life [Theme]

You look at life and think: are you living or not? It flows very monotonously, and every day the situation becomes more unbearable, because everything old becomes disgusting, you crave something new, better, pure, but this old thing is too vulgar. I will use all measures to wake up.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Georgy Panfilov, 1910s.
№ 466238   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2024 / 03:24
The place where a person is born becomes his teacher throughout his life. Here, in this world of habits and values, we absorb the influence of the people around us, whose lifestyles sometimes shape our character. Fate, inextricably linked with us, throws difficult challenges along our path, which we inevitably encounter, experiencing unhappy moments and difficulties. Our life is filled with dreams, but only real efforts can turn these dreams into reality.
№ 466232   Added Айдар 26-04-2024 / 20:29
No one has the right to demand political, much less anti-Russian, statements from me. Now, when many of my Russian acquaintances are ashamed of their nationality, I can only be proud that my writing story began, continues and, if life allows, will continue in Russia. And let all the publishers in the world refuse me - I write in Russian, I feel in Russian, and this is what will be with me until the end of my days.
№ 466231   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 15:42
My life is like an ocean with an oil spill. Good people can come and fish out this misunderstanding, or they can say on the news that nature has been saved and leave everything as it is. I don’t know what kind of people are in my head: good or bad.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Law of the Beast.”
№ 466223   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 15:18
The ultimate goal of human life is happiness. Happiness is understood as living according to nature, and only such a life is virtuous. The ideal of the Stoics is the sage who has achieved virtue and dispassion. voluntarily following fate, whose life and state of mind do not depend on external circumstances.
№ 466186   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 08:27
Why do people go into their shells and cowardly watch their every word, every gesture? They are afraid of everything - they will talk frankly and they are ashamed that they “let it slip.” It turns out that only at a masquerade you can tell each other the truth. And life is not a masquerade! Or a masquerade without the outright audacity of real masqueraders.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Peter Yurkevich, 1908
№ 466170   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 16:36
The main thing for a living person is life, the main thing in life is change, change is movement, we are inside this movement.
№ 466164   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 16:18
“I believe,” the Universe nodded in agreement. - After all, you are me.
№ 466155   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 15:51
Apparently in life I am a typical “informal”!
№ 466144   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 03:57
“I believe,” said the Universe in agreement. - After all, you are me.
Quote Explanation: Autobiographical stories
№ 466140   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 03:33
If we could only see life through each other's eyes, there would be no hatred. We hate what we fear. And we are afraid of what we do not see. Your father... we will try... but his Gods will not allow him to change his mind. If he could, he would have realized that he should not have turned his anger against us.
№ 466117   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2024 / 03:30
Guys, don't stop moving forward in this high-speed duel called life.
Quote Explanation: The last phrase at the end of the anime series.
Guys, dont stop moving forward in this high-speed duel...
№ 466106   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:39
Some health gurus have taught us that the best way to grow and cultivate vitality is to look in the mirror. Working as a psychiatrist showed me that we do better if we turn away from the mirror and look out the window. Moreover, I hope that you will open the door and step safely into the world. Choose vitality by challenging yourself, connecting with others, and contributing to the greater good in every way possible.
№ 466083   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:54
- I can see it in your eyes! You love me, am I right? And on this basis (rather dubious), you would really like to fuck me! [Addresses the shocked cafe patrons at the next table] Aunties, well, you know life a little, am I wrong?!
1 Season 2 Series
№ 466075   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:30