obedience [Theme] Page 1

We, simply by communicating with each other on serious topics, can put an important word in a person's heart. Therefore, you need to be attentive to the circumstances of life and love to obey those who are smarter than you.
№ 407430   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:51
wife? “Appreciation,” I answered him. One person loves another for what he gives him. The wife gives her husband confidence, devotion, obedience. The husband gives his wife confidence that she is under his cover, protection. The wife is the mistress of the house, but also the main servant in it. The husband is the ruler of the house, but also the bearer of its weights. "
№ 404665   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:06
In life you need to try everything.
Women - obedience to the husband, for example. And dependence on her husband.
№ 401382   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 18:18
That's the problem: smart people, not listening to us.
№ 395247   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:08
A sin against obedience, for love is short, and you have lost the love of sinning against the obedience.
№ 393744   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:04
Some cultures are often reminded about respect, the other - about God, and there are companies that give installation obedience huge portraits of the dear leader. Can there be any doubt that the ubiquitous image of a national leader in dictatorships not only inspire the feeling that "Big brother is watching you", but also reduce the number of spontaneous thought and independent action?
№ 391346   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:27
Female beauty touches both men and women, and not coincidentally the goddess of love is older and stronger than God.
I wish your beauty wanted - the vanity of Lilith.
Wish your beauty was happy - obedience of eve. Only in the beloved happy beloved with its beauty. Obedience: the path to joy, humility...
Quote Explanation: the heroine reads a passage from accidentally open book
№ 389247   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:16
Other people's problems always seem to be quite surmountable, and other people's children more obedient.
№ 374200   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2019 / 10:12
Strong and smart women men prefer docile and easy.
№ 367754   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 14:25
... Without his permission I nothing in the house can do, and I'm sick of this. How I wish that my father were Friends. Octavia can do whatever she likes.
Sometimes this freedom is not talking about love of parents, and about her absence.
№ 364108   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 04:10
This is to bring to life one commandment - do not do to others what you do not wish for yourself, and love your neighbor as yourself.
Here and work. And now, many dominated by foreign, and the spirit is no Christian at all. Why does a lot of misery, and we become guilty before God, for the sake of our lives the name of God is blasphemed. And the Church go, and SV. The gospel is read daily and the posts to follow, but it is not as an end in itself but as a confirmation of your Christian life. And the main thing - love for God.
№ 363704   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 04:07
- Dad, how come johnny's mother does not let him a single step away?
Because she loves him.
- And I think that johnny is quite weak...
- Patty, you're gone somewhere would be out of the house without the permission of the mother?
- I... No...
Joey also listens to his mother.
- But all this depends on the circumstances.
- I know what I love about you, Patty.
- Dad, wait. I will go to johnny. I'll convince him to go for medicinal herbs.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 355286   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 00:11
Aslan, after a pause, he uttered deep and low voice:
- Susan.
Susan did not answer, but it seemed like she was crying.
- You listened to fears, child, ' said Aslan. Come, let me breathe on you. Forget all about it. Have you become brave again?
- A little, Aslan, ' replied Susan.
№ 346674   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2018 / 02:05
We believe that the most intelligent dog, obediently performing any of our teams. I wonder whether you agree with us other dogs?
№ 325598   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:53
Now parental authority is negligible. The General opinion, professional psychologists, legislators - all tend to release children from the obligation to obey their parents, but even in 50 years you can blame on them blame for their own failures and misdeeds. In the court of the name of Freud's mommy and daddy as much chance of acquittal, as was the defendants in Stalinist show trials.
Quote Explanation: The author shows the trend of the weakening of parental authority over children with the development of society.
№ 305149   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 19:18