inheritance [Theme] Page 2

We go into space prepared for anything, that is, to loneliness, struggle, suffering and death. Out of modesty we don't say it out loud, but think to myself that we're awesome. But in reality, it really is not all our availability is insufficient. We do not want to conquer the cosmos, just want to extend the Earth to its borders. Some of the planet's desert, like the Sahara, others are covered with ice, as a pole, or frying, as the Brazilian jungle. We are humane, noble, we don't want to conquer other races, I just want to pass on to them our values and in return to accept their inheritance. We consider ourselves the knights of the Holy Contact. This is the second lie. Not looking for anyone, except people. We don't need other worlds. We need a mirror. We don't know what to do with other worlds. This one's enough, and it is something we already depressing. We want to find our own idealized image, it must be worlds with a civilization more advanced than ours. In other hope to find the picture of our primitive past, at the same time on the other side is something we cannot accept, from what is protected. But we brought from Earth not only distillate virtue, a heroic monument Man! Came here are what they are in reality, and when the other party shows us this reality - I can't come to terms with it.
№ 382730   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 16:18
Successful succession is more than just a choice of the person with the appropriate skill set is search for someone who shares the original idea of creating the company. Great second or third control is this post not in order to bring his own vision of the future; they raise the initial flag and lead the company to the next generation. That's why we call it succession, not replacement. There must be a continuation of the world.
№ 352233   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 12:07
You know, in this huge world full of orphans who with great joy would have crossed the ocean of the buttons to be shadowed by an endless list of my accomplishments and great victories. I am indifferent to them. My heart took only two of the lovely creatures... and this monkey. And in return only ask that you do my small whim, while I'll use colossal as your parents!
№ 351383   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 11:29
- A good watch.
Is my brother.
- Legacy left?
- Stole.
- ?
- Come on, Dean, he stole those, too.
№ 343163   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 08:03
We have inherited in Russian yards
the cradle of the promised land...
№ 334269   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2018 / 02:09
A legacy received knapsacks,
decency I will not forgive the descendants.
№ 328368   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2018 / 04:03
We have nothing to fight the inheritance not to share.
№ 323155   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2018 / 20:20
No job to their children a heavy burden of undeserved wealth: it can "paralyze" them, to discourage their desire to work hard and achieve your own success in life.
№ 298051   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 03:24
- Caroline needs to marry with my consent, otherwise she will not inherit a penny. She grew up in the greatest possible luxury, I think she would sacrifice that for what can you offer?
- She gave me a reason to think so.
- I think she has her own fortune?
- I was never interested in her condition.
Six hundred pounds all that you get by marrying her.
- I endured your statements with an appropriate level of politeness, but there are limits, sir. As God is my witness, I never gave reason to think me a fortune hunter, and if you think that nobody can love your niece, not her inheritance, then you badly underestimate her and insult both of us.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 297746   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2017 / 11:12
The majority of Europeans who survived a fatal epidemic, also escaped other potential causes of death that allowed them to pass on your gene.
№ 287210   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:06
Go. And what will you leave us? You say that the snow is untouched. And the piano keys. And the ark. Leave inescapable impotent longing. Love alternative, love in one line. The inheritance of useless scraps, rubbish, rags. Leaving only the poetry. His immortality...
№ 284700   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 10:25
Magdalena Roy called our auction house at the next after the funeral day. Then her voice seemed like a voice shattered with grief daughter. But now I realized that Magdalena Rua have split much earlier. She, pale, tortured daylight, reclining in the chair. Sometimes pulled by hand, scratching the face, licking dry lips. "Some of the money given to the punishment," I remembered the phrase from the book of her father.
№ 279140   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:59
If there is an inheritance even in three francs and six sous, he's definitely the war erupted. It's the law.
№ 266705   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:20
Perezhivanij a hundred winters. Hundred and hundred of broken boots in the mud.
Every day with food on the table. Each time forgetting the hurt.
Each attack passed, in any weather, at any power.
All of this is deeply in me lies, I inherited his life.
№ 262158   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:18
Grandma sold the cranberries in the Bank, and it was this generosity of nature, the accumulation of generosity, multiple through the glass. Grandma pritoptyvaya and swept away the snow down mitten, warm mitten down, with multiple fine hairs from a warm animal, which now warms the hands of the people. If grandma dies, her granddaughter will receive the inheritance - a generous piece of cotton and plush, with a scattering of family photographs, and these mittens with the smell of grandma, and some apron with patches of cranberries. With beautiful spots perfect red color, with spots vitamins from the berries.
№ 260759   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:32