oblivion [Theme] Page 1

The paradox of the existence of the Russian state: with all the obvious imperfection of its policy, during most stages of its history the state plays a more positive and fundamental role than all kinds of analogues of “civil society”. This fully applies to the modern Russian state. One of the most imperfect in Russian history, corrupt, not fully understanding its strategic goals, acting at times openly disgusting, it is nevertheless more useful and necessary than all other alternative forms of organizing social life. The reason is that the role of the state in Russia is always essential, while the role of other social forms is essential at best. Outside the state and without the state, the lot of Russia is dissolution in the world space, nothingness.
Quote Explanation: Article "Intelligentsia and Russophobia". Magazine "Topos", section "Ontological walks".
№ 416329   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:01
Good intentions are the path to light, while egoism, on the contrary, is a portal to nothingness.
№ 410272   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:06
- The next time we meet, you and your companions the time.
- You will open its secrets?
- I have no secrets.
- So you know nothing?
- I have no knowledge.
№ 396545   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:04
To understand means to take care of what is and what is not, about being and nothingness. And the only way to realize the nothingness (what is not) is to think about what could be. It is impossible to think of nothingness. We try to imagine it, but it ends with a representation of something that we know (or think) does not exist. But, of course, it is no longer non-existent, once we thought about it. It exists at least in our imagination, and in fact is the cradle of all human creations. And when we think about what yet, but that could be, we think about what you want to realize. Our thoughts are inevitably confronted what is, with what we wish, and soon we imagine, what we could be and thus embark on a path of searching God. This God above God. I believe that God coincides with the deepest aspirations of the human being to its own being.
№ 396251   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:28
- Our sign is removed. Go back to oblivion.
- Who's next?
- All.
Quote Explanation: Kindred kill the marked enemy.
№ 392534   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 22:57
- You fell into the void... just like last time...
This is what is called death of the ego. The shortage itself. Oblivion. Leaving in the past add-ons. Thrones, resentment, power, old temptations. Leave the past neglect. The repetition of the old, waiting for the new. Leaving anger in the past. So much anger. But then when it's all gone...
- I'm back.
№ 392407   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 23:15
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Life is a drama, and who it is not fit-falls into oblivion.
№ 387129   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 20:30
All questions, as many as there are the issues of life, Makalaure. Even your song you created in the images of being, because imagine oblivion as it is, or rather - the way it not - and you don't.
№ 378148   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2019 / 00:00
You may be the Sultan, the end - oblivion.
Let them instill fear, the end, oblivion,
Let your ring is more valuable than the treasures of Suleiman,
You will turn to dust. The end - oblivion.
Quote Explanation: Sulaiman, Sulaiman Ibn Dawood Islamic prophet, the son of the prophet Dawud (David). Identified with the biblical king Solomon.
№ 332230   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2018 / 20:06
He wanted to be alone, cut off even from the shadows, to take in atomnoe oblivion.
№ 331635   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2018 / 02:08
Dead zero is a special enchanted zero, to which nothing can be added. On any conditions. Never. The quintessence of nothingness.
№ 326994   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2018 / 02:14
Welcome to nowhere fast.
Nothing here ever lasts.
Nothing but memories
Of what never was.
Welcome to "nowhere".
Nothing here lasts long.
Nothing but memories
About what never was.
№ 316379   Added Viker 07-02-2018 / 10:18
The reality is in our hands. It will not sink into oblivion. Will not be clouded and will not escape. Despite the fact that the world is full of vague hopes and deep despair, sometimes like hell.
№ 309676   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2017 / 01:02
In the end I started to guess vaguely, that no matter how much I happened to see death, no matter how many people are on the verge of it, pass before my eyes, I will never be able to catch the death, its exact moment. One of two things: either the person is already dead, and realize there is nothing more, or not, and in this case, even if the muzzle of the gun to the back of the head or around the neck, tighten the noose, the possibility that I'm the only one in the world, the living entity, can suddenly disappear, is pure, unfathomable abstraction, absurd.
№ 308232   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2017 / 11:04