fraud [Theme] Page 2

Now, listen, Goldfinger. Luck turned its back on you. I don't think Miami will take kindly to what you're doing. Nod if you agree. Nod! Great. And now, play. Say ten thousand dollars. Will noble. Fifteen thousand dollars.
№ 306309   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 12:24
Fraud is comparable to gambling. It's an addiction, and you have to hit rock bottom before you can change.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 302828   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2017 / 20:39
Something that I did in Madrid, it was not for the money. It's something like a game - a challenge. That's why we're doing what you're doing. Am I not right? Get the task, which at first glance cannot cope. And start looking for a solution.
I know. At first I did it for the money. But then for something else. By the way, squandered on this occupation a lot of equity. It is a pleasure to compete wit with a smart, successful, but dishonest people. Love to live at risk.
№ 292067   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 21:21
For the three months Jeff good to know my companions on the table. Ed Zeller had paid millions in bribes to build a factory in Libya. The head of a Quincy Max enterprises bought the company and secretly warned friends when to buy and sell shares. The richest man at the table Alan Thompson boasted policy of his company: "unless you change the damn law, we are putting the old man in the year before retirement. Save lots of money." All of these men cheated on taxes, led by the nose by insurance companies falsified payment account and provided mistresses to the salaries of secretaries and assistants. "Jesus, thought Jeff. - The same schemers, just well Packed. Manage the inflated firms."
№ 292056   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 20:48
As rightly observed by the inspector Trinian, all the victims differed unenviable reputation. "Fraudsters are imagining themselves as Robin Hoods" - decided Cooper.
№ 292055   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 20:45
"It's time to start a new life, Tracy decided. But what kind of life? I was once an innocent, naive victim. And what has come up? Thief - that's who I am. - She remembered Joe Romano and Anthony Orsatti, and Perry Pope and judge Lawrence. - No, I was the avenger - that's what I became. And probably a gold digger". She outsmarted the police, two professional crooks, deceiver-the jeweler twice and stole jewelry.
№ 292054   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 20:42
You said before that she's innocent.
- Then - Yes. Now - no. She pulled the jewels Bellamy. <...> Now I know who you are, Tracy Whitney.
№ 292052   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 20:36
When fourteen years you're on your own, all you're quick. First learn what motivates you, and then you start to understand what motivates others. The Scam is similar to JIU-jitsu. Only in the struggle to win, use the power of the enemy, and con - his greed. Make the first move, and everything else he's working on for you.
№ 291605   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 01:30
He began to think Scam. Placed ads in Newspapers, promising the dollar colored portraits of the President, and then sent out to the victims of the deception of a postage stamp with his image. Gave in magazines of the announcement, warning that there are only five days to make five dollars. Jeff didn't specify, what to make, but they still poured a flood.
№ 291053   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 15:22
We rogue can bluff twist. Just remember, son, you can't cheat a man if at least he's not greedy. Taught U. To the fields: an honest man will not cheat.
№ 291047   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2017 / 11:24
- It was the police. We have complaints about a cheater who is pretending to be blind and crippled.
I'd help you, sir! But I haven't see in the 72nd stepped on a land mine in Vietnam.
- Oh, you were in Vietnam? We. Where have you been?
I've been to... this... Seni-Ben, Den-Gan, and everywhere in short - many, many, many places!
- So where exactly were you?
- I was a green beret. A special unit. The same thing that a battalion of paratroopers. My call sign was "Orange". Us in the air raised in the night...
- In the air lifted, right?
- I saw the light! My eyes can see again! And legs had grown back! I can walk! It's a miracle! Thank you, Jesus!
Quote Explanation: Billy ray realized that he could get to the police station, and decided to resort to "miracle".
№ 284233   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 18:32
Take Finance! Fraud has become a kind fine art and widely practiced in ways that would be useless if there were no laws established to protect the public.
№ 273021   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:54
From decades of experience Blomkvist knew almost all the Directors of banks or well-known top-managers - the villains and crooks.
№ 266522   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:14
- How did you know that the window would be open? - I whispered, because it was just supernatural.
Because I sawed the latch on the window this morning.
What?
- Well, Yes, it was very simple. I called, presented a fictitious card and one of the cards inspector Japp. I said that I was sent here on the recommendation of Scotland Yard to set the alarm system, which Mr. Lavington was asked to mount in his absence. The housekeeper was glad my arrival. It seems that only recently the house has tried twice to Rob... Obviously, our idea came to mind and other victims of this blackmailer, because nothing of value was taken. I examined all the Windows, did what I needed, and the servants were forbidden to touch the window until the next morning, explaining that the frame is connected to the alarm system, and, as if nothing had happened, withdrew.
№ 266137   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:02