life [Theme] Page 1578

In the moment when you say to yourself, "I have purpose", the future disappears.
№ 48683   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:06
Love these, buttoned the coat all buttoned up. Otherwise, shy.
№ 48656   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:05
It is better to live near the castle of the necromancers, and to pay no taxes than... Well, you know.
№ 48654   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:05
- Buddy, you wanna hear a story?
- No! No! Do not want!!!
- And have my friend...
№ 48652   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:05
Ah! realize your youth while you have it. Don't waste ponaprasnu Golden days listening to the tedious hypocrites, don't try to fix something that's hopeless, don't give your life to the ignorant, the vulgar and nobodies, following false ideas and unhealthy aspirations of our age. Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you. Nothing be always searching for new sensations! Do not be afraid!
№ 48640   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:04
There is no escape only from the grave.
№ 48638   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:04
Life is lust. Everything else is just details.
№ 48620   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:03
Actually, I'm going to kill myself before the eighteenth birthday.
I think you understand that a joke should be funny.
- This is not a joke. Look, I made a list of "Method of suicide", for example, sacrifice, fall from a height. I don't know which way is better. I heard about cooking liver, then you collect the pieces...
- Stop it, Greta, stop it!
- At the same time I made a list of what you want to do before you die. For example, I want to eat an insect, but I already did. Want to participate in a fight with a huge guy. Don't ask me. Next I want to learn how to draw and can be to get a tattoo. That's what I want to do. In General, to live as they want and then commit suicide. Why not? I am tired so to live.
№ 48573   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:02
Looking at red Baron reminded himself that the jewel is hidden in the slimy flesh of the mollusk. What is the lesson you can get from a passerby. What philosophers are right in many ways... what is right philosophers, to think he did not.
№ 48570   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:01
Life - an evil thing. Tired of this, we decided to remake the world. Create walls, dividing the garbage and important to us, leaving the inside ones, and throwing the rest out. When I tried, it turned out that everything works! You can create the world out of some MoE, tsundere and yaoi! A startling discovery! But it's not good to discern between fiction and reality.
№ 48568   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:01
Instead of light and words
who is God
Recall the face.
Your face.
Pitchers hmelnoy fate.
I'm very lucky.
I the hangover.
№ 48528   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:00
Love the theatre - it is real life.
№ 48527   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:00
In children there are two ways of movement, one of which is lost in most adults. The first is to drag and drag. The second is Lope. As a rule, the normal child the first method moves to the school, and the second back.
In adults, as you know, lost the second method.
№ 48522   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:00
It argued that the most heinous crime in the world is the murder of children. The killing of the elderly is contemptuous indignation, but not Wake the infernal horror. Murder women also perceived extremely frowned upon - as men (for the women to kill something?) and women (all men are bastards!)
But the killing of the male person, with the child farewell, but in the senile decrepitude not lapsed perceived to be quite ordinary.
Don't believe?
Well, try the taste of the phrase: "He pulled out a pistol and shot the child", "He pulled out a pistol and shot the old man", "He pulled out a pistol and shot the woman and He pulled out a pistol and shot the man." Feel like decreases the degree of repulsiveness? The first type was obviously the commandant of the concentration camps and sadistic. The second SS man from the Sonderkommando burning every morning at the village. Third, the Wehrmacht officer who caught the ball with a canister of kerosene and a box of matches near the ammunition depot.
And the fourth, though shot from a pistol could easily be our scout, to kill someone from three villains.
№ 48521   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:00
And in life, if you look - the thief who stole the purse, citizens are unable to kill on the spot, and the clever swindler, robbed the country of a billion, suffer and even willing to admire.
№ 48520   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:59