character [Theme] Page 3

Yes, I'm negative character, and you are all purely positive...
№ 282817   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 10:52
Hair like straw, eyes darting, no, handsome Dalli did not name. And yet his surly face read the character, the pride, the rabid opposition to the world.
№ 280712   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:51
Imagine a little black puppy that rushes in the crowd, among strangers, and its still kicking, and get johnny.
№ 280702   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:50
Doctor Who - is a native of the Scottish character: a man armed with a screwdriver, pulls the young girls in a phone booth.
№ 276418   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:32
Taking particular bases and showing only one side of the coin, Mikhalkov took a pseudo-Arthouse cinema prepared for the anniversary of the 65th anniversary of victory over fascist invaders. While promoting his film as historically literate large-scale military canvas. And, let's say, we didn't notice many mistakes, and let the wonderful actors play more Mikhalkov, rather than their characters, but "Burnt by the sun" in contrast to "9th company," which the history had very little, shows no characters for whom I want to empathize; not a sense of courage, honor, duty, which was extracted victory. It shows the stupid narrow-minded deserters, cowards and moral monsters who were undoubtedly at that time, but somehow it seemed to me that they have to win very small ratio. <...>
Screaming right and left that "all sixty-five movies about the exploits and good people, it is time to remove other", I want to ask the question: how can you empathize with the bad characters? Not sugarcoated bad, like Hannibal Lecter, or the robbers from the movie "Fight", and that is bad? Should look like compassion to some rapist, murderer, traitor? How to develop a character that the viewer forgot how this character in the beginning of the movie killed their, and in the end, may 9, praises several other people, some other quality than the shown sample.
Quote Explanation: From a review of the film "Burnt by the sun 2".
№ 275709   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:40
To play the alien character, takes talent. To disgusting to play itself, talent does not need less.
№ 273993   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 13:28
If we seriously admire,
The way some fall in love fervently,
So my soul communicate
We catch echoes of desires and truth.
Glimpses of faith, hope, and joy,
Fear and sadness, grief and despair -
All between the lines when something is read
Or the screen will flow by accident.
Movies, music, songs, books
We are looking for healing once.
Let... Is the heart trying to heal
Something long-forgotten, terrible.
№ 256780   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:12
Every time amazed when people call me a master of promotion and advertising. I never considered myself as such. I think that those who claim it are wrong. They believe that I have achieved great success only thanks to the talent of the promoter, although it is actually the opposite - I succeeded, and this brought me some fame. The lion's share of my success as a promoter is that I have built buildings recognized as the best. They have made me a better promoter, and not Vice versa.
The promotion happens naturally when you do what you are good at.
For example, I have a perfect build huge buildings, and thereby to promote and advertise yourself as the best Builder of skyscrapers. And everyone agrees with it. Neil Ostergren a great guy, who at the time headed the Association of sales and marketing in the hospitality industry, conducted a survey, trying to figure out who of entrepreneurs, people remember first and foremost when it comes to real estate. So, my name was on the top of the rankings.
I don't particularly care about the promotion of his person, but I think that every day is important to help improve their image. This approach is a consequence of awareness of self and purpose. Without realizing it, you will never be able to become a billionaire. So if you are skilled in any case (be it the ability to famously tap-dance, or read palms, or skillfully doing something else), you will certainly win the recognition of others. And then people will be attracted to you, will promote your product and establish you. So do not overly bother about self-promotion. If you deserve to be promoted, don't worry: it will be so.
№ 219267   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:09
The character you're drawing grey,
And don't feel around
What is happening outside the atmosphere...
Even his own heartbeat...
№ 216898   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:56
One torment from these writers. The guys told me how they have trouble with Pushkin, who stubbornly refused to go near Poltava... In principle true to him under the bullets to go around not smiling, and there is no need, he's a poet, not a historian. But Valentinov was the opposite, my friend from Kharkov. So as not came at the expense of historical accuracy literature, he, on the contrary, the desired characters directly in the office were brought in. Poor Spartacus, six times, shook up and down time, the uprising almost failed, until finally the author did not finish his novel in the set. Each time he was required to clarify some important details...
№ 198523   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:03
I think it's part of the actor's responsibility - to love the person you're playing.
№ 125906   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 16:14