cohesion [Theme]

The team only works when it gathers around a star.
№ 463456   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:12
Trouble brings people together better than luck.
№ 427131   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 21:27
Dear citizens of Russia. Today is a difficult, tragic date. 80 years ago, the Great Patriotic War began. The great-grandchildren of those who in 1941 from the first minutes of the treacherous nazi attack stood up with a wall to defend the Motherland have already grown. This day, June 22, still resonates with indignation, sorrow in the hearts of all generations, covers with pain for the crippled fate of millions of people. Because their trials in those terrible years are literally imprinted in our memory. It was not enough for the enemy to take possession of someone else's land. He came to exterminate our people. And those who remain, turn into slaves, depriving the native language, traditions of ancestors, our culture. History has not known such a brutal genocide. And today the blood is dry from how, by what methods the Nazis and their accomplices embodied their deadly plans, what atrocities they committed against the civilian population, the elderly, women, children. The answer to the hated fierce evil was spiritual unity, cohesion, mass heroism of the Soviet people. People's faith in the triumph of justice, in our victory, had an incomprehensible force. And for the sake of the liberation of the Fatherland, they endured everything, went through grief, suffering, death in the rear and at the front, reached the heights of courage and self-sacrifice in the infernos of battle, in the hardest work in factories and factories. And they won a truly Great Victory. It's impossible to forget it all. And it is no accident that the Eternal Flame has become a sacred symbol of our memory. Here, at the eternal Flame, we bow our heads before all those who have not returned from the war, before the veterans who have left us. Today, on the Day of Remembrance and Sorrow, all our thoughts and feelings are addressed to them. I am sure that we will preserve this memory, the truth about the war. We are doing everything, and we will do everything to ensure that our country, our Motherland has always been a great and powerful power. And we will always be grateful to the victors who stepped into immortality, those who gave us, future generations, life and peace. Eternal glory to the fallen for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. Eternal memory to them.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421324   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:24
Every for all and all for all - here it is. When we each other will stand, then podkislit us, no one can.
№ 396285   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 10:30
People from all over Norway, Sweden, Denmark are going to avenge Ragnar. This has not happened before!
№ 396158   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:18
The quality of human resources of each nation is the most important factor determining a country's competitiveness. Resourcefulness, ingenuity, solidarity work, mutual abide by the rules of ethics make them nearly invincible.
№ 393402   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:39
- You're new, all in work, as and where you with someone familiar. On this date (spectating), and I will help weed out the pervs.
- No, you're not the best detector on the crazies. This is for losers. And I'm not allowed back because of a miracle Yudo feet. No. Although... I need someone with a heavy judgmental disposition.
- Well, how funny, I see no ring, I see a bear and do not see the Russian about to beat the bear. I can only see the endless ocean of boredom, without Islands of fun.
- I'm sorry about the bear, I thought, because as a volunteer you speed Dating would not go. All, forget it.
- I would willingly bear prostate massage before you go on a bunch of inadequate. Fucking hell!
- Well, please, you know all the citizens. just going to merge perverts.
- Oh... a fight with a bear, about this dream is not a sin.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 387063   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2020 / 14:40
That would not threaten us from outside, that we would not have experienced - our team must not destroy itself from within!
1 Season 7 Series
№ 372716   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:57
I don't think America is ever to truly unite. Because of one word: greed. Nothing to do with racial issues. The problem is greed.
№ 352468   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 14:09
I want my road to success was full of fun and sense of unity when we set ourselves the same goal.
№ 339168   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 05:06
I feel that I can become a champion as long as I let my health and if I am part of a strong team.
№ 339164   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 05:02
The important point is that when you teammates have shared interests beyond the basketball court when you're friends, on the floor all the understanding on the cosmic level.
№ 339160   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 03:25
Easy accord, unity is a sign of delusion rather than discovered truth.
№ 304921   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 21:21
Guilds and everything wrong, and then there's a bunch of idiots climbing in front of us in line! Illegal! I would never have done. Of course, one day after the orchestra concert, I'm 25 minutes straight kept all the door when leaving, so I'm not the best example of self-confidence. Anyway, look at these guys, and then my mind comes the idea, the assertion of his innocence can be a great way to unite a Guild! In the meanings of common hatred unites quickly. The Internet is proof of this.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 294660   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2017 / 00:48
The only thing she knew for sure - she wants a marriage like her parents. The fact that Luis and inés have lived together for twenty years, has not yet been proved that each was for a different second half. <...> For the one thing her parents were good at that and taught her to rely only on themselves. But marriage implies a certain interdependence. Not from weakness, but because of the fact that unity makes two people stronger. The two bearings that support each other, gain the ability to withstand a greater load.
№ 253458   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:26