life [Theme] Page 1757

To live, as they say, good.
- And the Grand Iife is even better!
№ 1173   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:54
Each of us does what he can to not think about life.
№ 927   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:44
If life something gives, only to take it away. The charm was given shows us a heavenly beauty, but they vanish like optical illusions when we give in to their temptation. Happiness, therefore, always lies in the future or in the past and the present like a small dark cloud which the wind drives over illuminated by the sun, the plain in front of him and for him everything is bright, only it itself continually throws himself from the shadow. Therefore, the present never satisfies us, and the future uncertain, the past irrevocable. Life with its hourly, daily, weekly, and yearly, little, great misfortunes, with its deluded hopes, her failures and disappointments, this life bears a clear imprint of the inevitable suffering that is difficult to understand how you can't see how you can believe that life exists to gratefully enjoy it, how can you believe that man exists to be happy. No, it's incessant fascination and frustration, as the whole nature of life in General, appears to have been more calculated and intended to awaken in us a belief that there is nothing in the world worthy of our aspirations, struggle and desire that all the benefits are negligible, that the world is totally bankrupt and life - a company that does not pay its expenses; and it has to turn away our will from life.
№ 923   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:44
It is necessary to continue life from where it stopped yesterday, and we are painfully aware that are doomed to continuously expend energy, either in the same tedious circle of familiar stereotypical occupations. Sometimes we are in this moment experiencing desire, opening his eyes to a new world, transformed for the night, to the delight of us, a world in which all took new forms and clothed the living, bright colors, a world full of change and new secrets, a world where the past has no place or space is very modest, and if the past is still alive, then, at least not in the form of obligation or regret, for even in the recollection of happiness has its own bitterness, and the memory of past pleasures cause pain.
№ 885   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:42
Hedonism teaches people to fully experience every moment of life, because life itself is but a moment.
№ 883   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:42
How extraordinarily dramatic life is!
№ 875   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:42
Ordinary people waited till that life itself had disclosed to them its secrets, but few chosen ones the secrets of life revealed before the veil was drawn. Sometimes this is facilitated by the arts (and primarily literature), acting directly on the mind and senses. But it happens that the role of art assumes in this case a man complex of the soul, which itself is a work of art - because Life, like poetry, or sculpture, or painting, also creating their masterpieces.
№ 861   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:41
I locked myself in a stall, got my flask, unscrewed the cap, and attached myself to it like a bug. Sit on the bench, my knees empty, my head empty, empty soul, know yourself swallow strong as water. Alive. Released Area. Released a grebe. Despicable. Alive. The damn, treacherous bitch. Anyone other than a Stalker, do not understand.
№ 776   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:38
Life is nothing more than the expectation of something more than local vanity, and death is the only thing we really hope for.
№ 769   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:38
Become melancholic when thinking about life, and a cynic - when you see that makes it most people.
№ 752   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:37
Some think me better than I actually... Some will say: he was a good fellow, the other - a bastard. Both will be false. Then is it worth the trouble to live? and all live - out of curiosity, expecting something new... Funny and annoying!
№ 723   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
I love enemies, though not Christian. They amuse me, excite me blood. To be always on the alert to catch every glance, the meaning of each word, to guess intentions, to destroy conspiracies, to pretend to be deceived and suddenly with one push to overturn all enormous and daunting edifice of tricks and ideas, that's what I call life.
№ 717   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
He returned to a country where running any boy who had to show courage and resourcefulness: her name - a new life. Wherever he went, he wasn't afraid of anything.
№ 503   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
- The main Super Mario is lifelikeness.
"Go on," says Alison, examining her nails. - Oh, my God, why am I listening to?
Or you kill or you.
- And, that's it.
- Time to spare.
- Who would doubt.
And in the end, baby, you're... still... all alone.
№ 460   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
[Monstradamus] Maybe that's the point. Not to think out, and to understand that life is a crossroads where you are standing right now. Then the maze will disappear - because it all exists only in our mind, but in reality there is only a simple choice - much further.
№ 449   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25