oblivion [Theme] Page 4

In one wheel, thirty spokes, but have the chariot of the voids between them. The vase is made from clay, but use the emptiness of the vase. In the house punched Windows and doors, but use the emptiness in the house. That's the benefit of being and nothingness.
№ 79846   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 16:45
A human being who has pulled your mind out of nothingness on some pathetic sixty years, twenty of which holds in the sleepy out of it, always surprised me with his desire to drive his mind back into oblivion at every opportunity, whether it be a holiday, a funeral, or just had a free hour. If we adopt the hypothesis that after death the mind is locked in the land of the subscriber gets to God, the alcoholism in Russia, there is something divine.
№ 62206   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 16:25
How strange it is, he died, and we live... but I suspect that every time we sleep, we die just the same. And the sun is gone forever, and ends the whole story. And then oblivion bored of itself and we Wake up. And peace arises again.
№ 41465   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:16
This town slides and changing the names.
This address long time ago someone thoroughly erased.
This street is not, and it doesn't buildings
Where the night reigns Absolute Watchman.
№ 36925   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:18
You always been an ardent preacher of the theory that upon decapitation the life of a man stops, he turns to ashes and goes into oblivion. I am pleased to inform you that your theory is solid and witty. However, because all theories stand one another. Among them there are such, according to which each will be given according to his faith. Yes it is come to pass. You go into oblivion, and I'm happy to be out of the bowl in which you become a drink for being.
№ 31907   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:10
What is oblivion? Where do you see him? "Not to be", moreover, that need to be, it is also necessary to podkalivat to being the word "no".
№ 24240   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:14
Stuff has over a man with strange power.
Throw out any cracked spectacles is to admit that the whole world is seen through them, will forever remain behind, or Vice versa, and the same was ahead, looming in the realm of nothingness.
№ 23327   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:30
Nothingness is not! Emptiness is not! Bodies everywhere are moving on the immutable basis of the Space. If Space is limited, it would have no space, and body - that's why he has no limits.
№ 21430   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:05
Nothing is absolute except the existence and non-existence. Everything else is amenable to calculation and is relative.
№ 18849   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:04
To bed - good to die - still better, and best of all - not be born at all.
№ 6429   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:48
I have never experienced the fear of nothingness, I see the void, but consoling and unpretentious; all other theories are based on pride, and only in this one there is a reason. In addition, the base just isn't terrible and is not absolute, it's just oblivion.
№ 453   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25