partnership [Theme] Page 2

Clinical observations indicate that if the person is capable of genuine altruistic partnership, to strong and harmonious relations within same-sex relationships, if it is not vulnerable to promiscuity in impersonal and group sex, that he is not sick and needs no treatment. If homosexuality is associated with a continuous change of anonymous communications, with depersonlizatia each partner acting as an appendage to his own penis, mouth or anus, it is referred to as neurotic development, blocking a person's ability to love. The need for psychotherapeutic correction in such cases is obvious.
№ 307919   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2017 / 14:05
Our goal is peace, not war. We are not threatening Russia, but in the long term we need long term allied strategy and the dialogue with the strong positions of defence and deterrence.
№ 303535   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2017 / 23:42
These important joint exercises have already their own tradition. I couldn't find a more suitable definition for them than "Worthy partner" because we are good colleagues to each other and together keep the flag of freedom, democracy, human rights and global stability.
Quote Explanation: Message from the President and the Supreme commander of the armed forces of Georgia Giorgi Margvelashvili to the participants at the opening ceremony.
№ 295825   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2017 / 23:03
Russia has underestimated the unity of the Alliance and our partners. We must maintain economic sanctions until Russia will not change their behavior. It also underestimates the resolve of the allies to increase rapid reaction forces, as well as to increase defense spending.
№ 293449   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 18:48
- Don't forget where we are. Here all live in the muddy stuff.
- It is therefore need someone who has your back.
№ 288444   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2017 / 07:05
- For you the war is over. Get changed! Go for a walk. Look for two hundred thousand dollars. I know the cemetery name and you name on the grave.
- I'm not going to beat me to say it?
- And you talk?
- No. I think not.
- I thought so. Not because you're tougher than Tuco. You understand that it will not save you. You partner has changed, but the case remained the same. I'm not greedy, I will take just half. Two of us go together easier than alone.
№ 279575   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2017 / 12:34
Mr. Warne, this book changed my life.
- How?
Well, first, I had the opportunity to convince his mother that a woman, not being married at 32, is able not only to attend tea parties and all smile.
- I agree. And my family didn't understand my desire to do business.
- We work well together, right? Convincing everyone that they were wrong.
№ 278441   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2017 / 13:25
When the relationship is good, sharp sexual sensations are reinforced by friendship, respect, care. Even if the sexual attraction has diminished or changed over time, remain considerate to the other person's feelings. In a situation with Mizulina all the way around. The longer the partnership, the less attention to the feelings of your partner and the more criticism of her desire as women.
№ 274712   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:45
Collectivist, command somaticheskoe attitude to the achievements that you accomplish in your life, gives you much more content filling. Because, the more you share, the more you get.
Quote Explanation: Response of Alisher of Usmanov on the question about the value of partnerships.
№ 258348   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:11
Failure in business is not always a bad result business! For example, achieving a huge result for the money or corporate success, but the loss of a partner. I think that is sometimes worse than the success money.
№ 258344   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:11
In business, tango and in life, the main thing - partner.
№ 210680   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:09
Absolute axiom: quality of the actor is not even how he plays, how he plays along.
Only one actor who knows how to spend, when back is to the camera when it is not important when he can play like as you like, but from the inside it helps your partner is a top class professional and a huge-hearted man.
№ 208980   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:48
All that precedes love, all these probing of the soil, a timid advance, the calculation steps, it's like a cat silent slide, this hidden struggle of the partners is the Supreme pleasure for us.
№ 197695   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:30
If you were husband and wife, I would convince you as soon as possible to go to Church and get a divorce. But if you are business partners, that's another matter. If you are in the same boat, that means the ruin of one partner would be a disaster for another. Communication through money is stronger even than blood.
№ 195801   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:08
I spent my whole life being an outcast. And it was awful. But then came Emily. And trust me, we are partners. And... my life changed.
4 Season 15 Series
№ 192620   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:03