team [Theme] Page 5

To see the real value of the team when it faces danger.
24 Series
№ 369573   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:37
Well, for anybody not a secret that you chose to participate in the finals of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.
- Thank you, Professor Ospin, but I would never have done it without your team.
- I think that is just the opposite.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 363684   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 01:06
The first team worked so well because of the confidence and respect which all felt for Oliver Queen. Not Green arrow. Oliver can be a leader, he can manage the team. That's who I was then and still remain.
5 Season 2 Series
№ 357856   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2019 / 12:02
It is impossible to follow the commander, which is not.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 355394   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 23:06
In ten minutes you'll be crushed. How many people do you have?
- Decided to admire?
- Office and two machine guns to come. What shall we do?
- Okay. And nothing. Closes the border or step aside let run on guns. Platoon, listen up! Me! Fix bayonets!
- Humayun, against unarmed impossible!
The gunners, ten steps forward! March! The sight of four pillar two! On German positions, get ready! Become! Right line around! Fight! All ago, will pass only in the prescribed manner!
- However, grip you. Listen to the captain, you are now in the "prescribed manner" to the Germans?
- I got in the car left the family, let me go! And start to pass people next onslaught you will not survive...
Quote Explanation: The crowd decided to break through the fence and run to the Germans, and then Danovich was to give the correct commands.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 352531   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2018 / 01:08
Teamwork should always be built around a great player but the great player must always work.
№ 350116   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2018 / 00:21
- I'm still punished for something that flew to Loki alone?
Is not punishment. This is a practice that you ever could join us. And this will not happen if you don't learn to work in a team.
- I tried to tell you! I just... wanted you to believe in me. I decided that if I caught Loki - boom! and I'm in.
But it is impossible to act alone, when you're part of the team. Why you on the bench.
№ 346087   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 16:11
Look, we make a good team... when not mutuzit each other.
№ 345416   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 17:09
Do you know why the rainbow has seven colors? Because in the BTS seven members.
№ 345121   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 17:03
You give a team member - you're giving me.
Quote Explanation: Jane, when he passed Simon and river
1 Season 9 Series
№ 345026   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:13
- I spent a lot of years, I've lived a life surrounded by heroes. With you nothing compares. From the earliest days you have become part of the team and characters, because you... because you are doomed to lose each other. To get close to good people... and leave forever. We all suffered from loss. Don't forget that.
- I will never forget those we lost.
- You must not forget. But I must move on.
- No. With all due respect, sir, You are not right. We're not moving on. We keep this place in heart... printed it, close the door... from time to time, look. But not moving on... even if goodbye.
5 Season 22 Series
№ 344937   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 08:09
- Weiss... I want you to know that I won't be long pribyla in "White Fang". Now I just want...
- Slow down! Do you know how long you were looking for? 12 hours! And the 12 hours I was thinking to do. And you know what I realized? I don't care.
You don't care about that?
- You said yourself that not one of them anymore.
Well, I wanted to say that if I...
- Stop! Don't want to hear. If I want to know, then it is better sooner than later. You're part of our team and not someone else.
- Of course.
- Oh, Yes! Team RWBY is back in the ranks!
1 Season 16 Series
№ 344414   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2018 / 02:13
They won the battles, when it became shoulder to shoulder. But lost, struggling alone. And one day they lost everything.
№ 343663   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 23:09
Great! The whole gang's here. Now die together.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 343424   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 12:07
So, pyrrha, have you decided which team to join? Sure you have no end of jelaousy to join forces with a celebrity like you!
- Hmm. I don't know. I would like to leave everything as it is and to trust this decision to fate.
- I just thought that we two could be on the same team.
Sounds good to me!
- And you know who else is not bad? I - Jean Of Arc. Nice to meet you.
- You again?
Nice to meet you, Jean.
Yes, Yes... So, Weiss? I was lucky yesterday to hear how you like me...
- Are you kidding me!..
- What are you?! Don't be shy. Also, I have heard all sorts of rumors about other teams. And we are with you - so do not stop. What do you say?
Actually, the two teams are of four students, so...
- Exactly! Do your worst, friend, and you will have the chance to join my team.
- Slow Down, Jean. Do you have any idea who you're talking to?
I have no idea, my angel.
- Oh... It's Pyrrha. One of the best graduates of the Sanctum.
Never heard of it.
She also won the regional competition in Mistral for four consecutive years. This is already a record!
- What?
- Her photo on the box "Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes"!
- Oh! So that was you?! After all, they do so only for famous athletes ' and cartoon characters!
- Yes, it was cool. Though this cereal is not very healthy.
- Now that you got it all still you think you deserve to be with her in a bundle?
- Apparently not. I'm sorry.
- But I think you'd make a good leader, Jean.
- Please, stop!
- He's right - this behavior should not posratsa.
But think that pyrrha has already found a place in my team. How quickly are populated places!.. And you know - though it is not on my part - but I could "pull some strings"... to Find a place for you. What do you say?
- But this is too much! Pyrrha, help me out!
- I'm sorry.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 342888   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2018 / 05:12