unemployment [Theme]

Business gypsies are unemployed people who give advice to other unemployed people on how to become hard-working.
№ 463525   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:23
As long as America exists, the devil will not face unemployment!
№ 451977   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 08:30
My wife constantly scolds me for not being punchy, not working anywhere. He says, you lie on the couch, you do nothing. I tell her, "Queen, don't dust! There is a crisis in the country, the lack of work is the norm." It is with this formulation that half of the unemployed in Russia lie on the couch, watch "Cop Wars" and wait for economic growth. Although, personally, I believe that the crisis is a media invention. I know for sure when there was no crisis. There was no crisis when there was no TV. It's just that people lived, didn't know about anything. Sometimes tanks could pass by the village. Sometimes a squad could jump in, kill half of the village. In general, there was no crisis. It was not crowded, but there was no crisis.
№ 427066   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 09:27
For 30 years we have been treading water, we are all promised some breakthrough technologies, millions of jobs, and none of this. Stalin in 10 years turned peasant Russia into an industrial power and the second power of the world. Then in four years he won the hardest war, and then also restored the economy. Unemployment was eliminated, the largest scientific centers, tens of thousands of industrial enterprises were created, there was a constant increase in the welfare of Soviet citizens, not a handful of billionaires, but namely tens and hundreds of millions of people. For the first time in the world, a universal system of full-fledged secondary education and retraining of personnel was created. Even after putting housing into operation, we cannot catch up with the Soviet Union. In the Soviet Union, more than 100 million square meters of housing were built per year, and 99.9% of this housing was free. Now it's the opposite.
№ 426474   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 13:57
Previously, people declined gradually, and there could always be an opportunity to rise again, now, behind each dismissal, there was a gaping abyss of eternal unemployment.
№ 410869   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 02:09
It is enough for a person to lose his job, and the next day he begins to clearly understand that he is not the owner, but the most ordinary slave like a Negro, only white.
№ 410708   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 22:01
Maybe you see the future in this thing, but I see ten unemployed in it.
№ 406978   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 15:30
If the administration of President Ramos would bring to the consciousness of ordinary Filipinos that the election is not just a pretext for noisy celebration with songs, dances and free refreshments, and the event that defines their lives and whether they have work and wages, homes, schools and hospitals, the situation changed. When ordinary Filipinos will understand that the stagnation of their country and unemployment is the result of the game of corrupt politicians, the General sloppiness and incompetence, then immediately begin to support those who sincerely wish to uphold the rule of law, to establish order and discipline, to reduce excessive tariffs, quotas, and licenses and other wasteful practices of the monopolies to pay the Finance on the creation of jobs.
№ 394246   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:30
For Singapore 1960-ies was a decade when unemployment disappeared, the 1970s - when it was achieved virtually full employment and the first experience. The 1980s should be devoted to further education of our workers and turn them into qualified professionals. The progress of the last 20 years was made possible thanks to the close, almost inseparable cooperation of the leaders of the party "people's action" and the National Congress of trade unions[25]. In fact, we got a single lead: a team of people, to break the shackles of the English, they took the challenge and surpassed the Communists in the art of organizing the masses, using their tools balance and stability.
№ 393444   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:48
We should be aware of the threat associated with high living standards and unemployment benefits, and very strictly to ensure that the officially registered unemployed people in good faith looking for a job. Whenever in the big cities of industrialized countries, I find a curious paradox: high unemployment and lack of waiters, taxi drivers, nurses and cleaners. Some types of work are paid so that no draw, and in addition, there are good unemployment benefits. Whatever principles may be guided in this matter developed industrial countries, the poor in Singapore resources is labour intensive for high reward remains the best way to attract capital and technology as the basis for future wealth.
№ 393403   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:42
Followed by unemployment in the city included poverty, desperation and vices. The shops were deserted - the people crowded to the pub; just another pipe has ceased to smoke in the factory, in the village next door opened a new tavern.
№ 384112   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2019 / 23:52
They have been a part of the huge mass of cheap unskilled labor, which is now pushed back to a mechanical force. They come to an end.
№ 383205   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 17:54
...the labour exchange is a place where I feel like a loser.
Labor exchange is a living creature that looks at you like an insect. The labor exchange not care about my thoughts, my poems, to a bright flame, before the fire of my soul, do not care about my intelligence work, so in the coffin, I saw her white sneakers.
№ 378025   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2019 / 13:03
What can you expect from a country where people are taking jobs away from animals?
№ 373665   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 06:04
Now I have nothing to fear - do not give to work I would just sit in the village, breed pigs, geese, follow the garden, and to spit I on them wanted! Gradually bring the house and land in order, and will be the perfect village house. Stone. The people around will be good. Put the hives. Will honey. Even though "jeep" to get it. That's all right then. Now is the time to earn more money to finish the autumn with the house. To be able to live here in the winter. 300 km from Moscow - will not be dragged just.
Quote Explanation: About the lack of work
№ 372954   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:19