teaching [Theme] Page 11

To learn life is not hard, if you don't put yourself above everyone else.
Quote Explanation: "I have a sense of humor all right," the newspaper "Novye Izvestia" on December 24, 2009
№ 257274   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:28
Strange acted the doctrine Ilya Ilyich: he between science and life was a whole mass, which he didn't try to move. Life had been on my own, and science itself.
He studied all the existing and long-existing rights, took a course and practical procedure, and when, on the occasion of a theft in the house, needed to write a paper to the police, he took a sheet of paper, pen, thought, thought, and sent for the clerk.
№ 256871   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:15
When I was a teenager, my father told me about the dark Ages, a time when culture and doctrine prevented the barbaric ritual and war. Over the years I realized that the middle Ages never ended, and fear, hatred and brutality that they interfered with our ancestors, is still around.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 248182   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:22
What you can learn from the wise, if you don't learn from stupid: the silence from the talkative, modesty - dirty, no doubt - from frivolous and gullible, etc.?
№ 244882   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:00
A successful student embodies the expectations of the teacher.
Quote Explanation: The motto of the series
3 Season 22 Series
№ 244374   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:39
During the trial, he decided that judges have no right to judge him and expressed it. When judges disagreed with him and continued to judge him, he decided that he would not answer, and remained silent to all their questions. He was exiled to Arkhangelsk province. There he formed a religious doctrine that defines his entire activity. The religious doctrine is, that all the world is alive, which dead, is not that all objects that we regard as dead, inorganic, are only part of the huge organic body which we cannot embrace, and that therefore the task of man, the particles of the large body is to maintain life of this organism, and all living parts of it. And because it is considered a crime to destroy: was against war, executions, and any killing not only humans but also animals. In relation to the marriage he had also a theory, which consisted in the fact that people have only the lower function of man, the highest is in the service of already existing living things. He found confirmation of this idea in the existence of phagocytes in the blood. Unmarried people, in his opinion, were the same phagocytes, the purpose of which was to help the weak, the sick parts of the body. He's lived with ever since I decided that, although before, a young man, indulged in debauchery. He pleaded now, as Marya Pavlovna, the world phagocytes.
№ 241791   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:31
Lessons to do, and the beast is capable of, which in plow or a cart yoked. The doctrine of light sprinkles on those only who seek the light. Not the lessons are important, and a passion for knowledge.
№ 238532   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:27
What is taught in universities? The fact that no people are funny, stupid or evil. And a very good reason. Taught by cursed life? The fact that cities are burning, and people - it does not matter, stupid, ridiculous or evil - just die in the fire.
№ 238050   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:35
Teaching what is now needed is a young man with a very young age. You need to learn always. The rest of your life not only taught, but also studied all the major scientists. Will cease to learn - you will not be able to teach. For knowledge all grow and become more complex.
№ 236917   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:16
Those who love to learn, are never idle.
№ 236157   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:42
Learn and borrow from them, but at home as we get better and better.
Quote Explanation: About The West.
№ 234700   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:36
To learn - I understand, but why stick to kiss in this case?.. They are not ours, in many cases, they were our enemies. And enemies - the best Professor. Peter borrowed from the Swedes is their military science, but he did not go to them, into vassalage. I can not stand the Germans, but from them I learned a lot. And borrowing information, still revere them to the herd in tow they will not go. Of course, I'm not talking about disdain for foreigners. That would be silly. To despise the enemy - the most dangerous tactic. But considered necessary.
№ 234699   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:36
Learning is movement from one moment to another.
№ 234526   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:30
The enemies have something to learn.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 231751   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:21
The difference is not whether forever or temporary this doctrine, and life whether is the doctrine at some time or stillborn.
№ 231404   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:08