inheritance [Theme] Page 4

- He's a regular customer of my grandfather. Was.
And now, apparently, Shefner was inherited to me. As the old grandfather's Bathrobe.
№ 255105   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:19
There is almost a direct water way from Hatay and Berko to the middle of the land of the Slavs, and from there a straight path in Romania or in Serkland. Almost in front of me Ingvar captured Smolenskoy land - the buckle that connects the two paths, and now there's Torodd. I understand that the mother's right: it would be foolish again to cut the path into pieces just for the pleasure to say that the de we are three brothers and we are all kings. I would never betray his brother and not encroach on what belongs to him, for myself can vouch. But we can't speak, how will our children and grandchildren, when we will not be alive. Cousins often ready to kill each other over the legacy of a common grandfather, you know?
№ 239479   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:09
- ... Of course, others over the centuries have nothing to gain and do not accumulate, but only to squander. Let the wind gathered others, and to them bequeathed. Dowry-that - even more so. But your bar is not. You as being economic. In the game of cards - no, no! All - in house all in house. Otherwise, what are you brownies? You have exactly got the savings. On a rainy day! Treasure, I believe, more interesting treasure of princes Cherkassky. Huh?
- I do not know, - said Shevrikuka. I'm not sure. Not heard. Not awarded knowledge. Neither penny nor a biscuit from the hoard or warehouse I don't promise.
In that century or the endless accumulation of which I am speaking, no cents, no gold coins, no more crackers. There is something that neither you nor the people, nor even we are not able to give the true name. Power koshcheeva Kingdom fit into the needle. Even in the needle, if to take into account duck egg. Yes S. one Needle. One of the Holy Grail. Who has the Sword Kladenets. And you have what could be so wonderful?
- Ladle for the soup, said Shevrikuka. - Or a big spoon. Wood. It is unreasonable child father was at the table to edify his forehead. With sound.
№ 239026   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:50
- I have no family, no hereditary rights.
- Your legacy will be grass, and books, and a quiet word.
№ 222960   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:19
One philosopher once said of a miser:
- Don't think you're very prudent. On the contrary, you're more generous and rastochitel many, because after a while you will leave all his property to the heirs, and not only those who loved and catered to you, but the fact that you had a hard time.
№ 221326   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:15
What a pity that the offspring of foolish
Born from the sage:
Not getting the son in the inheritance
The talent and knowledge of the father.
№ 220556   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:43
- Our odd cousin Helga seized the whole power, defeated all the enemies and managed to pass it by inheritance. Our fathers, though not captured Pleskov, but occupy an important position. I wish my husband was not worse!
- But your husband... if this is Desislav, and so it is not worse. He is the Prince of an old family, he ruled the whole tribe...
- And what has he done to take this place? Just born his father's son! Wow, what a feat!
№ 208674   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:37
Why should we pay for their parents? We are the hostages of hatred, Robert. And not only we, but our favorite, and our children. For us to decide whom we love, whom to hate, whom to belong... We don't ask we things, only with names and with the soul. We don't live, we sell, buy, change, rearrange, till we grow masters of the same things that have our...
№ 203738   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:59
But, whatever is said, the ties of kinship are very weak when they are not backed closeness; this is particularly clearly see when confronted with cases of inheritance.
№ 195153   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:40
The most potent force, which we pass on to our children probably lies not in the genes and in our soul.
№ 186785   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:06
We were forced to exchange his birthright for blankets and food. We paid their future for their freedom.
№ 186502   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:52
Mythical dignity are not inherited.
№ 186422   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:48
It is not to maintain the population, and in knowledge retention, transfer them to other generations. The only way we will not come to an end.
№ 148837   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:17
Child art cannot live by the rules,
What reasonable people left a legacy.
№ 77588   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:38
... If you really have inherited the throne, he had to take care to give you enough power that with dignity sit upon this throne.
№ 58843   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:59