Life [Theme]

Drive like you stole the car.
Do the same with life.
№ 375883   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2019 / 23:25
Each of us is a superhero. Unfortunately, in most cases, this Person is a fucking Dunce.
№ 362387   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2019 / 21:10
Stop. Dreaming. Stash there, and without it there is no heaven to me. Need to gather strength and to go from hell to hell. The thirty-nine steps. Don't fall. Don't step aside. Hell, go in small steps. The thirty-nine steps down, then two hundred steps from a tram stop and an eternity of expectation. First appear Valera, gloomy, nasty Valera with the muscles of Hercules and shallow eyes old woman prozentsatz. Valerie will walk about the stop back and forth with a brilliant superiority. And he's right – he was well the night before and be fine tomorrow morning. But if he is well, he is already in the superlative Paradise compared to the pale shadows, just came out of hell. Many of us, Valera one. And all want of warmth going through my veins sad, but not everyone has the money to buy warmth.

I have no money, but there is a desire of Paradise. And waking up from a spider cheating thoughts, I need, need, need. Hurry to me and my body. And soul, and brain, and the "I", disordered and dressed in rags, to putting yourself back together and triumph. October. Thirty-nine steps, two hundred steps to heaven possible. Time. The Kingdom of heaven is taken by force. The Kingdom of the earth too. Severe withdrawal symptoms in the morning, Oh, how heavy.
Quote Explanation: the morning without the stash
№ 354343   Added osipov1965 28-12-2018 / 08:03
Close your eyes right after the rubber bottom of the piston abut to tidy the tip of the syringe, slide the wave of a Paradise of warmth, to catch not difficult, but not caught... one-two-three-four-five, I'm going to find. Look at the world through narrowed eyes, and no dark clouds. Hiding, funny heavenly mischief. Turned white bellies and turned into sheep. Run-run like in the cartoon, plush jump from one cloud to another, flying in zero gravity, look up, see the sun, stare down the gilt domes of the churches. Domes. All the sweet heart. And how to live well in the world. How happy is the soul, when all around the domes.

Love the holiday of the Maccabees. Anyway, that old Testament martyrs. Main – calendar. The feast of mid-August, when Mac gets. Maccabee – Mak Wei! Villages with onion-domed cupolas of the Church, in homes in the icons of the dry heads with grains, bursting like musical instruments, rattles for trying. We are all infants in God. In the villages sochivo made from crushed grains, saying the Holy prayers. Oh, what grace!
Quote Explanation: the morning without the stash
№ 354342   Added osipov1965 28-12-2018 / 08:02
Don't treat life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive can't get out.
№ 327763   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2018 / 01:02
How painful you would not go on, if you are sad, smile, laugh, put the most cheerful song that you have in your playlist and dance. Forget sadness, forget all the problems give camping music and enjoy these moments.
№ 326478   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2018 / 13:02
To suffer means to miss all the beauty of the present moment, is to miss the beauty of your life.
№ 314597   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2018 / 12:05
I want to make sure the water was cold as my heart...
№ 292602   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2017 / 05:03
Stay with those who yesterday and today
Not changed you tomorrow.
№ 287270   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:13
Live or Die
Quote Explanation: Life
№ 282703   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 15:06
I understood why medicine so many women. Because being a doctor is very feminine. First ask where it hurts, and then to strongly press to this place.
№ 266682   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:19
"I wear makeup to feel confident". "I wear heels 12 cm because they are terribly comfortable." "I shave my legs because I like to be neat". And so on.
However, immediately the question arises - why wear makeup "for themselves" a certain way and only in the area of the face? Why nobody comes to mind to paint my ass on the horses and enjoy the fact (for themselves)? Terribly unhygienic to shave the hair on the head and Polish his bald head with antiseptic? Wear a comfortable high stilettos and walk from the kitchen to the toilet?
(c)
Quote Explanation: http://www.woman.ru/beauty/cosmetics/thread/4660041/2/
№ 259435   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:48
Go, smile, joke, history any tell. And in the evening lying on my bed and realize that you in the shower black fucking hole.
№ 178807   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:22
People believe in Christmas miracles.... They are the best... We reconciled and are back together)))
№ 63962   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:05