team [Theme] Page 4

- We need to be called.
Well, not really.
- Maybe "the four horsemen of the world"?
- No.
- I have an idea! "The four horsemen, the overcomer of the Apocalypse"!
- No.
- Why is it so?
- Well, let's start with the fact that the five of us.
- O.
- You forgot to count yourself?
- There is such a thing.
№ 393932   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 03:42
For Singapore 1960-ies was a decade when unemployment disappeared, the 1970s - when it was achieved virtually full employment and the first experience. The 1980s should be devoted to further education of our workers and turn them into qualified professionals. The progress of the last 20 years was made possible thanks to the close, almost inseparable cooperation of the leaders of the party "people's action" and the National Congress of trade unions[25]. In fact, we got a single lead: a team of people, to break the shackles of the English, they took the challenge and surpassed the Communists in the art of organizing the masses, using their tools balance and stability.
№ 393444   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:48
We can educate the people to team spirit, sense of solidarity, that each was ready to give the nation all the best for achievement of new heights. And in return command, the nation will take care of all of us fairly and justly. The art of management is the art of strengthening the team spirit.
№ 392711   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59
Teamwork - the team, not dissolving in the crowd.
№ 389666   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 19:27
For me, the ideal team is a 22 clone me. The rest, mediocrity, only hinder.
Ha! It will be easier to break - a deck of 22 cards...
№ 387291   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2020 / 05:10
- That is, if I understand correctly, ' said Harry, when Ron's explanation (with associated hand gestures) was nearing completion, - catches the Snitch gets one hundred fifty points?
Yes...
- How many desjatinogih goals are usually scored by the team excluding Snitch?
- Uh, fifteen or twenty in professional games-level.
- Kind of stupid. This violates all possible principles of creating games. In the rest of the rules like anything, the sport as sport, but here is the Snitch, which is said to almost always brings the team more points than all other team members, and thus determines the outcome of the match... Two catcher fly on the field, almost not interacting with other players, and each of them hopes that he'll be lucky to see the Snitch first.
- It's not luck! protested Ron. - It is necessary that your eyes move in a special way...
- There is no interaction with other players. Is it really so fun to watch someone expertly moving her eyes? And when one of the hunters finally manage to catch the Snitch, he devalues the work done by other players. It looked like they took a normal game and added a meaningless position that someone could be the Most Important Player, without delving into the essence and not participating in the overall process. Who was the first catcher? The Prince is an idiot who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't learn the rules?
№ 386386   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:36
- Yeah, Grancel!
- I am, sir, major!
Answer, what is your favorite team?
- Yes, sir, major!
- Well done! (turns to Drunkely) And yours?
- "To drink", sir major!
What? You fools!
1 Series
№ 384165   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 09:54
In science, everyone has their own opinion: one makes the other different. That's OK, because here, as in the family: creating a recipe like raising a child. Need to converge views on education, there was a General understanding of the case.
№ 382845   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:28
- Yes! You did it!
- Yes! Wait, guys, I don't want it to be our last mission.
- Then, looks like we're back team.
- No, I mean that I want to do another, but then everything.
- Guys, it's three minutes!
We won't remove all of them!
- We're five and eleven!
- Wait! We do not need to remove the army or stop the signal!
- Then what are we doing here?
3 Season 19 Series
№ 381323   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:48
*giggles*
- Oh... I like it when they fight. Their team is bursting at the seams.
- Stop staring. Marcus, we're gonna take back what's rightfully mine. We pay a visit to my beloved older brother.
2 Season 14 Series
№ 381312   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:26
Not gonna lie, I don't feel bad.
- Wait! If werewolves change their shape by changing the molecular structure,..
- It means freezing the molecules, we will stop the vortex! Sure! Oliver! Plug criirad!
- Okay!
- Do it again!
- Listen, you good idea about the molecular structure!
- No! It was your idea to freeze the molecules!
Yeah, but you gave me the idea!
- Yes, we understand! We are a team!
5 Season 1 Series
№ 381303   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:08
Everything in this world is not as it should be. He's harsh and cruel. So there we are - Champions. No matter where we come from, what I've done and experienced, it does not matter even if we change something. We live as if the world is as it should be, to show him what it could be.
№ 377892   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:15
That would not threaten us from outside, that we would not have experienced - our team must not destroy itself from within!
1 Season 7 Series
№ 372716   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:57
Danger sneaks up on us, when it seems that all is well. Those who do not know the pain of loss, will not be able to resist this... and forget the importance of friends.
31 Series
№ 369741   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2019 / 01:12
Victory only has value if the whole team works. Besides deservedly won, you will see the way in which should go further.
30 Series
№ 369735   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2019 / 01:05