team [Theme] Page 2

And Yeltsin continued. Yeltsin, as if starting from the fact that Gorbachev is bad, he tried to do something differently.
But this president was already completely surrounded by Jews. Under the CPSU, there was mild anti-Semitism, and Jews were not everywhere. And under Yeltsin, Gaidar's entire team was jewish alone. And these have already been chopped! If Gorbachev avenged his grandfather, the Gaidar Jews avenged all the world Jewry in our country.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Zhirinovsky "Ivan, smell the soul!"
№ 424008   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:26
- Who said that bullshit? Someone wise? Maybe this is some exaggeration?
Quote Explanation: A conversation after a fight with terrorists.
№ 422591   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:06
Do you know why they are the best players in the world?
- Do they have the best costumes?
- Because they play as one team, especially during postponed games. They help each other. And we Americans love alone. After all, we are all such individualists. We don't like to accept help from others.
Quote Explanation: Benny explains why Soviet players are hard to beat.
№ 422045   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 23:00
But I am still proud of this role and of my participation in the work of such a fantastic team led by Cameron. Since then I have been filming only for the best directors and I do it quite deliberately.
№ 418483   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 18:45
You're a dog. And I am a dog. And she's a dog. And together we fucking flock!
№ 417995   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 16:54
I'm sure we can all escape unharmed if we help each other.
№ 416854   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:18
We need to unite. If you survive, I will survive!
№ 416853   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:15
- Gentlemen, incomes have fallen. We need to cut costs.
- Don't worry, Chief. You can count on us. Together we will cope! Remember: there is no "I" in the word "team".
- Yes, but "I" is in the words "fired" and "you".
№ 416822   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 21:42
him! Even street musicians are different. In St. Petersburg, street musicians are always one goner with a guitar, upset, like his whole family, because he does not work for a profession. In Moscow, street musicians are just a team! They make money. They have equipment, tools. They, bitch, are connected to the ground ... They have a plate, the card number of Sberbank, Tinkoff, Rosselkhozbank. The drunk always dances in front of them, exclusively in a jacket, because he is at a concert.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 416176   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 09:15
Some difficult life situations are like being in the worst World of Tanks team: you try to drag a fight, you definitely hit the enemy's technique, causing him a lot of damage, but your clumsy team merges at the most inopportune moment and makes defeat inevitable.
№ 412435   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:21
- Well, that's it. The treaty is no more.
- I didn't think I would live to see the day when one of the parties went against us. It's Rendane - he even looks like the epitome of evil.
- Uh... We had to win this war. Instead, we run away from one star to another with our tail wagged.
- We're still alive. I mean, yeah. Rendaine is ruthless. He has jennerites, a huge army, a bunch of robots, legions of creepy varielsi...
- It's not any easier for me from your words now.
We lost Jennar only because of Rendein's "sudden but inevitable" betrayal. The Eldrids have an army... Well, something like an army. And there are robots! And your plans.
- Eldrids alone are not enough. I can attract OMR. I guess. And... well, probably Reynu and her rebels. Then, again, Deandi...
- Nope!... Forgive me. I don't trust the separatists. And I certainly don't trust Deandi.
- You can trust her. We have known her for a long time, and we have already agreed amicably with her. We'll pull her out alive from Tempest and she can delay Rendaine's final attack on Solus.
- She tortured you!
- Hey, who else do we rely on? On the faction? They're fighting among themselves again for resources. And they are waiting for defeat.
- Then in their stump! We don't need them, we have Captain Galt and his great plan. You know a lot of cool dudes, right? If they're just like me, then surely they owe you a debt. We don't need an army, we need a team. Precise strikes. No bureaucracy, no arguments, no tuff.
- Hmm... And that's not a bad idea. I'll make a couple of calls. Will you fly back to Solus?
- Along with the rest of the Eldrids.
- Okay. Because I have the perfect job for you.
- You're asking me to save Deandi, right?
- Yep.
- Your mother.
№ 412389   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:51
Until we understand the meaning of the rule, we want to go and play alone, without any restrictions. If we understand the meaning of the rule, our chances of enjoying the team play are increased.
№ 411641   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 16:03
Jane, you say you're a loner. However, be careful. Collect enough singles in one place for longer, and they are no longer alone.
№ 410750   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 19:48
Left in the New Year.
№ 410483   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:09