partnership [Theme]

Lasting passion in love is more than possible. The ardent passion of the first stage of the relationship is just a prelude. And a strong love relationship, when the partners have already adjusted to each other and entered into resonance, is a symphony.
№ 439517   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:01
There are no explicit causes and effects in relationships, there are no straight lines. Only a vicious circle that partners create together. We pull each other into loops and spirals of convergence and separation.
№ 439512   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:00
Still, the inertia of pro-Western existence at the moment when we talk is incredibly strong. It is not strong among the people who have long taken anti-Western positions. And not in the very top layers, which understand what's what. It is strong in the middle strata of the elite, which are deeply rooted in the West. They keep looking there. When will the hope for a partnership with Europe die? How long can you wear out the patience of a nation for these futile attempts - because we are striving for the West? Moreover, everyone understands that every step there is the death of the country. And the only thing that can be done is to turn the other way.
Release Date: 21.02.2021
№ 413967   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:45
As a new partner treats you?
He's just a freak.
Exactly. Now three hours and you're still alive is good.
- Known him for long?
I know him like no other.
He said that he chose me, to be honest, I don't quite understand why.
- He sees you himself, he was the same twenty years ago. Does that scare you? I'd be scared. But man, I wouldn't want to partner with anyone else.
№ 394378   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 06:03
Needs to specify that the concept of "good partner" and "good man" does not coincide completely: on the contrary, in some ways contradict each other, and some traits of a good man unbearable for the cards; on the other hand, watching a great partner, sometimes I think that in life it ought to stay away.
№ 391334   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:51
Director is incompatible with the actor: the actor will fail if it is critical to look at their partners.
№ 391325   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:24
Sometimes we are convinced that you know your partner too well... but you'll be surprised that which you know not.
№ 390714   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 03:09
Eros: true love is an overwhelming feeling of desperate exhaustion for a loved one, which we perceive are not like us, mysterious, elusive. The depth of love is measured by how intense the obsession with the loved one. I love there is little time for other interests and objectives, since all the energy is focused on memories of previous encounters and dreams about future visits with loved ones. Often the lovers have to overcome many obstacles on the path to happiness, and suffering becomes an integral element of true love.
Agape: true love is a partnership in which two lovers are sincerely devoted to each other. Lovers share many values, purposes, interests and with great tolerance refer to individual differences of a loved one. The depth of love is measured by trust and respect.
№ 386402   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:08
Is you only have to be in control. And I have with them a partnership based on mutual respect. That's why we never had a second date.
№ 386142   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:26
Exposing my body - not always count on the delight in the eyes of the beholder.
№ 379042   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 05:18
They all asked around and heard that I love you. But working together is another matter. If we worked together, I might so much you didn't like.
№ 367930   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2019 / 12:51
- We're supposed to be partners.
- We are. So be my partner.
- We should be partners.
Yes. So be my partner.
6 Season 21 Series
№ 358516   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 19:15
Bunch Russia, India, China, really hate the Americans. Now they want to incite India to China, by inviting her in the Pacific project countries Australia, Japan. In Economics and Finance they are interested in BRICS. But I play there on various political boards, she plays the role of "cannon fodder" in a trade war with China. Nothing new, again the Anglo-Saxons want the hands of the Indians-sepoys to fight in the "opium" war against the Thais. But India too long been their slave, to return to the colonial past. Now she is influential and is able to conduct its policy. The modern coordinate system is a crossed structure, we must understand that hard unions are almost impossible to achieve. This fluctuating alliances, they change depending on the situation. We can count on a fair partnership, but the only unions in each situation each partner should develop.
№ 351971   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2018 / 02:03
BRICS is an umbrella structure and no country wants to go, prestigious, based on Russian technology, Chinese labour, Indian and South African media and Brazilian resources. There are no Europeans, no Americans, only emerging economies that are major important in the continents. BRICS will grow long, but it is a reliable and effective structure, as evidenced by all the American and European printmakers before each summit they write that it is not. Thanks BRICs G20 to become a more reliable area of the negotiations than the old G-7. In the Western press every mention of the G20 is reflected in its futility and the number of these publications is steadily growing, but growing as the interest to it has something representing the world's countries.
№ 351970   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2018 / 02:02
He was more like me than I do.
№ 351093   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 11:03