Whims [Theme]

Take care of the warmth of your soul...
№ 460969   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 22:27
My dear little daughter, who began to sob with pity.
Quote Explanation: 1910 year.
№ 458887   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:07
Only a strong and self-confident man is able to fulfill with joy - any female whims.
№ 450954   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:39
All those who died "for the motherland" actually always gave their lives for the regime. For his stupidity, mistakes or whims. "Rodina" do not wage wars and do not arrange repressions. They are incorporeal and exist only in the imagination. Wars and repressions are always the fun of regimes.
№ 444153   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2022 / 19:33
(The trembling of my left calf is a great sign.)
№ 442918   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 08:54
Revenge is a bluff.
Empty whim, don't hurt.
And justice cannot be done by revenge.
The villain died, instantly and without pain.
And now I have to live with this pain.
№ 415726   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:30
Such whims are not in some patients, and not in one Nelly. As often as I used to walk back and forth around the room with the unconscious desire that someone would quickly offend me or say a word that could be mistaken for offense, and quickly tear at someone's heart. Women, "tearing" the heart in this way, begin to cry with the most sincere tears, and the most sensitive of them reach even hysterics. The matter is very simple and ordinary and happens most often, when there is another, often unknown sadness in the heart and which I would like, but it is impossible to express to anyone.
№ 408161   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:06
Denise was silent, but her gaze was clearly distrustful. For the first time in her life, it occurred to her that her mother, who gave her life, took care of her day after day, satisfying all her needs and whims, once, before the birth of children, she was a completely different person. Until that day, Denise's mother was a terra cognita, where every grove, every hillock and every lake was known to her. The thought that there might be unknown places on this earth disturbed and irritated her.
№ 406232   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:09
If your child really is the meaning of life for you, then your life is meaningless. Any relationship between people, where one person becomes the meaning of another person's life, lead to the psychological scenario "master - slave" or "I am a lover", where a woman begins to fulfill all the whims and whims of her child. Both the one and the other option make a person cease to be independent. He suppresses the initiative in the child, cultivating in him irresponsibility and helplessness. And then you come to the age of 40, and we all cry here together that your child is 20 years old, and he does not understand at all what he wants in life ... he does not want anything. This is how these are the consequences of the fact that someone is the meaning of someone else's life.
№ 405709   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 02:27
- So they would put it ... What a whim, you are like a child!
№ 403381   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:06
- They want to kill my best friend! The king framed his leg.
- Oh, is that so? Well, now, sir, You have my world I'll newsmedia. Now I will start to act up. AAAAAA!!!
- Oh, will not, will not, will not!..
№ 401438   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 15:45
You know, in this huge world full of orphans who with great joy would have crossed the ocean of the buttons to be shadowed by an endless list of my accomplishments and great victories. I am indifferent to them. My heart took only two of the lovely creatures... and this monkey. And in return only ask that you do my small whim, while I'll use colossal as your parents!
№ 351383   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 11:29
- It must be so exciting to work for such a talented woman. You're in luck, Andrea, you really are lucky.
Oh, Yes, Mrs. Whitmore, I'm really lucky. So lucky that you can't imagine. I can't tell you how lucky itself felt at least yesterday, when I was sent to get tampons for my mistress - only to then say that I bought the wrong, and ask why I can't do anything right. And not only as luck, can be explained by the fact that every morning I have to dig into someone else's sweaty and dirty clothes. Wait a minute. Think of the apotheosis of luck I have achieved when in three weeks telephoned the breeders in the three States in search of the flawless puppy Cocker Spaniel for two incredibly spoiled little zlyuchek. Yes, nothing else!
№ 349326   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 23:13
Veruca greedy was
In the garbage place became!
Going down the chute
She friends find themselves! <...>
And who spoils her?
Who pandered to her every need?
Who could she bring?
Who guilty to count?
So who was it, finally?
Birth mother, birth father!
№ 348992   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 10:07
The way to woman's heart is through her whims.
№ 348918   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 19:05