Rome [Theme] Page 2

This is precisely the reason for such an active attack on Russia. No time. America wants to repeat the 90s and compensate for the lag behind China at the expense of Russia. China cannot be defeated unless Russia is defeated.
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414735   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46
Light skin and eyes came to us from the ancient Scandinavians. Hairy savages who hacked their gods into pieces and hung meat from trees. We are the ones who plundered Rome. Those who are afraid only of old age and death in their own bed.
№ 413718   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:36
The ring of existence is cramped:
As all paths lead to Rome,
So we know in advance,
That we will all slavishly repeat.
№ 411219   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:09
Returning to what we are talking about. There must be a global goal. We have always had it. This was Moscow - the third Rome, this was Moscow - the empire. It was the annexation of the entire Middle East. By the way, Alexei Mikhailovich was going to marry the throne of the Byzantine emperors. He very seriously thought about annexing the entire Middle East. And let's not forget: no one was ashamed of this, as today it is customary to be afraid of some global things.
Release Date: 26.11.2020
№ 408565   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:12
The Romans did not detach themselves from their bodies.
Body - not temporary
refuge of the spirit,
but the spirit is.
For Christians, the body is not me,
for Buddhists, Arabs too,
for the Romans, the body tells who you are.
You're that,
what you do to your body.
Christians have blinked their eyes,
we are afraid to see bodies,
we don't want to fully understand,
who we are,
Romans don't.
They were dismantling the body,
drawing a portrait of the soul.
№ 404996   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 18:15
Two things make Rome Rome. The first is war. The second is the world.
№ 403136   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:57
The leitmotif is the theme of the Third Rome. Many misunderstand this concept, and suggests that the separation of Ukraine and the rift with Constantinople marks the end of the concept of the Third Rome. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. The third Rome is not a concept of a world Empire, or even a large Imperial space. It is about something else. Rather, it is the concept of civilizational loneliness. After the fall of Byzantium, Moscow has realized that the world center of Orthodoxy in its previous form no longer exists, but rather that it is such a center. Itself is Rome. And the current self-discrediting of the Patriarchate of Constantinople causes similar sensations. And the geopolitical situation in the world, too, makes you remember or think about loneliness as a constant of Russian history. And in this sense it is correct to say that the time of the third Rome did not leave, they come back, and in my opinion, it was not the worst time in the history of the Russian Church and the Russian state.
Quote Explanation: Christianity before and after the fall of Byzantium 2015
№ 398722   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2020 / 02:54
The ancient Romans defeats was not afraid like other great empires, Rome often lost battles, but eventually winning the war. If the Empire keeps hitting, it's not an Empire.
№ 396595   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:13
I saw Rome, Paris, Athens,
And looked at the mole on my shoulder;
I was sure; heaven could not be in life
But he's enormous, he lived silently in you.
№ 393159   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 15:18
I intend to leave this world, I had seen enough - he made me vicious, I know, but is it possible to avoid it? I have also lost faith in the Lord, I can't accept what he has allowed to destroy everyone I loved, but the path to despair, and I wish before you die to take the path of hope. Therefore, after our victory, I will leave Mercia and England and will make a pilgrimage to Rome, as a simple beggar. I just need a chance to atone for their sins.
Quote Explanation: Prince Wigston passes the crown of Mercia to king Ecbert.
4 Season 7 Series
№ 388141   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 20:40
In Rome even the dust of historical value!
№ 383820   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 12:12
Supply and demand - always a major problem for business. This was true since the days when Phoenician traders were in a hurry to deliver to Rome purple to dye fabric from which sewed gowns for royalty and the rich; purple all the time is not enough.
It is difficult to invent, and to manufacture the product and find a market, but there is still logistics, mechanics, hydraulics how to deliver this product to those who are waiting for him and when his waiting - that's what die company
№ 383536   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:24
Let it be Rome blurred by the waves of the Tiber!
Let them collapse the arch erected by the powers!
My home is now here. All the kingdoms of dust.
The land - manure; still he gives food
Cattle, and people. But the greatness of life is to love.
№ 383365   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 23:52
- Then who is the killer? Who killed Juan?!
- Cain rose up against Abel, and Romulus slew Remus - this blood is Rome, and before you accuse Orsini, Sforza or a Column - take a look first at his family, the Borgias, or for yourself!
Quote Explanation: Cesare searches for the murderer of his brother, but others believe that brother killed it.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 383103   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 20:28
After the Roman Caesars, after the popes, the real Rome is fascism, which is both old and new, and it requires international recognition.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred thirty four
№ 376344   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2019 / 23:30