Rome [Theme] Page 3

The shadow of Rome is vast and you shall die under it, piece by piece, under the roar of the crowd.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 370519   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 19:19
Rome is a city river. Past you at the same time goes through past, present and future.
Rome is like a river, in that its past, present and future are all rolling by you at the same time.
№ 357652   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2019 / 15:05
Rules of behavior driving in Rome is simple: never look back, never look around and, most importantly, in no case do not hesitate just step on the gas and pray.
The mantra for driving in Rome is "Never look back, never look to the side and above all, never hesitate - just step on the accelerator and pray".
№ 357651   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2019 / 15:04
The geography of Rome - a biography of each.
№ 357242   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 02:08
Sometimes a taste of Rome is like the spiritual gluttony, the gluttony, leading to satiety. In fact it is worse than usual gluttony: there are finished with stomach poisoning, there is a poisoning of all existence.
№ 356371   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 15:29
Excesses destroyed the Roman Empire. Here, for example, air conditioners. For air conditioning the Windows were closed; no one heard the approaching barbarians.
Quote Explanation: In the Russian language, as often the author's name is translated as "Killer".
№ 355403   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 23:15
I'll be married and away to Ferrara, and you will leave from Rome and we'll never meet again.
- You're already married, and I was leaving Rome and still we stand face to face.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 350898   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 13:10
Rome rose because he always had something to offer in return of barbarism. We mostim roads, build temples, theatres, baths and aqueducts. We give access to our knowledge, religion and culture, seeing it as his duty to the gods and history. We respect the right of people and forced to do it your friends and enemies. But what we consider the highest values, many do not need.
№ 350567   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 11:05
Do you remember classes in Pisa? As Remolino locked Professor Decco?
- Flew to him.
- And you give us half an hour lecture about the structure of the female body.
- On the strength of ten minutes. And I was wrong about that.
- Let's go back?
In Pisa? In Rome?
- At the time...
3 Season 4 Series
№ 345997   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 01:05
We, Borgia is Rome!
3 Season 1 Series
№ 345960   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2018 / 16:03
On the other side of the sea to live the great tribes. And cities there as stars in the sky. On other seas, there are other cities where the houses are built of wood, stone and even gold. Say to the cities to different dialects and wearing different clothes.
- And you what tribe?
- I belong to a great and ancient tribe.
And what it the city?
- In Rome.
- In Rome? Never heard of them. There was no such tribe. And was your tribe of some great chief, like Lord Enemyand?
- Were not alone. Julius Caesar, Augustus, Hadrian,...
- About them heard nothing. Maybe there was someone more important? Like Chaksibari or Junkfile?
Such was not exact. I think not.
- You really do not me no offense, but it seems that your tribe is not all that great.
Yeah, maybe you're right.
№ 333286   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 19:20
Keep your eyes open in this city of the Pope. Rome, what a beautiful woman someday will deceive you.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 320272   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:03
Here outfits Shine superior strength, spend here
More than you need, though sometimes from someone else's pocket;
This is a common Vice: we all brag and poverty.
A lot of what to say? To all in Rome price is:
How much to pay to Koss to welcome you sometime personally
So you Weynton looked, and his mouth never opened!
Shaves the same, and this cuts the hair from the pet;
Full of festive cakes home; take it, but - for a fee:
We, customers, have to pay a kind of file
Elegant even servants multiplying their savings.
Quote Explanation: *Koss, a member of the noble family of Cornelia Lentulov. *Weirton - confidant of the Emperor Domitian.
№ 311185   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 16:04
Ask first about the qualifications (about manners - after only):
How much is the slaves but how much land
How much he eats meals at the table and what size?
Rome trusts the one who keeps in the casket my money:
More coins - more faith.
Quote Explanation: *Census – the census valuation of the property showed that the level of welfare of citizens in the Roman Empire.
№ 311184   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 16:03
I took Rome a city of brick and left it marble.
Quote Explanation: August gave a lot of attention to the fact that Rome became a magnificent city and, not without reason, the Emperor was very proud of the fruits of their labors.
№ 310191   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 13:57