№ 216746   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:51
Let them float away into the distance ships
The waves following the wind free...
To them the soul and seek you,
Become stronger and to be noble...
№ 216745   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:51
Big ship - big swimming!
№ 208568   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:34
Another book told about the naval battles, the last big war with the Vikings. I would spend hours looking at pictures of ships, understood as what is called a sail or a rope, trying to understand how to shoot a gun - something inside spoke when I read about the bloody battle, the sky flying clouds of arrows and burning on the water shipwrecks. Ting I do not interfere until then, until one day, I announced that our fence moored someone else's goat.
№ 207910   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:12
When the ship of life to the shore of birth, the person receives a cleansing.
№ 205133   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:34
Led since the beginning that women run the house, hearth, bed. And we - ships. Here on the ship - they do not squeak! And then we're on their territory.
Quote Explanation: These are the customs in the morning. Our Vikings.
№ 198967   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:20
- A better cruiser take.
- What? - I was taken aback. - Ah! Fool, those shoes are called pumps.
Pumps is thirty-five and less. And you have the real destroyers... like "early Burke".
№ 193111   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:24
Many mankind has acquired with the development of industrial civilization, but how many have been lost! But the loss of horses as draft animals, carriages - like vehicles, swords as weapons, the word "sir"- as treatment, as well as the mass of cute and good ideas and things - they all went for the dusty Museum, the braid, I am especially sorry for sailing ships. Who knows, maybe they'll be back - and not just for filming or training voyages, and as a means of transportation. For this it is necessary that people stupid in their lives have realized that they have nowhere to hurry, that beauty must save the world and more environmentally friendly engine than sail and wind, impossible to imagine.
№ 172337   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:59
How easy sometimes to love the ships. In the difficult days when the sky is falling apart, when fate is tied in tight knots, salted troubles when your man from the prop turns into a strike, when no more strength to open your eyes and see all the same: the wall of the house outside the window, not waste, nedomytye the dishes, boring work, insincere friends, unpaid bills for life. When things, life, weather, migraines, fights turn into a single meaningless grey lettering... it is so easy these days to love the ships. And close my eyes, to see the snow-white sails taut in the gusts dense to vertigo the wind, and almost feel underfoot unreliable thin the deck, the only barrier between you and relentlessly beautiful ocean.
№ 153693   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:39
A ship is not just a keel, deck, sails. Just ship the Black pearl is freedom.
№ 146375   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:43
Sad but true: the vehicles, which at a distance looked like going over the edge of the world, has not disappeared over the horizon - they really fell off the Edge of the world.
№ 136440   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:38
To get rich honestly? I wanted to climb out of the hold up, where the sun shone where the wind was trying to overtake "La Navidad" himself filling his sails. We walked thousands of miles and hundreds of years not to "get rich honestly," doing some sort of "financial system". And we were happy even in the fight.
№ 127232   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 17:26
Let them say:"Gone all trains, and later from life to wait for something!"... Yes nonsense all it, nonsense! There are still ships and planes!!!
№ 88463   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:15