great man born on this planet. His camp, behavior, and aspiration - all of it points to the messenger of peace to all living creatures...[Agent black suits and knocks the book from his hands]. So much bile
- I your books up your ass shove. Maybe even then your mill will be more like a harbinger of peace!
- The Scripture teaches us that suppressing emotions leads to sin and unnecessary anger. [takes black over shoulder]... When was the last time you prayed for someone black?
- [bounces away] - don't touch me, you narcissist! (quickly walks away)
- My sister!...
№ 348137   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2018 / 00:10
The best method to control anger is to control your body.
№ 345406   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 16:07
Yang, if you want to tell me to stop, it is better not to start.
I don't want you to stop. Only slow down.
- Time for us - a luxury to him to squander.
- Yes, not a luxury. But the need...
- The detention Torcivia - that's a real necessity!
And we are breathing down his back. But you first sit down and listen to what I wanted to tell you.
- Well?
We with ruby rose Patch - an island near the coast of vail. Our parents were hunters. Dad taught at Signal, and the mom was taking orders throughout the Kingdom. Her name was summer rose. And she was super-mom: kill monsters, baking cookies... But one day she never returned from a mission. We had tight. Ruby was upset, but I think she was too young to understand what had really happened. Dad lowered his hands. It took little time before I realized why: summer was not the first love he lost - only the second. The first was my mother. He didn't tell me anything, but I later learned that they were in the same team - summer, dad, my mom and uncle crow. She left us with my dad once I was born. More nobody's seen her.
- Why did she leave you?
"Why..." the question I still have not found the answer. It was all I could think of. I have long collected information about her from everywhere. Once I found something. Thought is the key to answering these questions. Thought it would help to find my mother. I waited until dad leaves on business, put ruby in the truck and dragged him along. We walked for hours. Feet calluses and scratches, fatigue was taking its toll, but I didn't want to stop. I was barely keeping on his feet, but that didn't bother me - we got. And then I saw them [Grimm]... Burning red eyes looked at us - a tired sleeping baby and her stupid older sister, who did not have the strength to call for help. I literally filed the both of us to them on a silver platter. But, fortunately for us, nearby was our uncle crow... that night both of us almost killed my stubbornness.
Yang, I'm sorry... I know what you mean, but in my case it's not the same! I'm not a child and not looking for answers, and...
I said I didn't want to stop you. I can't. To this day, I want to know why my mother left us. But after what happened I'm not giving this purpose to control me. We are looking for the answers that we need, Blake. But if we lose ourselves in the process, are they worth it?
- You don't understand! Only I can do it!
No, you don't understand! If Roman Torsvik will walk through that door, what will you do?
- Catch him!
- No, you lose.
- I can stop him.
- Even you I can't stop!... I'm not asking you to stop. But, please... take a break. If not for yourself then for those whom you care about.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 345321   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 01:08
People who can't control their fears, get yourself under their control and completely lose the ability to think clearly. But, on the other hand, if they can voosche get rid of it, like other emotions, it will be to assess realnet with false positions. He taught me to control myself... Not to stuff your emotions in a drawer and keep them in check.
№ 343596   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 15:07
Remember what you were taught, Weiss. Head straight, shoulders back, right foot forward... Not so!.. Breathe slowly. Wait for the right moment. And attack!
1 Season 5 Series
№ 343140   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 19:06
To learn not to do something as difficult as to learn to do it. And maybe harder. The world would be a much more frogs if I didn't know how not to make them.
№ 337633   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 00:22
Keep yourself in hand when you want to take the middle.
№ 332620   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 17:06
A life entirely under control, without unpleasant surprises, it becomes unbearable fresh. Personally I don't eat.
№ 332344   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 20:09
Our demons don't die - they remain close for life. They walk with us hand in hand, whisper in your ear, go to bed and hug while sleeping. No one can banish them to the end, from us only depends on how we co-exist with them. Someone is trying to ignore and deny.. Someone gives up and becomes their slave. And someone sets oversee them and constantly watching, so they sat in corners and behaved quietly.. And the supervisor is.. the work has no end.
№ 330607   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2018 / 09:06